We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello friends, thanks to you I've discovered how to fix all the back pain in the world. Options

yinuo
#1 Posted : 9/10/2021 4:31:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Through the guidance provided here, DMT taught me how to unlock our spine and gain access to the kundalini energy inside.

It's of course free, because the truth should be.
It is not painful.
It requires not equipment, although a yoga mat and wall are helpful.
And it takes under 30 minutes.

The body is a physical puzzle that can be solved, please let me show you the solution:

[MODS: If youtube links are not allowed, I can upload a video directly please let me know. I am purely trying to help as many people as possible.]

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 9/11/2021 2:56:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

yinuo wrote:
Through the guidance provided here, DMT taught me how to unlock our spine and gain access to the kundalini energy inside.

It's of course free, because the truth should be.
It is not painful.
It requires not equipment, although a yoga mat and wall are helpful.
And it takes under 30 minutes.

The body is a physical puzzle that can be solved, please let me show you the solution:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1KZXdOQIWU

[MODS: If youtube links are not allowed, I can upload a video directly please let me know. I am purely trying to help as many people as possible.]

Thank you for sharing. Back pain is a very common issue for people to deal with and I'm sure there are plenty who will benefit.

Note: YouTube videos are fine, my only concern is I am hoping that's not you in the video considering the nature of this forum...

See more of why here

Attitude Page wrote:
No sharing of any real life information

Due to the nature of the topics discussed on this forum it is not allowed to post any information that will reveal one's identity. Examples of this are facebook pages, personal websites, email addresses, home addresses, photo's of one self or any other means that will give handles to have you tracked in real life.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

yinuo
#3 Posted : 9/12/2021 2:56:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good looking out Void 🤘

The good news is that it's only a matter of time before everyone in the world knows about this. So y'all will be seeing it again. Thank you so much.

Much love ♥️

Jees
#4 Posted : 9/12/2021 6:49:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Love this kind of exercises yinuo.
I feel when the back gets locked, the sour is typical, and know some veeeeery similar movements to unlock it, snap snap tac goes the vertebrea and I know guaranteed the sour is gone.
Exercise 1 is good for the thoracic section, for the lumbar is another more suited and those unlock with a firmer bang.
I would not do it too frequent though, a physiotherapist once told me not to snap it too often, he said one can come into trouble by snapping the vertebrae way too often.
When completely warmed up in a sauna it goes very easily, when cold it's just the opposite.
Wonderous that your intuition was fed by our beloved.
Blessed be Thumbs up

yinuo
#5 Posted : 9/13/2021 7:22:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@Jees

Could you point me in the direction to learn about the lumbar movements you mention? Would love to learn. Can pay if needed.

Much love

Jees
#6 Posted : 9/14/2021 7:16:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, nothing to do with money Pleased
The only reasonable way to show is like you did, then I would blurr me face.
I've yet to think about how to do that when moving, I'l give it some thoughts Thumbs up

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 9/17/2021 6:42:48 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

My back pain is due to having completely annihilated one of my discs - but the thing is, stretching and strengthening still helps above all else, so use it or lose it.

Thumbs up

Jees, I'm not quite grasping what you mean by "sour" with respect to tight back muscles. Presumably something has been lost in translation - are you referring to acidic accumulations or something else, like pain, immobility or discomfort?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

yinuo
#8 Posted : 9/18/2021 11:26:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@Jeez Could you do a picture tutorial? Like a step by step? This way it would be easy to hide whatever you want.

I could provide an example of my movements done in this way if it would help you picture it. Please let me know!

Much love.

Jees
#9 Posted : 9/20/2021 10:41:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
My back pain is due to having completely annihilated one of my discs - but the thing is, stretching and strengthening still helps above all else, so use it or lose it.

Thumbs up

Jees, I'm not quite grasping what you mean by "sour" with respect to tight back muscles. Presumably something has been lost in translation - are you referring to acidic accumulations or something else, like pain, immobility or discomfort?
Hi, I meant sour like a painful spine (compressed disks and nerves pain), not so much the muscles an sich. Yet tight muscles are a potential source of compressing the disks and the nerves in between.

Yinuo I'll try to fix an incognito vid but this is new to me, gonna use Davinci Resolve but haven't used the face-blurr tracking so far, hope this works, need some time Thumbs up