We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Considering a mullet... Options

JCpenny420
#21 Posted : 12/20/2019 2:28:48 AM

Cats rule!

hug46 wrote:
Tony6Strings wrote:
No barber for this guy.

I thought that one of the benefits of the mullet was that there is no need for a barber. It is a DIY haircut. Cut the top with scissors or clippers. Leave the rest. Jobs a good 'un. Here is a picture of me when i was younger sporting a mullet and for some reason i appear to be wearing one of my sister's frocks.....

thank you so much for sharing that picture, i had one helluva LOL.
great shirt! at least you look happy Smile
"Reality is only an illusion"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tony6Strings
#22 Posted : 12/20/2019 2:30:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hug46 that mullet is EPIC! Reconsidering mullet.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

hug46
#23 Posted : 12/20/2019 10:21:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
Reconsidering mullet.

You know it makes sense, Tony.

Tony6Strings
#24 Posted : 9/16/2021 1:59:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I grew my hair pretty long, was happy with it, then ruined it with bleach so I could dye it blue then purple. Burned off a bit and what is left was pretty damaged...

Good time to mullet. I ponied up the top, cut the sides, then cut the top. I love it. Gave one to my youngest also, his mom even colored his up with washable markers for some look alike fun...
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Voidmatrix
#25 Posted : 9/16/2021 2:47:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

While awesome (and adorable),I find it a little concerning...

Attitude Page wrote:
No sharing of any real life information

Due to the nature of the topics discussed on this forum it is not allowed to post any information that will reveal one's identity. Examples of this are facebook pages, personal websites, email addresses, home addresses, photo's of one self or any other means that will give handles to have you tracked in real life.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

null24
#26 Posted : 9/16/2021 3:06:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Decriminalize mullets, bro!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Mitakuye Oyasin
#27 Posted : 9/16/2021 11:32:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mullet, skullet, ape drape, Mississippi Mud Flap, Tennessee Top Hat, Alabama Waterfall, sham, hockey hair, Randy Jackson, Billy Ray Cyrus, Joe Dirt, the names for mullets are endless. It is an 'I give zero fucks' hairstyle for an 'I give zero fucks' lifestyle. I say go for it.

VANDALS - I GOT AN APE DRAPE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YKXHbnsShA

Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

PREV12