We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do I have to Re-Crystallize the DMT crystal? Options

wilspeak
#1 Posted : 9/6/2021 6:20:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am New to making DMT. My question is, After I make the first batch of DMT crystals do I Have to cleanse and (Re-)crystallization with naphtha of the DMT crystals or can I go ahead and smoke the first crystallization of DMT? Thank You in advance.
It was revealed to me that our Sun is a living and intelligent Being. Sacred Geometry is a Langauge.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

_Trip_
#2 Posted : 9/6/2021 7:01:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Depends on what you feel comfortable with smoking and what level of purity you want to achieve.

Did you freeze precipitate? or do you plan to?***
Do you plan to do a wash on your extracted solvent?
What tek are you using?
And what bark are you using Acacia or Mimosa?
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

wilspeak
#3 Posted : 9/6/2021 7:09:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

_Trip_ wrote:
Depends on what you feel comfortable with smoking and what level of purity you want to achieve.

Did you freeze precipitate? or do you plan to?***

I haven't started yet. I have the supplies, however I didnt do anything yet. The tek that I am using calls for a re-crystallization , But I am thinking Maybe I can do without it, but I dont know. That is why I am asking.
It was revealed to me that our Sun is a living and intelligent Being. Sacred Geometry is a Langauge.

_Trip_
#4 Posted : 9/6/2021 7:19:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you're using naphtha, have done a quick sodium carbonate wash then moved on to freeze precipitate. I personally wouldn't think it is necessary.

Other's might have a different opinion.

Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

Exitwound
#5 Posted : 9/6/2021 10:19:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wilspeak wrote:
I am New to making DMT. My question is, After I make the first batch of DMT crystals do I Have to cleanse and (Re-)crystallization with naphtha of the DMT crystals or can I go ahead and smoke the first crystallization of DMT? Thank You in advance.

If you are very careful during last steps of solvent transfer into freeze precip containers, and do not suck up based solution with naphtha, then you will be fine without re-x.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 9/6/2021 6:28:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

If you're careful with your pulls, you generally won't need to. I rarely do. Only in instances where it's more waxy than I may like or if I've pulled some of the soup.

It's a pretty easy process, so in most cases, a matter of subjective preference.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

wilspeak
#7 Posted : 9/7/2021 5:19:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

_Trip_ wrote:
If you're using naphtha, have done a quick sodium carbonate wash then moved on to freeze precipitate. I personally wouldn't think it is necessary.

Other's might have a different opinion.

Thank You very muchDrool

wilspeak
#8 Posted : 9/7/2021 5:30:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is there a way to make 5meoDMT like they make DMT?

wilspeak
#9 Posted : 9/7/2021 5:37:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
wilspeak wrote:

If you are very careful during last steps of solvent transfer into freeze precip containers, and do not suck up based solution with naphtha, then you will be fine without re-x.

Thank You very muchDrool

wilspeak
#10 Posted : 9/7/2021 5:41:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
If you're careful with your pulls, you generally won't need to. I rarely do. Only in instances where it's more waxy than I may like or if I've pulled some of the soup.

It's a pretty easy process, so in most cases, a matter of subjective preference.

One love

Thank YouSmile

wilspeak
#11 Posted : 9/7/2021 5:42:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

One love

Thank YouSmile