We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How many times do you go in one session? Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 12/26/2009 5:05:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I am finding that more and more I get the most benificial effects when i smoke about 3-5 times in each sitting..

I like to start with a smaller dose to open myself up and bit and then take a few larger doses one after the other..

It builds up with each blast off more profound than the last..and am left with my brain feeling fully saturated with the spice, and keep tripping for at least another 20 minutes or more after my last hit..comparable to LSD..full of light..

I just feel that I come out of it feeling better when i ease myself into a breakthrough..and I am able to take alot more of it in..also predosing on something else like bufotenine is something I really enjoy.

I think that working with spice is like an artform that you learn as you go along...
Long live the unwoke.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 12/26/2009 5:09:42 PM

It's most certainly the grand artform of our existence. I do what feels right. Sometimes once, sometimes all night...

corridors of my cells
#3 Posted : 12/26/2009 6:56:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea sometimes its good to make few times in a session. Especially when u feel u havent reached the enough dose for a good trip.. But sometimes u breakthru hard on 1 hit and dont need a second in that session. You are right sometimes 4-5 times in a session is gud.. Smile

gammagore
#4 Posted : 12/26/2009 6:59:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Normaly two to three times is good for me. Sometimes only once, it all depends on what feels right and how deep I want to go.

amor_fati
#5 Posted : 12/26/2009 7:38:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

SWIM usually only goes for a couple breakthroughs, but takes many smaller doses with use of a harmaloid throughout the night.

soulfood
#6 Posted : 12/26/2009 8:17:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I was a one breakthrough kind of guy, but after the other night when I had mulitiple breakthroughts with THH I imagine I'm going to turn into a dimension crawler Smile

deweeb
#7 Posted : 1/16/2010 12:16:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I find that if I have a deep break through the first time , each attempt afterward gets harder and harder to break through again . It's like a tolerance is quickly building up for me . Could also be technique as well . Though the odd time I do have success , I end up in the same place again .

Ice House
#8 Posted : 1/16/2010 4:06:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

These days, I'm a one hit breakthrough voyager. I am very methodical in how I go about it. I accurately measure out my dose 30-35mg, load it in the bong layered between parsley. I vape it all in one hit and I breakthrough. There is never a second hit. Once it starts I cant, its outta my hands. lol

Afterwards I'm spent. I'm not ready for another for a day or more.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Xt
#9 Posted : 1/27/2010 4:45:30 AM

Generally speaking Swim vapes a sub breakthrough dose to wet the feet. Followed by a breakthrough. As long as she is comfortable after that, she goes for another 2-4 rounds. Swim likes to have a 'session' with the spice rather then individual doses.
She gets in the moment, it all builds into a trance and lasts for a little over an hour or so.

If a scary one happens (like a malevolent entity throwing terrifying messages) as happened the other night. Then Swim puts the pipe away and meditates back to composer. And continues another time when the mind is back in a good place.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

biohazard72
#10 Posted : 1/27/2010 5:55:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My only experience with immediate redosing was with my machine recently. After a few good sessions (maybe 10?) of smoking 50mg at a time, there was a bit of leftover spice (from people not taking the whole 50mg), so I loaded 50mg with the intent of getting one good breakthrough and then whatever was left over (before changing the steel wool).

Ended up with 2 breakthroughs and one nice sub-breakthrough.

Might start loading 100mg at a time, because back-to-back breakthroughs feels amazing. Seems easier to integrate the second time in.

Xt
#11 Posted : 1/27/2010 6:41:19 PM

Swim loaded up 70mg the other night and had 2 extremely far out liftoffs and one more sub breakthrough journey.
Only thing is she gets rather incapacitated and sometimes fumbles with the pipe and lighter after a good toke or two.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Shpongle
#12 Posted : 1/28/2010 5:35:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This was interesting to read thoroughly. Its often better to have a mind set that is well suited to the mental awareness needed for the voyage into love and light.
I agree with some of the things said about having a good strong toke and hoping for the best. I like to hit once and be done for the night and not take too much for granted , it all seems to slip through the barriers anyway so why should I attempt to discover the final answer?
Although if given the right mood and just the right kind of night I would love to commensurate on the pondering of absolutism within the spice, as in the image Fractal presented us with.
I like to indulge in the romanticism of deep trances. Wink
A great deal of meditation is required

Fear the Journey not the cops

FunFUnFUN

Shpongle
#13 Posted : 1/30/2010 10:51:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would like to state for the record now that I am an avid, many times a session type . For I have seen the error of my ways. And just to rationalize it here and now, its way better than the straight breakthrough, because its a good way to get over that Fear that everyone is I'm sure aware of.
The first person I thought of was Fractal after my many hits session, because I really did see the world in a new way, the feeling was like time travel into the future from somewhere in the past and feeling like the present was something untoward.
I'm also in a session right now, so let me stop going on and on.
Anyway thank you for this thread it has helped a great deal! In a round about sort of way!Very happy
The only question left on my mind if you don't see this as asking too much, how often would you say you can make it in a session?
A great deal of meditation is required

Fear the Journey not the cops

FunFUnFUN