We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia tincture? Options

ms_manic_minxx
#1 Posted : 9/20/2021 3:06:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone made a salvia tincture, which they were able to use sublingually with success?

Do you care to share your methods? Fresh leaves, dry leaves, enhanced leaves? What % alcohol? Do you refresh the tincture? Did you freeze the herb?
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 9/20/2021 7:46:21 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=832167#post832167

Godsmacker said to boof it:
Quote:
Also, have you ever considered IR administration of a sally d solution incubated overnight at RT in 75% EtOH? Butt-chugging EtOH solutions is a safe practice if done so carefully; I'd recommend you not exceed 30-50ml of The EtOH, as it is a pain in the ass to administer and may interfere with the effects of salvia inebriation if consumed in excess. Intrarectal administration is a safe ROA to use, and is a helluva lot easier and healthier than drinking acetone and/or holding 75% EtOH solutions in your mouth for upwards of 5-10 minutes straight.

Not evidence that it works, of course.

I think you'd need a viscous carrier if you were going for buccal administration. | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | springs to mind although for me getting hold of the stuff is an excessive rigmarole. Cornstarch and glycerol have also been mentioned as possible carrier aids for buccal salvia.

Did you check Zebbie's thread?

Another interesting snippet here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=693351#post693351

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

physics envy
#3 Posted : 9/29/2021 10:57:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
Has anyone made a salvia tincture, which they were able to use sublingually with success?

There are at least a few people who are somewhat active on the Reddit r/salvia board that make tinctures. If you don't find what you are looking for here, you might post on that board.
Salvia quid enthusiast