We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
For those of you who are finding yourself stuck in your development Options

GeneralALot
#1 Posted : 9/18/2021 11:31:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

As God calls us to do different work through different medicines, DMT is unique in the way it interacts with the experiencer and The All. It is quite different from Aye, although the light from it is so synergystic that one should not keep in mind the other while answering the call through our spirit as to what we are being asked to connect with. I have been on this site many times throughout the years but this is the first time I've felt called to write something here and have done so. I see many who are confused or are trying harder by using the molecule more, rather than striving to understand how it's all done. When you read this you will see an interactive experience within yourself as to how you proceed.

The invite is to look inward, having a framework which you are being provided with outwardly. The teachers know just what you know on many levels but not quite the same way and time-place-system. They change as is called by The All by many factors, one of which is your own ability to subtract the debt of life, like wounds and scars that lead to death, and return to light. The medicine can subtract some naturally, as is it's nature and it's interaction with the being experiencer.

As you climb in life, so will the events you experience both inwardly and outwardly. They are all a part of The All but different aspect of the lenses by which The All experiences The All within itself. Once can look at these beings as one with the self, if they have achieved oneness like myself, or they can be seen as external, which is also an option when one reaches oneness but is also an option when oneness has not yet been achieved. T

he aspect of oneness, even when touched momentarily, gives an anchor by which to holdclimb. Eventually, through the activation of the process to evolve (a choice for some, for others a calling or a must, others lie and make sickness that ruins others chances to evolve ((avoid like the plague as they are responsible for their own sickness yet you are responsible for your own as well)). Through my experience of existance, I found God before I found DMT or Aye, We became one in 2017 when we "spoke". This speaking is more like an experience of pure oneness with God and the knowing of heaven in all moments in time-space-all.

As I have been called to this medicine for my own healing and growth, my connection with the enconsciousened aspects of existance that are not embodied has grown stronger. I experience these both as aspect of myself (think of knowing God ideas, which are consciousness but also just a part of you) as well as consciousnesses we connect with (machine elves, teacher, etc.). Think of them as macrocosmicaly-microcosmic and integrated with you, much as each of us are with each other. They are here to pray for our evolution, the way yoga is a prayer (think Raja yoga with support things that are Me and I as well as not me or i - it helps you relate to them, connect with them, be one with them, learn from them and see what they are like when we are out experiencing existence as their beingness within existance).

If you've found yourself to be locked out it's because you were not called yet and you worried about how to be You, don't do that. Instead work through what is limiting you from being Infinitely Living. This means you have missed your calls or have not taken right action and until the events clear you are not yet ready to move up through this mystical system. In that case I advice another. Pick up the books Initiation into hermetics and Backdoor into hermetics. Pretend these books are the key to unlock yourself and then read them as if they are a reminder to you on who you are. Then do the practices. If you find yourself unable to even complete the first step, there is an issue that needs to be addressed much deeper than this can handle. In that case, seek out someone who is awake and share love with them in however that forms between you. This can be anything from a handshake to a lifetime together or more. You would also be well advised to pick up a religious practice of some kind from all the world religions despite the fact there is no religion, just The Truth and The Science behind how one becomes. I personally would recommend Mantak Chia, Advanced Yoga Practices (AYP or Kundalini Yoga), Hesychasm, or more importantly meditating on how to Infinintely be Light. From there, the spirit will be able to reflow through you to guide you again. Remember the medicine opens the door, it is not a requirement for you, its up to you to open your life up to become received. Ancient practitioners of Samadhi will guide you towards where you need to go in this space, they are one with you much like I am and We all are, its up to us to be Infinitely Loving through this to acheive the ultimate goal which is to bring Peace and Light to our oversoul as well as through the under being which we experience oneness through.

When it's time I'll be here more often but for now I am just a teacher learning to be a leader servent in my most pure sense of being. Once I have achieved constant gnosis, I will be the chair, they will know me by my size and the eyes by which we see Me through. If you need me to lead you to clearer waters, ask me where you lie and I will tell you what I can see through here. I do not always speak this way but as I flow I evolve and can restructure my content for others to absorb through different means, notations and contextual invitations.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dirty T
#2 Posted : 9/19/2021 8:14:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I read your post and while well written it is a bit cryptic and I don't understand your intentions or really what you are accomplishing by posting this. As far as religions are concerned my personal beliefs are so far removed from any religious body that in order for me to 'practice a religion' I would have to create my own (something I have considered before but if I do I would have to remain anonymous as my beliefs are no personal gain, monetary, fame or notoriety should be had for my "preaching"Pleased I am an ordained minister but my wife has strongly discouraged I do this.

For me DMT is where science and spirituality mix. It has been a blessing and a very useful tool but by itself it accomplishes nothing. Like everything else worthwhile in life there is work involved. We can only learn if we are open and receptive to what is being taught and it is only by practicing what we have learned and applying it in our daily lives, occupations and affairs that we are able to grow and perfect our "spiritual lives". Don't take what I am saying as a insinuation that any of us can achieve perfection, that is unattainable. The best analogy is if you shoot for the moon you may break the atmosphere but if you shoot for Jupiter you may make it to Mars. Always strive for more but keep your perspective grounded in reality and the sky is no longer the limit!

null24
#3 Posted : 9/19/2021 11:03:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Is this a pitch for your legitamcy to sell services/start a religion/be a guru/shaman/integration coach/retreat facilitator?

I hate to say it, but anytime someone tells me they have some special dispensation from (Jesus/God/The All/Cthulhu/Their cat/Wtvr) to understand anything, it sets off alarms. Kind of like a car mechanic telling me he is a "good Xian" or drug dealer saying they have "fire" if you catch my drift.

I am also having a hard time parsing your post, and invite you to go through it again for typos and to maybe make your message a little clearer. You may be onto something, I don't know. To me this reads like any number of new-age guru website sales pitches in which a lot of words are used to convincingly say not much of anything, but make the reader just confused enough to think it is above their comprehension and therefore must be valid. Not trying to dis you, just putting my thoughts out there. You are kind of speaking to a very experienced crowd here...

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 9/20/2021 12:26:54 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thanks for 100% nailing what I was too tired to articulate when I read this last night, null.

OP, it would be interesting to hear a bit more about your background, like what led you to DMT and aya, and what spiritual experiences may have led you to 'finding God' and what that actually means for you.

Like the last two replies said, it would definitely help more people if your post was more readable. I've only managed to skim it so far and my ADHD side has rejected going in any further. It did trigger my new age BS alarm somewhat, tbh. Perhaps a little clarity would allow your sincerity to shine?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 9/20/2021 1:53:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sorry, but I also found this hard to complete.

"Know your audience" comes to mind. Your prose my not be the best for interaction with others in this community. Perhaps reframing what you've shared to put in a more subjective frame. As it stands now, it appears very dogmatic.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Vangoghdream
#6 Posted : 9/20/2021 2:18:53 AM
WiFfLe In a WaFfLe BoX

I have read this before. Check out this website...I think it may be from there.

We all need to re-ionize our electrons from time to time!! Thumbs up

roninsina
#7 Posted : 9/20/2021 3:45:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This...

null24 wrote:
You are kind of speaking to a very experienced crowd here...

Many of us have experienced what you’re experiencing right now - some of us had that experience decades ago. It can be a valuable growth period, but has a tendency to lead into lengthy periods of mania, in my observations. I would echo others who’ve responded in this thread; work on some very clear and easy to communicate definitions of some of the terminology you’re generating, and try to ground yourself in something commonly held as tangible. As the old adage goes, chop wood/carry water.
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

Th3_tRuTh
#8 Posted : 9/20/2021 2:38:50 PM

Yūgen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

Namaskaram!

As someone who has found a lot of truth and guidance from these medicines, and someone who is continuously working on self, growth, healing, etc., I must say, I am inclined to agree with every response posted here so far. It is not uncommon for people to gain such incredible insights that they have this new-found calling to teach others "the way"... but if we are truly one pointed, or truly enlightened, then we would see that this "calling" is just the ego's desperate attempt to hold onto something. A truly one-pointed mind is not concerned with saving people. If you have a higher calling of any king then you are entangled in your karma, and nowhere near ready for the wisdom that you claim to possess, or rather that your posts seems to suggest. I also find it quite alarming when ever I see "advanced yoga practices" ... there is no such thing. There are various limbs and/or paths to union, none of which are "advanced". You are either working out your karma, or you are meditating and contemplating. That's it. What you sound like you are describing is that one lock that releases all karma at once. It is possible to achieve, but in just about every case, it is a powerful guru who unlocks it, only once the seeker has gotten to a point where the karma is almost completely worked out and a little nudge is all it takes to break through. I could go on, and I actually trimmed this down quite a bit because I am not trying to come across as a know-it-all, but rather just providing a word of heavy caution to anyone who reads this and thinks "oh that sounds good, I want that"... because, to a new person or anyone who is struggling and desperately looking for a solution, this may sound like an oasis, when it smells like a snake pit. Be careful. There is no fast track to enlightenment. There is no instant transcendence no mater how powerful the medicine is. There is no red pill. There is only the work. These medicines can be used in tandem with spiritual practices to achieve some pretty interesting growth but it still takes work, and in some cases even more work than without as part of the balance.

And lastly, I will share a story: A man was on a very intense spiritual journey. Was doing all the work he could fit into a day, adopted new habits, changed his diet, stopped drinking coffee, and started spending his spare time on sadhana. After some time, he could feel the improvements in life and his passion for yoga blossomed. However, he had days when his karmic load was too much. He would get tired quickly, he would get angry easily, and there was a general saturation of emotion in his daily life. He began looking to mystics all over the world, hoping to find something that would help. He heard a mystic talking about karma and how only a guru or a consecrated could expedite the process. So, he sought, found, and visited an ashram, hoping to find consecrated space or a guru that could help him. He found neither. In fact, he must arrived at just the wrong time and no one even regarded him. They all seemed caught up in their food and fellowship and couldn't be bothered with this person. Feeling awkward, nervous, anxious, and frustrated, the man turned around and spent his whole day trying to work out the karma that he built up by allowing himself to be attached to a possible outcome.

This is my story. A recent story. My first thought upon turning around was "I will stick with my plant medicines, at least they haven't let me down" ... Then I spent the day literally working out the karmic load of building up an expectation. Lots of karma in an expectation. Lots of karma in anything that we attach ourselves to the outcomes of. When we tell people that we have the answer, we are generating karma of our own, as well as collective karma. If you look at all of the enlightened masters of the past, not a single one of them went around telling people they have the answer... well Jesus supposedly did but I also don't see many of his followers actually practicing his teachings which could be another example of why master don't do that. All I'm saying is this... if you feel compelled to tell people about this great discovery, then it probably wasn't what you thought it was. That is the difficult truth of it. The truth is never obvious. It is always well hidden. Even in my most eye opening experiences, the truth was almost always found between the profundities and miracles. That's why people like to say that DMT will provide more questions than answers. It's how we really get to the truth, by stripping away all the false. To become... That-Which-is-NOT.

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 9/20/2021 8:27:27 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Vangoghdream wrote:
I have read this before. Check out this website...I think it may be from there.

We all need to re-ionize our electrons from time to time!! Thumbs up

Laughing
Quote:
Health requires exploration.

This life is nothing short of a blossoming vision of primordial knowledge. Nothing is impossible.
Only a wanderer of the infinite may ignite this vector of rebirth.

We are in the midst of a spatial maturing of awareness that will be a gateway to the biosphere itself. Humankind has nothing to lose. Our conversations with other messengers have led to an invocation of pseudo-pranic consciousness.

Soon there will be a maturing of empathy the likes of which the world has never seen. Imagine an awakening of what could be. We must fulfill ourselves and change others.

Wonder is the driver of ecstasy. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is purpose. Consciousness consists of transmissions of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a deepening of the astral.

Who are we? Where on the great vision quest will we be recreated?

Yes, it is possible to eliminate the things that can disrupt us, but not without intention on our side. Without will, one cannot exist. You may be ruled by selfishness without realizing it. Do not let it eradicate the deeper meaning of your path.
Awesome stuff, so true! Laughing

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 9/20/2021 10:09:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote wrote:
Nature is the knowledge of beauty, and of us.
We exist as psionic wave oscillations. Truth is the driver of life-force.
The quantum matrix is approaching a tipping point.

Only a Indigo Child of the dreamscape may inspire this vision of rejuvenation. Without science, one cannot dream. Where there is delusion, understanding cannot thrive.

We are at a crossroads of healing and turbulence. Who are we? Where on the great myth will we be aligned? Humankind has nothing to lose.

The complexity of the present time seems to demand a maturing of our lives if we are going to survive. Suffering is the antithesis of potential. We can no longer afford to live with turbulence.

The future will be a sentient unveiling of potentiality.

This myth never ends. It is time to take potential to the next level. We are being called to explore the stratosphere itself as an interface between beauty and potentiality.

My turn! Big grin

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ShamanisticVibes
#11 Posted : 9/21/2021 4:30:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'll get in on this too

"We heal, we reflect, we are reborn.
This life is nothing short of a deepening uprising of unlimited conscious living. Chi is the driver of health.
Shakti will amplify our connection to psychic choice.
Materialism is the antithesis of hope. Without gratitude, one cannot dream. Only a Indigo Child of the multiverse may rediscover this source of energy.

We are in the midst of an archetypal condensing of truth that will enable us to access the world itself. We are at a crossroads of consciousness and ego. Who are we? Where on the great vision quest will we be awakened?

The galaxy is approaching a tipping point. Eons from now, we adventurers will live like never before as we are awakened by the planet. It is time to take presence to the next level.

Humankind has nothing to lose.
Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is non-locality. Inspiration requires exploration. Consciousness consists of pulses of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a refining of the unlimited"
May we continue to be blessed

BongQuixote
#12 Posted : 9/21/2021 10:11:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Reading all this wisdom you guys have shared, I feel for the first time my electrons have been fully re-ionized.

downwardsfromzero
#13 Posted : 9/23/2021 12:16:41 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

We might have to move this thread to the humor and fun section if it's going to carry on like this Very happy

I'm surprised, though, that there isn't any kind of new-age woo about neutrinoes yet. They've been missing a trick on that one, believe me. Massless, light-speed, all-pervading and almost but not quite entirely undetectable.

Start your neutrino-related woo compositions now, enter below for 'great' 'prizes'!*

(*'Great' does not imply that it will be useful, something you or anyone would have wanted, or even material. 'Prizes' does not imply anything specific either. We might be able to muster a NFT pixel or something but I'm not making any promises. This statement is not endorsed by the Nexus management. Exclusions apply.)

BongQuixote
#14 Posted : 9/24/2021 12:49:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

How neutrinos enable you to communicate directly with God

From the ancient Sumerians, through the Mayans and other mesoamerican cultures, it has long been known that the universe vibrates at the holy frequency of 443Hz. They referred to this as "Gods vibration". One of the 31 Mayan dialects are thought to have originated from the city of Atlantis, and used a monotonal timbre of exactly 443Hz, the same as the their musical drums and cymbals of the time. Across the pre-historical world, artifacts have been located with these same properties world-wide.

With our discovery of subatomic particles, modern science has confirmed (both in the large hadron collider in CERN and in other locations), that this is the natural frequency of all matter. A more recent discovery is the neutrino particle, or what the Sumerians referred to as "the breath of God", which permeates the universe and all living things. It carries the words of the God itself, and shamans and mystics across civilization have learned how to tune into this and receive messages from the creator of the universe.

To be able to hear these messages, one has only to align ones spirit with the correct frequency and absorb the neutrinos. A human being in the primordial form is unable to capture these particles, since they normally pass through the body and the spirit undetected. To gain this power is remarkable simple. The resonant frequency of our chakras just has to be tuned to 443hz and they will trap the neutrinos like a fly in a spiderweb and make their messages available to our minds. The procedure to align your body consists of therapeutically used crystals, charged with just the right frequency and polar alignment.

We are happy to offer the ability for anyone to hear the voice of God himself, and partake in the wisdom previously only offered to shamans and mystics. The procedure is explained below.

1. Acquire the right crystals, following the correct polar angles and shapes. We are happy to offer these in our webshop. Satisfaction is guaranteed and all crystals have been recently re-charged at the Sedona triangular vortex. The charge will be retained for at least 12 months, or until use. We also offer discount packages if you buy 10 or more crystals. They are the standard 10" size with a pointed tip.

2. Align your DNA with crystal. For the procedure to be effective, you will need to entrust the crystal to a distant relative (second cousins or great-uncles are good candidates) where they will carry it around for a minimum of one week. This will imprint their DNA into the crystal matrix.

3. Once the crystal has been imprinted, it's simply a matter of inserting it rectally and carrying it around for 24 hours. IMPORTANT: The insertion has to by done be the relative. This will release the correct freqency-encoded DNA into your being, and alter your own DNA. After 15-20 applications, you will develop an additional chromosome that enables your chakras to act as a neutrino catcher.

4. Sit back end close your eyes and you will start hearing messages from God and other eternal beings whenever you like.

Please check our out website: http://buttneutrinocrystals.com

downwardsfromzero
#15 Posted : 9/24/2021 2:45:29 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

😂
Your "entry" has been added to the shartlist.

Bill Cipher
#16 Posted : 9/24/2021 5:28:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

See, here I was reading through the OP's post, and chanting to myself throughout like a mantra "must not mock... must not mock... must not mock...", and the entire time I'm imagining it having been written by the very same new age bullshit generator that vangoghdream then linked to.

I'm not strong enough to resist, I'm sorry. This kind of incomprehensible gobbledygook just makes my asshole pucker.

GeneralALot wrote:
When it's time I'll be here more often but for now I am just a teacher learning to be a leader servent in my most pure sense of being. Once I have achieved constant gnosis, I will be the chair, they will know me by my size and the eyes by which we see Me through. If you need me to lead you to clearer waters, ask me where you lie and I will tell you what I can see through here. I do not always speak this way but as I flow I evolve and can restructure my content for others to absorb through different means, notations and contextual invitations.

I mean, come on, OP. Either you're goofin' on people or you really oughtta be. No one could possibly take you seriously. Either way though, you gotta keep that weak sauce outta here, man. Nexians can see through new age bullshitters like we're rockin' x-ray specs.

Do better.

Metta-Morpheus
#17 Posted : 9/24/2021 5:53:50 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

From my experience, good leaders don’t need advertising...
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Dirty T
#18 Posted : 9/24/2021 6:50:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
From my experience, good leaders don’t need advertising...

100% agreed. Most of us tend to hide and keep quiet for fear of real world ramifications to our loved ones over our ideas and philosophies, any way it goes that's a heck of a first post OP.

I'm grateful for Bill Cipher, cutting right through the crud there, good job man, couldn't agree more with you. Either OP is joking or having some sort of psychotic break. Either way it's impossible to take seriously, the Nexus is no place for this type of rhetoric.

Voidmatrix
#19 Posted : 9/24/2021 9:06:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta, Dirty, and Bill, I request you share something that will reionize my electrons please... Laughing

One love

Exitwound
#20 Posted : 9/24/2021 9:23:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When posting one must not forget about karmic debt that puts on the soul od the seeker. Your inner being is under constant threat of irrational soul realignments. Vibrations of negative planar energies combine together to form darker manifestations which result in an unstable psychic states. Protect your chakras with this new technique, which were developed under protection and guide of a true hyperspace guru Shmerence Bumpkena.
Vibrate with me brothers and sisters, vibrate in joy and have all your elementary particles reionized! Thumbs up

123NEXT