We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Gelatin capsules for sublingual dosing Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 9/14/2021 1:48:54 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I like gelatin capsules for sublingual FB harmala dosing. Want to share some observations:

- Transport in a supplement jar. Easy to travel/camp.
- Gelcap can prevent oxidation* (could be useful for THH, not sure).
- Under the tounge, the gelcap sticks as a bio-adhesive while it slowly dissolves. Less chances of accidentally swallowing parts of the FB prematurely. Less intense FB stinging to begin with. The gelcap/harmala sticky matrix does a good job at releasing harmalas over 15 minutes.
- Combined with an e-juice vape it's great: Carry the "aya" sources in your pocket or backpack, ready to easily dose with good precision without the need for a scale or handling of powers.

Experience report:

I visited my best friend friend last week. On a beautiful day we talked and cooked. I had some mushrooms later in the evening and we vaped some DMT together. We laughed. Good times, I love this person so much and I'm thankful she is in my life. After she went to bed and my mushrooms tapered off, I put a gelcap with 15mg harmine and 20mg THH under my tongue at midnight. It stuck there and slowly dissolved over 15 minutes or so, I rubbed it with the bottom of my tongue to speed this up. After 30 minutes I could feel the harmalas and I pulled out the e-juice (7:3:7 PG:VG: DMT) and took a couple hits at 77.7W (aegis legend mod + Geekvape Z Max Tank with 0.2Ω triple M-series coil). After some initial visuals, the experience built up slowly. I had profound feelings of gratitude. I could feel the magic around me. The stars, the grass, the trees, all imbued with LIFE that I could feel. I had my kevlar fire whips and started flowing with them (no fire, as I was alone and having a lot of visuals, just the dry whips). I was flowing to say thanks. I ended up on my knees cracking both whips above my head, staring at the night stars and thinking/chanting "thank you, thank you, thank you". It was a kind of prayer, and I never pray. Yeah, a good way to describe it would be praying to offer profound thanks to the universe. After that some intense feelings came up. I've been growing apart from my wife. She is worried about it, and her eyes came into my mind. Her eyes of concern and sorrow. I felt her sadness deep inside of me. It swelled to the point of making me feel physically Ill. It was extremely intense, I held on to the ground on all fours, promising her that I would always take care of her even if we part ways and that I loved her. I could feel the emotions so strongly that they became physical, with my mouth salivating and wanting to purge. Not because of nausea, but because of the intense feelings becoming physical. I let go and rode the wave of emotion as that seemed like the healthy thing to do. Eventually the experience tapered off. Hard to say how long it lasted as I lost track of things towards the end and the tapering was long. I was back in bed by 3:30am.

Overall, an amazing experience I've been thinking about. Cheers.

*Edit: For example from https://www.rousselot.co...hat-are-the-alternatives
"Because it has low oxygen permeability, gelatin is the best excipient when dealing with oxygen sensitive APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients)."
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jees
#2 Posted : 9/14/2021 4:23:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's a deep one there Loveall, it touches a subject I'm dealing with myself, may the guidance be with us.

Gelatine caps have been sticking in the throat on me before during swallowing for oral ROA, so yes it has that glue-ing effect. Since I moved on to vegetarian caps this effect was absent, they go down like greased. But you've come to make use of that sticking gelatine effect the way you did, that's cute Thumbs up

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 9/14/2021 4:44:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is great thanks for sharing. I want to make some 200mg rue hcl capsules for pharma sessions perhaps I will make some smaller ones as well for sublingual. Currently I measure out 200 mg of extract and swallow the powder with a drink of soda.

Cool experience report. A strong session/breakthru with dmt always leaves me feeling ultimately grateful for this life and the opportunity to experience all that comes with ..
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand