We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Profound spiritual experience Options

rbthom23
#1 Posted : 9/12/2021 6:40:46 PM
ProbablyInsignificant

Hey everyone! I need help with my experience. Very long story short right now but can share more in detail later. On Friday 9/10 I was under the influence of marijuana and said I was going to get rid of my cat (black) because she hasn't bonded with us as much as I'd like. Saturday on 9/11 I ate an edible and had an experience like no other. It started when I was in a small room and I could feel myself, not my body but like my ethereal self pushing on the boundaries of the room like it was too small and my spirit was going to break out of the room.

I could feel indescribable feelings, and I saw visions of a beetle when I looked at the sun. Later I looked directly at the sun and felt watched by something, as if the sun was a pinhole in the sky and something was watching me through it. After that I began hearing and communicating with a voice. When I got home I researched for 'beetle gods' and found one in Egyptian mythology. The God of creation and the Sun called Khepri. It told me it sent my cat at a time in life where I needed her and it was punishing me for wanting to get rid of her under the influence and commanded me to throw away all of my weed. I was now even more convinced since Egyptians worshipped cats.

So I boxed up all of my weed and threw it away, and on my way to do so I saw a beetle. When I got back up to my apartment I communicated with it more. And it said the only reason it is communicating with me is I don't discriminate with animals I love and showed me memories so clear where I would save ants and small animals throughout my life. And I could feel my entire life being examined instantly, it was a truly indescribable experience. But then later it commanded me to tell my mom my story and right then she called me on the phone but I was reluctant to tell her my story and sidetracked and then right then the call failed. The voice knew I wouldn't tell her, so I begged to give me another chance and my mom tried calling again but before I could answer the call disappeared.

Because I had gotten paranoid and went to dig up my weed and it was on my kitchen counter. So I immediately got up and threw everything away no questions asked and I finally talked with my mom on the phone and told her my story right away. It made me buy an idol of a black cat and said we can't communicate again out of this state until you have the idol. Up until this day I have been a devout atheist, but now that experience I know something was watching me through the sun. So I researched online and found a user here with the almost exact experience by the user NewShaman. This all occurred on 911 please any help would be appreciated.
rbthom23 attached the following image(s):
IMG_0295.PNG (1,516kb) downloaded 203 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dirty T
#2 Posted : 9/12/2021 7:16:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Was this a THC edible or something else. I make psilocybin gummies I sometimes share with friends that would be indistinguishable from cannabis gummies (I use the MB molds) except that I coat them in cornstarch for 2 reasons

1. They don't stick to each other
2. It makes them look not like candy and the initial taste is not sweet if you lick it for prevention of a toddler or baby sticking one in their mouth (while this should never ever happen sadly it can, sometimes even when people are responsible because other people unknowingly leave things in places they shouldn't be)

Your experience is interesting for sure but if it was Cannabis induced I would consider pumping the brakes before moving on to anything stronger. I've used cannabis since 1994 and never had any experience remotely like what you described outside of "laced weed" with God knows what in it (was usually PcP back then) Synthetic cannabinoids can and will cause delirium though. I appreciate and value your experience but at the same time would like to point to indications of cannabis induced psychosis, weed just ain't that trippy on its own.

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 9/12/2021 7:33:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabis can induce paranoia. I believe most of us who have taken it, have experienced it.

It can get bad if you spend too much time there. Being sober and focusing on something else can help enormously.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

rbthom23
#4 Posted : 9/13/2021 7:11:56 PM
ProbablyInsignificant

Dirty T wrote:
Was this a THC edible or something else. I make psilocybin gummies I sometimes share with friends that would be indistinguishable from cannabis gummies (I use the MB molds) except that I coat them in cornstarch for 2 reasons

1. They don't stick to each other
2. It makes them look not like candy and the initial taste is not sweet if you lick it for prevention of a toddler or baby sticking one in their mouth (while this should never ever happen sadly it can, sometimes even when people are responsible because other people unknowingly leave things in places they shouldn't be)

Your experience is interesting for sure but if it was Cannabis induced I would consider pumping the brakes before moving on to anything stronger. I've used cannabis since 1994 and never had any experience remotely like what you described outside of "laced weed" with God knows what in it (was usually PcP back then) Synthetic cannabinoids can and will cause delirium though. I appreciate and value your experience but at the same time would like to point to indications of cannabis induced psychosis, weed just ain't that trippy on its own.

So the marijuana I had was definitely not laced I’ve had that exact brand many times before. It’s is from a legitimate company and my dad also had the another edible same as mine at the same time and didn’t experience anything odd. Following on from my story yesterday my dad called while I had just finished telling my friends my story. And immediately after I told him about the part where the call failed with my mom. The call failed with him!!!! I was completely taken off guard. Can 4th dimensional beings manipulate electrical forces? Could they have failed my calls to communicate? I honestly don’t know. Here are the other posts so similar to my experience and one of them happened on 9/11 just like mine
rbthom23 attached the following image(s):
8B7931A6-68CC-4BC1-9A5E-BEB69FC3A0F1.png (981kb) downloaded 185 time(s).
9F4C2AE5-BC26-4809-827E-F4E232B8586F.png (472kb) downloaded 186 time(s).

Exitwound
#5 Posted : 9/13/2021 9:17:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll say one thing, beware of interdemensional entity advice or messages. Some things are better interpreted with time and using metaphorical thinking, rather than direct call to action.
Sure, some things come naturally often after spiritual experiences, like quitting smoking, or steongly altering your approach to certain things in life. But these are more like repressed truths that you've known all along.
Other things that might feel like forced on you, it's better to do a sanity check with people you trust and then take them close to heart.
"God" might will one thing of your life, but as yourself, you are also God so don't always trust hyperspace truths.
Tl;dr cannabis tripping also known as cannabis psyhosis is real and you should approach weed with same respect as any psychedelic substance.

null24
#6 Posted : 9/14/2021 1:12:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Okay, if you are not indeed trolling, please stop the drugs. You do not have the mental state currently to be able to take mind-altering substances without hurting yourself and possibly other people and/or animals. You stared into the sun by your own admission.

Did nobody else catch that in OP's OP?

I am not even sure you are safe around animals sober. Just what exactly had you planned to with your cat (black) that hadn't properly bonded with you (I wonder why?) before you got high? Just curious. This is the most messed up thing I have ever seen here, sorry.

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

rbthom23
#7 Posted : 9/14/2021 4:24:25 AM
ProbablyInsignificant

null24 wrote:
Okay, if you are not indeed trolling, please stop the drugs. You do not have the mental state currently to be able to take mind-altering substances without hurting yourself and possibly other people and/or animals. You stared into the sun by your own admission.

Did nobody else catch that in OP's OP?

I am not even sure you are safe around animals sober. Just what exactly had you planned to with your cat (black) that hadn't properly bonded with you (I wonder why?) before you got high? Just curious. This is the most messed up thing I have ever seen here, sorry.

I feel a lot of negative energy and assumptions from this response I have never even gotten into a physical fight with anyone and I have never hurt any animals purposely. Yikes man you are quite rude with this one. The most messed up thing? Really?

Also edit, I looked at the sun with sunglasses on for a brief moment. I am an adult and I understand what would happen if I were to stare. Also after a few days to collect my thoughts and do my own research I concluded I had a spiritual awakening and realize my place within the Infinite One Creator. But thank you for your comment. I will take it to heart. Have a more positive day.

null24
#8 Posted : 9/14/2021 3:52:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am sorry you feel that way but nor for making the post. It is somewhat of a relief that you are not trolling. Thanks for your concern about my well being. Perceptive you are.

By hurt others, I don't even mean physically. Just don't start a religion worshipping beetles and cats, please.

The comment about the cat alarmed me because you felt the need to emphasize the fact that it is black. Maybe you kno halloween is coming up and the unfortunate fact that agencies in the US will not typically put black cats up for adoption because of the horrible acts perpetrated by (mostly) religous animal abusers who use the superstitions about them to excuse animal abuse. Combined with beetle-gods, cat-gods and staring into the sun, your post seemed like trolling or worse. Sunglasses? Really? You will appreciate your eyes more once you can't use them, believe me.

Nothing in your post spoke of unity, but rather insinuated a persistent delusional state, which is dangerous for many reasons, those dangers not always just being to the owner of those delusions.

It does sound like you came down a little, for what that is worth. I may be wrong, but your post set off a host of alarm bells for me.

Hopefully as a member of this community you can learn how to be more critical with your experiences if you insist on continuing to use drugs. This is among other things a harm reduction information resource site.

Said it before and really mean it here: be good to you. Please for your sake.

*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

potnoble
#9 Posted : 9/14/2021 4:37:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello

One thing i have to say about this: We too have a (black) cat and she didn´t trust us for almost two
years. Now she can´t be seperated from me.
Don´t just give an animal away because it doesn´t bond with you.
It´s like your kid now. You adopted her and now you have to take care for her.

Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 9/14/2021 6:22:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm a bit in the same camp as Dirty T on this one.

While recently I've had some very profound psychedelic experiences on cannabis (somatic, visual, and transpersonal), it was induced with intent, ceremony, stillness, and breath. Have you had any other experiences like this before?

Also, "devout atheist" made me giggle Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Dirty T
#11 Posted : 9/14/2021 6:37:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a rat named Squeakers that was absolutely awful. He would bite my fingers and fought with the other rats. I almost gave him away to be fed to a snake. I decided against it and took a different approach. I am so so glad I did, I was about to make a terrible mistake.He ended up being the best rat I had. He would sit on the top of the cage (on the outside) unattended for hours. He never got in trouble. Super sweet. Wouldn't fight the other rats. He became a pacifist. It broke my heart when he passed a couple years later from natural causes. I also learned a lot about rats and bonding with them from that little guy.

The cat concerns me too. Pets are family in my home and while I know all people don't feel that way, cats are a special animal. They choose who and when they bond with someone, you can't trick them into it like a dog. Sometimes it takes a lot of time. You can't expect a cat to bond because you feed it, if you don't they will feed themselves, they aren't dogs, they're independent.

Tomtegubbe
#12 Posted : 9/14/2021 7:09:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rbthom23 wrote:
So I boxed up all of my weed and threw it away, and on my way to do so I saw a beetle. When I got back up to my apartment I communicated with it more. And it said the only reason it is communicating with me is I don't discriminate with animals I love and showed me memories so clear where I would save ants and small animals throughout my life. And I could feel my entire life being examined instantly, it was a truly indescribable experience. But then later it commanded me to tell my mom my story and right then she called me on the phone but I was reluctant to tell her my story and sidetracked and then right then the call failed. The voice knew I wouldn't tell her, so I begged to give me another chance and my mom tried calling again but before I could answer the call disappeared.

Because I had gotten paranoid and went to dig up my weed and it was on my kitchen counter. So I immediately got up and threw everything away no questions asked and I finally talked with my mom on the phone and told her my story right away. It made me buy an idol of a black cat and said we can't communicate again out of this state until you have the idol.

I want to comment a bit more specifically this part. Although, throwing away all weed might be a good suggestion if you are having trouble with it, IMHO you should never blindly follow someone just because they appear as gods or spirits. Only the ones who let you retain your autonomy and let you decide for yourself are worth listening to.

I have had some bad experiences when combining cannabis and dmt. I have several experiences of cannabis induced paranoia, very often religious or spiritual in nature. When you combine that with mind actually opening to all things unseen, it gets heavy. Usually things get better when you get sleep, stay sober and do normal things. It gives time to reflect. You should always be the master in your own house, that is, in your body, mind and spirit.

I believe I have got quite a firm grip of these other worldly headspaces by exercising caution and sobermindedness. Living a good normal life and using discretion in what I take home from the psychedelic inquiries. Never act out of superstition or do things I don't consider right when sober.
My preferred method:

rbthom23
#13 Posted : 9/14/2021 8:36:11 PM
ProbablyInsignificant

null24 wrote:
I am sorry you feel that way but nor for making the post. It is somewhat of a relief that you are not trolling. Thanks for your concern about my well being. Perceptive you are.

By hurt others, I don't even mean physically. Just don't start a religion worshipping beetles and cats, please.

The comment about the cat alarmed me because you felt the need to emphasize the fact that it is black. Maybe you kno halloween is coming up and the unfortunate fact that agencies in the US will not typically put black cats up for adoption because of the horrible acts perpetrated by (mostly) religous animal abusers who use the superstitions about them to excuse animal abuse. Combined with beetle-gods, cat-gods and staring into the sun, your post seemed like trolling or worse. Sunglasses? Really? You will appreciate your eyes more once you can't use them, believe me.

Nothing in your post spoke of unity, but rather insinuated a persistent delusional state, which is dangerous for many reasons, those dangers not always just being to the owner of those delusions.

It does sound like you came down a little, for what that is worth. I may be wrong, but your post set off a host of alarm bells for me.

Hopefully as a member of this community you can learn how to be more critical with your experiences if you insist on continuing to use drugs. This is among other things a harm reduction information resource site.

Said it before and really mean it here: be good to you. Please for your sake.

Yes I am sorry for the intensity of the post. It was an extremely profound and emotionally deep experience. I’ve had my cat (her name is willow) for about 6 months now. I felt bad that same night and realized I was thinking in the heat of the moment and I apologized to her a many times after my experience. I had been searching for the meaning of life and truth for most of my life now and I’m still very young. Recently this past year I had many possibilities I considered such as Buddhism, but eventually I was just settled on a nihilist atheist. Which I had been previously but this time felt more settled, honestly I felt lost in meaninglessness and despair. I started to see the futility and worthlessness of things like money, material goods, and capitalism; as they are just temporary things that society makes you think you need. That didn’t stop me from thinking about life, eventually on my path of thinking I started to realize everything just is and self is an illusion . There is no right and wrong as those are determined by society, that we are all part of the same universe and by extension we are all each other.

I don’t normally look into the sun as I already wear glasses and value what sight I have haha

Before we went out on the boat I was meditating in a small room with my eyes closed. And I felt something I had never felt before and it was like my essence or spirit pushing on the walls of the room like it was growing and bursting through the walls because they were too small to contain it. During my conversation with Ra (from my research this is my best conclusion) it just felt like everything made sense then. I felt so much love and understanding for the forms and the world around me and I was asked if I liked the creation to which all I could do was break down in tears and say “yes I love it so much” I hadn’t cried in so long.
I found during my research that Ra contacts through dreams and visions. During the contact I saw visions of my past where I would save animals during my childhood and teenager years. I was laughed at many times for that. One moment was when I yelled at my step-mom for killing about 20 hermit crabs I had and I called her a murderer. Many other visions of me appreciating ants and nature. I think I was ready to be communicated with and that’s why it happened. After researching and finding about the Law of One, The 4th density, and Ra. Everything made sense. I could finally put those wild emotions I felt into words. Since I had been an atheist I didn’t know what to take from that experience. But what I felt of love and understanding is unmistakably an awakening. I feel the world in a whole new way, I don’t feel like I need weed anymore. I stopped using it right after the event and have no withdrawal symptoms, in fact I feel so much better.

I’ve always felt such a strong connection to the earth and animals for as long as I remember. I’m the kid that wouldn’t swat a fly or kill a spider. And I always thought that my sense of self purpose was to help animals and the environment. (My major was environmental science) but now I just feel like I need to guide others to love and understanding and this purpose is more than just myself. I feel that my path will show itself before me and now I just hope I have the courage to follow it when the time comes.

I think we got off on the wrong foot and I would like to waive the white flag as I am learning and am not the best at expressing things I feel. No more looking at the sun! Smile

Tomtegubbe
#14 Posted : 9/15/2021 6:22:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rbthom23,

I understand you better now. I once had a powerful vision while under DMT where "creator entities" appeared and asked me do I not think the life in this created realm is worth the pain. I was very touched by that experience.

What I have learned since, is that even the most profound experiences can be a mix of genuine insight and illusion. It depends a lot on the interpretation. Things settle into their place when you give them time and don't follow every impulse and thought that arises.

Experiences like this can aid you on your path. However, it's good to evade clinging to them. Letting go is one of the basic tenets of aforementioned Buddhism and it helps here too.
My preferred method:

some one
#15 Posted : 9/15/2021 11:55:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Is the life in this created realm worth the pain?"

Wow
some = one | here = some | there = one

null24
#16 Posted : 9/15/2021 3:52:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Yes I am sorry for the intensity of the post....

No need to apologize.

I may have read things into your post that were not part of your story. As they say, I was triggered by a few things. I don't mean to be rude or to make you feel unwelcome. When I came to this place, I was trying to make sense of a powerful experience as well. Nothing in my (American) culture speaks to transfdormative experience and it is difficult when it happens sometimes. I am not labeling what you went through and are going through with it here, just IME that was the case and folks here helped. Alot.

That said, the advice I have is to let go of your assumptions about it, and do your best to ground your self.
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Soloist
#17 Posted : 10/2/2021 5:36:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If the sun has been so influential, maybe sit with the moon as well. It might be able to help give you a little balance to your perspective.
Not to assume you don’t already have that.

In my experience the moon and cannabis, along with other herbs, has been a vey powerful spiritual force. Providing much trust into my own intuition.

If you can, I would recommend sitting with the full moon as it sets.
Regardless of geographical location, it sets within close proximity to sunrise.
Find a place you can see the horizon and be present for at least an hour beforehand.
It’s a profoundly strong energetic moment.

ShamanisticVibes
#18 Posted : 10/2/2021 10:21:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Cannabis can induce paranoia. I believe most of us who have taken it, have experienced it.

It can get bad if you spend too much time there. Being sober and focusing on something else can help enormously.

Agreed. I used to smoke like a chimney, and more recently, I only smoke or 4 times a week, and even then, I only take a hit or two. Any more and I am overwhelmed with incredible paranoia. I have a few theories as to why this has happened, but nothing definitive. I would be interested to hear any theories that anyone else may have.
May we continue to be blessed

Vangoghdream
#19 Posted : 10/4/2021 7:35:46 PM
WiFfLe In a WaFfLe BoX

If you would like to bond with your cat it just takes a little time everyday. Pick a time to train and give your cat attention once a day. Do it at exactly the same time every day. This time is meant for bonding. Pet the cat, play with the cat and most important is to train the cat. The cat will start coming out and waiting for you, at that time you picked, to begin it's lessons, play and for vie for your attention. Bonding is a two way street, make an effort and you will see a big difference in time. I have a lot of experience working with shelter animals so if anyone needs some pointers with training or any behavioral issues regarding their pet, please PM me and I would be happy to assist. Many options are available, depending on the behavior, before you decide to part ways with your pet.

OP consider clicker training please, below is a video but it is certainly not the only resource, look for more information online or PM me and I would be happy to point you in the right direction.