We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV10111213NEXT
DMT vaping guide Options

pierrotlefou
#221 Posted : 8/12/2021 8:59:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Voidmatrix, sorry to post here, but I'm unable to send a pm, I don't have the memebership yet.
What is your current setting with the DV4 ? Like Wattage and TCR or TC settings ?
I've one, and I want to try, cause e-mesh is not smooth with my beloved lungs. Thanks !

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#222 Posted : 8/12/2021 11:57:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

pierrotlefou wrote:
Hey Voidmatrix, sorry to post here, but I'm unable to send a pm, I don't have the memebership yet.
What is your current setting with the DV4 ? Like Wattage and TCR or TC settings ?
I've one, and I want to try, cause e-mesh is not smooth with my beloved lungs. Thanks !

No worries. Love

I typically set my mod to around 37 watts for the DV4. I hold the fire button for about 10 seconds before inhaling. I release and then fire again for my hit. This method makes it so you only need to take one long pull to get everything you've loaded.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

pierrotlefou
#223 Posted : 8/12/2021 4:07:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ah ok, so you aren't using the Temperature Control Mode, jsut the wattage ?
And, this is with the Titane cup, right ?

Voidmatrix
#224 Posted : 8/12/2021 4:16:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pierrotlefou wrote:
Ah ok, so you aren't using the Temperature Control Mode, jsut the wattage ?
And, this is with the Titane cup, right ?

Yeah it's a variable Aegis mod. I can set the wattage and it'll stay there.

I'm using the quartz cup. Higher wattage may be needed for titanium, depending on its resistance.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

pierrotlefou
#225 Posted : 8/12/2021 7:09:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank... and what is your dosage ? I read your trip report, (where you breaked at 15mg), but generally ?
My last question, promise Smile

Voidmatrix
#226 Posted : 8/12/2021 7:13:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pierrotlefou wrote:
Thank... and what is your dosage ? I read your trip report, (where you breaked at 15mg), but generally ?
My last question, promise Smile

Ask all the questions you need to my friend. Very happy

Over the past couple years I have been reworking my relationship with DMT. That said, as it stands right now, with freebase DMT I usually do between 13mg to 20mg. When smaolking changa it's definitely moar than that. Probably around 20-25mg.

One love

some one
#227 Posted : 9/2/2021 11:58:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your replies DeadDreams!

Some more quick questions..

Quote:
You'll have to buy the kit which includes [...]

Are there multiple kits to choose from? I only see one on their website:

1 * Incendio Battery
1 * Incendio Tank (Pre-installed with Firecore™)
1 * Incendio Glass Water Filter
1 * Stainless Steel Carb Cap with Dab Tool
1 * USB Cable
1 * Spare Firecore™ Coil
1 * Wax Container
1 * Quick Guide
3 * Spare Large O Rings
3 * Spare Small O Rings

Quote:
buy the kit which includes the glass bubbler and extra coil.

Quote:
The normal vape style cap doesn't create enough vacuum.

By glass bubbler you mean Glass Water Filter?
By extra coil do you mean Spare Firecore™ Coil?
By normal vape style cap do you mean the tank's default outer chamber without the water filter (bubbler)?

Quote:
The airflow is tight, restricted as you'll have the carb cap on, creating a vacuum.

You cant suck anything out of a vacuum. Where does the air intake come from when you inhale? Looking at the images there are no holes in the outer glass chamber with the bubbler. Do you take the steel cap off to inhale? Or are there holes in the cap? If so, what if I drill larger holes? Could this increase the airflow without issues?

Quote:
I've used it probably close to 10 times now and the glass cup is still like new.

If the core breaks due to heat they sell Firecore Coils for 15 bucks, so that's fine. But they don't sell the glass bubbler separately which can break too (by dropping it). Also, if you already own a modbox you can't buy the tank, bubbler and cap separately, but need to buy the full kit incl. modbox which is a shame. I searched for Chinese rip offs, but could only find Kanborotech and Longmada (ceramic) e-nail tanks for modboxes. Not sure if these work as good for spice.
some = one | here = some | there = one

pierrotlefou
#228 Posted : 9/3/2021 10:47:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I allow myself to answer cause I've an Incendio too.

some one wrote:

Are there multiple kits to choose from?

No, only one.

some one wrote:
By glass bubbler you mean Glass Water Filter?
Yes
some one wrote:
By extra coil do you mean Spare Firecore™ Coil?
Yes
some one wrote:
By normal vape style cap do you mean the tank's default outer chamber without the water filter (bubbler)?
Exaclty.

some one wrote:
Where does the air intake come from when you inhale? Looking at the images there are no holes in the outer glass chamber with the bubbler.

There are two holes on the carb cap, you can't see them on the image. I can post a photo if you want, and you can buy the bubbler separately.

some one
#229 Posted : 9/3/2021 11:32:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for answering all my questions pierrotlefou!

Makes sense.

Can you second DeadDreams opinion about how well the Incendio works?

Meaning: flawless, tastless, 30mg in one inhalation within 10 seconds, consistently?

pierrotlefou
#230 Posted : 9/8/2021 9:42:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

To be honest, I didn't try 30mg. Right now I don't have a lot of spice, and I like to compare device with others device, so in general, when I try a new device, I run with my standard dose which is 10 mg.

So, I bought the Vivant Incendio cause the e-mesh method seems to be harsher on me... Each time I vape with the e-mesh method, I've an unpleasant feeling due to the harsher of the vapor, (but maybe it's due to wrong settings, even if I followed the standard settings that "everyone" recommand)

I tried to vape few times 10mg with the Vivant Incendio, and, to me, this device seems inefficient to vape little dosage like 10mg. Like, there is a learning curve of something like that, cause 10mg with e-mesh is easy, simple strong, (and harsher for me), and here with the Vivant, I barely feel an effect of my precious spice. Spice seems to not vaporize quite well at this dosage, like inconsistant. So, I need to test further the Vivant with higher dosage...
Fortunately, the Vivant is cheap in Europe.

some one
#231 Posted : 9/8/2021 12:57:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like the Yocan?

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=906840#post906840
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1024231#post1024231

We need more reports about the Incendio to make sure it works Smile

As for your emesh.. So its too hot for you. have you tried lowering the max wattage, max temp and tweaking the TCR? Are you using a real stainless steel mesh and not a cheap chinese made alloy? Did you try inhaling 2-3x times on a lower temp setting instead of 1x on higher? Do you make use you do not to inhale too softly and start to inhale even softer when you find the smoke harsh (the softer you inhale the more the spice burns)? You need to calibrate the settings. Place some DMT on the mesh and blow on it when firing to similate inhaling. Keep decreasing the temp until it doesnt evap. Then stay above that. Also, too yellow oily DMT will have a lot of plant wax which will trap the spice from evapping.

pierrotlefou
#232 Posted : 9/9/2021 8:57:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I didn't try the Yocan cause I knew e-mesh before. There are a lot of post here and there about issue with the Yocan while e-mesh seems to be an unanimous agreement. Just guy like me who "complain" about harsh vapor, and others who have difficulty to understand all the settings like Wattage, TCR, resistance and so on.

So, I can't compare, and maybe with higher dosage the vape (with the Vivant) is very efficient. But I don't know why with 10mg, the spice becomes liquid, and didn't vaporize well at 260 degrees. Maybe it's me the cause of this inefficiency. But to my defense, when I tried e-meh for the first time, I was completly astonished by how efficient it is, like, THIS IS THE WAY.

My e-mesh setup is 190C 35W TCR 105 with real stainless steel mesh. I didn't try inhaling 2-3x times on a lower temp setting instead of 1x on higher.
I tried one time 178C and I felt harsh vapor too. Maybe I need to go lower.

Quote:
Place some DMT on the mesh and blow on it when firing to similate inhaling. Keep decreasing the temp until it doesnt evap. Then stay above that.

I think this is a very good idea ! I'll try this sooooon.

Dirty T
#233 Posted : 9/9/2021 11:56:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a Yocan Falcon I have been playing with. I've used it a few times with DMT but never broken through. My wife broke through on 30mg but I didn't. I think it was wasting the majority of it so last night I bought a new 5 pack of quartz coils and a pack of .0000 steel wool. I packed some steel wool on top of the coils and added about 50mg DMT. I will try it tonight. I know 50mg is too much but I think that of the 40 I put in last time 10 went in my lungs and 30 went into the coil somewhere. I have broken through on a full ceramic 'medical grade' cartridge with 1:1 DMT to PG ratio and based on my experience with that I need somewhere around 20-25mg to breakthrough.

**Still haven't tried it yet. I've been dealing with what I believe is diphtheria caused by the kids not getting the dishes clean since I wrote this. It's either that or Covid but I'm fully vaccinated and only have gastrointestinal issues and nausea, no other symptoms. -back on topic- hopefully I will feel up to it tonight, I've needed to reset for a solid week now.

***I finally tried the Yocan again last night. No breakthrough, just OEVs and a burnt coil. I retired the Yocan and order a Vandy Vape Mesh RDA, that looks like the most attractive, consistent and easy to dose method to me. Until it gets here I'll just stick to my trusty "medical grade" full ceramic cart, I know I breakthrough with it.

some one
#234 Posted : 10/14/2021 2:34:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
So, I can't compare, and maybe with higher dosage the vape (with the Vivant) is very efficient. But I don't know why with 10mg, the spice becomes liquid, and didn't vaporize well at 260 degrees. Maybe it's me the cause of this inefficiency.

Ah this only applies to 10mg, but higher dosages do work. If more people can report that the Vivant is good for inhaling breakthrough dosages in 1-2 inhalations without harsh smoke that would be great! This would make it the go-to e-dab device.

Quote:
***I finally tried the Yocan again last night. No breakthrough, just OEVs and a burnt coil. I retired the Yocan and order a Vandy Vape Mesh RDA, that looks like the most attractive, consistent and easy to dose method to me. Until it gets here I'll just stick to my trusty "medical grade" full ceramic cart, I know I breakthrough with it.

I think by now it's safe to state that the Yocan isn't recommended for spice.

iamalien
#235 Posted : 2/23/2022 7:43:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi some one

sorry wrong thread I know but I am unable to ask on the other one.
How are you getting on with the alcohol extraction?
Do you still use it and recommend it?
If so any updates?
Thank you!

downwardsfromzero
#236 Posted : 2/23/2022 8:31:00 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

iamalien wrote:
Hi some one

sorry wrong thread I know but I am unable to ask on the other one.
How are you getting on with the alcohol extraction?
Do you still use it and recommend it?
If so any updates?
Thank you!

Did you mean this thread?
There was also this regarding use of alcoholic solutions to facilitate dose measurement. DMTincture is a handy thing indeed.
Arguably, some one's magnum opus is The Essential DMT Guide Thumbs up

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

iamalien
#237 Posted : 2/23/2022 9:02:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

yes thank you that thread exactly!
I really want to try using alcohol.
wondered if you had refined the method/product at all since posting?

iamalien
#238 Posted : 2/25/2022 1:38:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

there is also an acetone extraction mentioned, but do any of these teks really work?

TheQuantumSoul
#239 Posted : 3/7/2022 5:04:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This whole thread was really helpful, thanks everyone!!

smoketokes12
#240 Posted : 8/1/2022 4:22:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Its correct, buy i use Elf Bar Vape.I am a fan of Vape Flavors and i always use ELF Bar Vape. i search many vape shops in Google then after i got one best wholesaler, really they are very professional. if anyone interested about Elf Bar then you can go Smoke Tokes

«PREV10111213NEXT