We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Zero dimensional computable geometric logic Options

Voidmatrix
#21 Posted : 9/14/2021 5:16:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

JohnPhantom wrote:

We all do this to some degree.

No doubt! Noticing such (among other reasons) is why I practice multiple forms of skepticism (philosophic): suspension of judgement, general query, devil's advocacy, and what I like to call phenomenological skepticism.

Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

JohnPhantom
#22 Posted : 9/14/2021 5:19:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
JohnPhantom wrote:

We all do this to some degree.

No doubt! Noticing such (among other reasons) is why I practice multiple forms of skepticism (philosophic): suspension of judgement, general query, devil's advocacy, and what I like to call phenomenological skepticism.

Love

One love

Yes, I am only claiming one thing. That I can construct computable logic out of nothing but connections. This exists in nature through quantum entanglement, I believe but do not know, and through entanglement could be zero dimensional computable geometric logic that works with the most minimum of anything.

JohnPhantom
#23 Posted : 9/14/2021 5:24:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh BTW, I am also diagnosed with Asperger's. I don't express my emotions well.

Voidmatrix
#24 Posted : 9/14/2021 6:09:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

JohnPhantom wrote:

You're all good. Some of this is definitely on me for dropping the ball in my mindfulness and consideration. You had touched on some of that before, and I initially read this a couple days ago, so forgot that was mentioned.

JohnPhantom wrote:
Yes, I am only claiming one thing. That I can construct computable logic out of nothing but connections. This exists in nature through quantum entanglement, I believe but do not know, and through entanglement could be zero dimensional computable geometric logic that works with the most minimum of anything.

This said a lot for me and think I may be understanding you more. So thank you for that. Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

JohnPhantom
#25 Posted : 9/15/2021 10:47:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
JohnPhantom wrote:

You're all good. Some of this is definitely on me for dropping the ball in my mindfulness and consideration. You had touched on some of that before, and I initially read this a couple days ago, so forgot that was mentioned.

This said a lot for me and think I may be understanding you more. So thank you for that. Smile

One love

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Here is a bit more: The hologram is the computer and the computer is the hologram. Like I said, my implementation requires constant intelligent input to operate.

BerryBoi
#26 Posted : 9/15/2021 6:25:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey brother,

Personally, I have no idea what you mean. I am not sure what your idea is and would need more information in order to understand what it is you have discovered.
I am however very curious and would love to hear more about it, as I assume that it must be pretty interesting for you to want to talk about it in the first place!
I am hoping you will be able to give some extra information as to what exactly it is that you are talking about.

Much love!Love

Voidmatrix
#27 Posted : 9/15/2021 6:32:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

JohnPhantom wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:
JohnPhantom wrote:

One love

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Here is a bit more: The hologram is the computer and the computer is the hologram. Like I said, my implementation requires constant intelligent input to operate.

Does your concept, at it's core revolve and resolve around paradox?

One love

JohnPhantom
#28 Posted : 9/15/2021 6:34:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

BerryBoi wrote:
Hey brother,

Personally, I have no idea what you mean. I am not sure what your idea is and would need more information in order to understand what it is you have discovered.
I am however very curious and would love to hear more about it, as I assume that it must be pretty interesting for you to want to talk about it in the first place!
I am hoping you will be able to give some extra information as to what exactly it is that you are talking about.

Much love!Love

"Logic Geometry": a computable logic that arises from how connections are made and/or broken over time. With dynamic connections, or dynamic geometric logic, or logic through the changing shape of geometry, like a truth table that the truths change and is essentially functional programming, but is computational logic without mathematics where the changing shape is the only information. This logic is zero dimensional geometric computable logic that only relies on points and how their links are made and/or broken. That is it. The complete description of what it does. I have working models that do many different sophisticated things, including emulating math. The models are on top of a digital computer of course, but the entirety of the logic is performed by one command that allows you to create or rewrite a command to a string of commands, and nothing else.

downwardsfromzero
#29 Posted : 9/17/2021 6:35:37 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

BerryBoi wrote:
Hey brother,

Much love!Love

Very much this.

Funnily enough, I had something of a psychoemotional meltdown a couple or so weeks ago (fortunately[? - see below] now more than resolved) which resulted in me at least beginning to consider how ternary logic might form a parallel with quantum computing. I'm just wondering if I'll have to force myself back into some kind of schizoid state in order to make any further progress with this (no offence intended). It's decidedly outside of my normal fields of study so I'd be delighted to see whether the ideas concerning zero dimensional geometric computable logic might have any bearing on this.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

JohnPhantom
#30 Posted : 9/17/2021 6:39:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I came up with the main models for this over a 6 month period slowing going more and more insane over that period. that was finished in May of 2001. I have been struggling to explain this for 20 years now. There are no words or concepts that enshrine this concept from before me, and trust me, I have searched diligently.

downwardsfromzero
#31 Posted : 9/18/2021 1:17:10 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Here's a tip - if you want to stand any chance of getting promoted you need to articulate what your idea actually is, how it works, and - possibly - how it might be applied. Otherwise your claims are just so much dust in the wind.

Make that effort for you. Please take that step.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

JohnPhantom
#32 Posted : 9/18/2021 10:46:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Here's a tip - if you want to stand any chance of getting promoted you need to articulate what your idea actually is, how it works, and - possibly - how it might be applied. Otherwise your claims are just so much dust in the wind.

Make that effort for you. Please take that step.

I did. This is it in its entirety: Logic Geometry: A computable logic that arises from how connections are made and/or broken over time.

Like I said, this is too simple for people to grasp. Again, I don't think an intro page is the place to go into full detail.

downwardsfromzero
#33 Posted : 9/18/2021 1:59:09 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Unless I'm mistaken, you're basically describing the on/off switch. What is the special distinction of the 'how' in your "how connections are made and/or broken" that makes it any different from this?

The description requires substantial padding out for it to be of use to anyone else. If your introduction essay turns into something more pertinent to the science or philosophy sections it can be moved there in due course. But it's up to you to make it so.

Your idea may be brilliant, but it's worthless if you can't communicate it effectively to a wider audience. The general intention here is that we can all improve and hone our communication skills on an ongoing basis.

JohnPhantom
#34 Posted : 9/18/2021 3:30:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Unless I'm mistaken, you're basically describing the on/off switch. What is the special distinction of the 'how' in your "how connections are made and/or broken" that makes it any different from this?

The description requires substantial padding out for it to be of use to anyone else. If your introduction essay turns into something more pertinent to the science or philosophy sections it can be moved there in due course. But it's up to you to make it so.

Your idea may be brilliant, but it's worthless if you can't communicate it effectively to a wider audience. The general intention here is that we can all improve and hone our communication skills on an ongoing basis.

There is nothing more to describe to this Theory of Everything than what I have described in other messages above, not including my Philosophy of Nothing, or How To Build A Reality With My Theory Of Everything.

I will share the actual models if made a member. If not tell me so and I will go away.

Again, this is too simple for people to grasp. Obviously by the above.

trncefigurate_aomn
#35 Posted : 9/18/2021 3:43:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

JohnPhantom wrote:

"Logic Geometry": a computable logic that arises from how connections are made and/or broken over time. With dynamic connections, or dynamic geometric logic, or logic through the changing shape of geometry, like a truth table that the truths change and is essentially functional programming, but is computational logic without mathematics where the changing shape is the only information. This logic is zero dimensional geometric computable logic that only relies on points and how their links are made and/or broken. That is it. The complete description of what it does. I have working models that do many different sophisticated things, including emulating math. The models are on top of a digital computer of course, but the entirety of the logic is performed by one command that allows you to create or rewrite a command to a string of commands, and nothing else.

this sort of approach to finding meaningful and simple explanations of the entireity of existence is something i love too!!

The universe is indeed completely filled with exceptionally fine-tuned logic which will only displays signs of pseudo-inadequacy due to the extra layers of free will that arrived and keep arriving with humans. not everyone will feel excited about it, yet it is very true!!

We are always inherently, directly combined with the computational logic of the universe, but, again many people due to free will become more excited about deciding how they can behave separately from the universe!

The origins of the actual diversification of the universe are ambrosia to some and swill to others, thankfully i am of the former, so, whether the mods will send you to the other forums or not, i will talk to you about your theory here!! Very happy Razz The official subforums for science and philosophy are not very active either!

JohnPhantom
#36 Posted : 9/18/2021 3:45:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh and it is describing the on/off switch, what I have done with lots of on/off switches together, I can perform all the permutations of this math problem, which has been solved below using the ancient BC Chinese/Pascal's Triangle in a new way.

You have a combination padlock with four dials on it. Each dial has the numbers 0 through 4 on them. The lock can have as many 0s as dials, and is set to 0000 by default. The lock does not allow you to use any number between 1 and 4 two or more times in the combination. The following combinations are valid: 0123 1234 0103 0010 4031. The following combinations are invalid: 0113 4014 0202 4444. How many possible combinations are there?

Here is the calculus solution:

https://imgur.com/a/5Mv7vMj

If scaled to 18 wheels and 18 numbers by changing n (which is 4 above), I can perform the 2,968,971,264,021,448,999 possible permutations each reachable within 18 keystrokes or less.

This can also be solved using Pascal's Triangle that goes back to BC ancient China in a new way, because we didn't have a representation for zero until the 13th century and in the implementation I was counting nothing as something, which is represented by zero in the word problem. The implementation is selecting 4 different grenades' order when buying and throwing, where you essentially place the grenades into the order you want to throw, with empty slots being possible if you do not select all 4 grenades.

Pascal's Triangle Solution

I have also built a randomizer that drives a relational database and calculators that can emulate addition/subtraction/multiplication/di​vision.

downwardsfromzero
#37 Posted : 9/18/2021 8:32:29 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

JohnPhantom wrote:

We were actually both typing replies to BerryBoi practically simultaneously, thus I missed this part of your thread which is actually the useful information I was seeking - so, forgive me for not having scrolled back sooner (and see what I mean about effective communication? Laughing )

This, combined with your padlock analogy (analogies can be very helpful...) makes things a lot clearer and I can now relate it to some of the insights that were forming while I played with a visual notation in ternary arithmetic. I'm very interested in this type of pattern formation in nature and I've had a number of experiences using geometrically-derived visualisation systems that appear to facilitate an information exchange with non-human lifeforms, at least from my experiential point of view. More on that elsewhere, however.

Quote:
If scaled to 18 wheels and 18 numbers by changing n (which is 4 above), I can perform the 2,968,971,264,021,448,999 possible permutations each reachable within 18 keystrokes or less.
I get what you're saying but it would take you a very long time if you were typing that manually (not to mention that you'd probably end up with RSI). Incidentally, why is it permitted to repeat zeroes and not any other number?

JohnPhantom
#38 Posted : 9/18/2021 8:41:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Quote:
I get what you're saying but it would take you a very long time if you were typing that manually (not to mention that you'd probably end up with RSI). Incidentally, why is it permitted to repeat zeroes and not any other number?

Yeah it would be very clumsy, except if you were doing it in real life with 18 items and 18 "boxes" or "slots" to put them in. The 0 is counting the empty "slots" as something, which is why no one ever looked at Pascal's Triangle with this sort of problem in mind.

I suppose I am sort of looking at things differently, yet this is so intrinsic to us. I really believe it is how our brains may physically operate to some degree. How to mix this with the fields that make up reality I don't know. All I know is all I need is some way to form and break connections to multiple other pointing entities to perform computable logic.

JohnPhantom
#39 Posted : 9/18/2021 8:43:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh BTW here is the Math Help Forum on the problem, not much was said other than it is another aspect of Pascal's Triangle:

https://mathhelpforum.com/threads/combination-lock.17147/

JohnPhantom
#40 Posted : 9/18/2021 9:03:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Here is the most basic example I can make, a simple on off type switch. Alias is the command I use for the logic, it only lets you create or rewrite a non-system command to a string of commands. Say is output to the screen. Bind connects the keys in. // stands for a comment that will be ignored by the system. This will work in any Quakworld derivative, including Half-Life and Counter-Strike. ; is to separate commands.

//setup rotation and output for rotation which is the actual logic
alias true "alias output saytrue;alias rotate false"
alias false "alias output sayfalse;alias rotate true"
//output
alias saytrue "say True"
alias sayfalse "say False"
//connect input keys
bind <a key> rotate //where the logic is engaged to perform
bind <another key> output
//start the script
true

PREV12