We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
2021 PNW cyan season talisman Options

null24
#1 Posted : 9/11/2021 3:58:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Lemme know what ya think...
Honestly not sure what the rain will bring after the 117 degree heatdome event last June (one of if not the worst natural disaster as far as deaths go) in OR history... The agaricus are busting out all over already and that is not ususally a good sign. We will see, but the epicness of last year seems like it should balance out somehow. Or not, I don't know jack.

I am going to print these om holofoil as 3" diecuts, this is meant to replicate that with the gradient.
null24 attached the following image(s):
MYCOSTICK HOLOBIG DROPS AND TEXT DESKTOP GRADIENT.png (174kb) downloaded 131 time(s).
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 9/11/2021 4:28:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's dope man! How can I get my hands on a few?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Seeingisbelieving
#3 Posted : 9/11/2021 4:30:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This design dope but I do not live in Oregon.

Have you made any "legalize nature" stickers?

null24
#4 Posted : 9/11/2021 5:18:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@void, I can PM you when they are done...

@seeing, no, but I can...

Thanks to both of y'all!

Thumbs up EDIT- I was in a conversation with someone in that org so long ago I forgot about it regarding doing some logo work for the legalize nature folks (for free) but it just fizzled out. It may have been when I was navigating my healing process and trying not to die which was a little distracting.

I swear, I was offered to do a cover for a journal out of the UK then too and had to turn it down. Why then? I mean really.I was painting skulls with my own blood and pus, but that isn't what they asked for. Thanks for helping me remeber that, maybe I'll email them again, I could really use a few euros or whatever y'all call what you spend over there, lolz. Wut?

The "legalize nature" phrase isn't mine and is attached to that other org, so I don't want to use it for my own stuff, but maybe I'll come up with something along those lines and have some fun with it. I need something to do (ha, like my plate isn't full, but I could use some dessert!) so we'll see. Thanks for the input though, mucho gracias.Thumbs up
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

roninsina
#5 Posted : 9/11/2021 4:06:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up Would also make for a great embroidered patch for a jacket or backpack, but I gotta say, here in the central US such displays let the LEOs know they must desperately find an excuse to violate your 4th amendment rights.
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

dreamer042
#6 Posted : 9/11/2021 8:01:07 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Beautiful!

Nice work. Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

null24
#7 Posted : 9/12/2021 12:33:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

roninsina wrote:
Thumbs up Would also make for a great embroidered patch for a jacket or backpack, but I gotta say, here in the central US such displays let the LEOs know they must desperately find an excuse to violate your 4th amendment rights.

I wish I was good at embroidery. My Mom was awesome at it, and would do the back of a denim jacket for me almost every year in elementary school. A T-rex, then Star Wars, then Battlestar Galactica, then a cool Japanese moth. Man the other kids were envious, I loved the attention! One of the things that kills me (not literally) is that I lost them in the chaos of my life...

I did this weird three eyed tiger thing that I wanted to put on my jacket, but just couldn't gt the hang of it and it was tedious to me. She loved to sort of meditate while she did it for hours, just poking the needle through and pulling thread, and did some really cool stuff. I just don't have the patience or sitability she did (she raised me, she had some patience!) I have a framed moth she did in storage, maybe I'll take a pic of it and post it, it is pretty trippy....Love
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

roninsina
#8 Posted : 9/20/2021 2:05:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That’s so awesome you have access to some memories like that to keep the fire going, Null. Though, I think I must have misinterpreted your intentions with making the stickers. I assumed you were planning on vending them at festivals and such, and in turn thought you could send the design off to one of those companies that has a machine that embroiders patches that you can then sew onto something. If you had a box of ‘em and were hawking them in the park, i’d buy one!

[Edit: Etsy also comes to mind]
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

null24
#9 Posted : 9/20/2021 4:15:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah cool. Yeah no not doing fests. At the moment I am setting up an etsy and gonna try to market thru instagram. I have thought about patches and some of those enamel pins. Cost of both is prohibitive now but hopefully I can do that in the future. Made a mistake last year of spending too much on product and none on marketing. Trying to learn how to sell. I am not the best sales dude. I want to find at least a domestic maker of enamel. They are all in China for some reason. Part of my thing is working with vendors I know and who give living wages to their workers etc.
Written with a T-9 flip phone, excuse the brevity. (cancelled my smart phone because I was addicted to the distraction AND can't afford a $90/month bill for it, loving the freedom.)
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Seeingisbelieving
#10 Posted : 9/20/2021 5:30:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You'll find a good response if you market your stuff on the various psychedelic reddit pages. I just saw your edit and was using the term "legalize nature" loosely. I was just curious if you had gone that route being in Orgeon and everything. I do embroidery and am making my own legalize nature patches at the moment. I'll post them up when they're done. They'll be focusing on peyote and psilocybe cubensis. It's cool to see you being excited about getting creative after that shitshow called cancer. It's inspiring man. KEEP IT UP!!!!!

null24
#11 Posted : 9/21/2021 11:15:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They're in! These pics suck, but the sticks look sweet, the printer did a good job. They are 3" vert, like 2.7" wide, matte print (600dpi) on vinyl die cuts, and are great for outdoor application. Easy to peel, good stick, I like 'em. New vendor, so I was hopeful, and they did good work.

Quote:
You'll find a good response if you market your stuff on the various psychedelic reddit pages.

Thanks, I may try. I am building an Etsy right now, hope to be able to send folks there and they won't get too freaked by it having 0 star rating and no sales, since it is brand new... Hopefully I can send some folks there to buy and they'll leave review so it can take off.

I have a vendor spot at an upcoming shroom event here in town on the 5th, should be able to do alright there.

I got these with a sweet promo deal using a different vendor than usual, and want to flip them and keep buying up, get this litlle dream of mine out into the real world...

PS/EDIT: My etsy is up...
DM me for a link if you want to, you know, be the coolest and best looking person in your neighborhood....Cool
null24 attached the following image(s):
OREGON CYAN STICKS PIC.jpg (291kb) downloaded 30 time(s).
STICK PIC 2.jpg (246kb) downloaded 30 time(s).
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*