We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First experience - 10x logical joke Options

jacetea
#1 Posted : 12/17/2009 7:45:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I finally ordered some 10x and I loaded up about 40mg~50mg in a bong.

Having taken several dmt trips I thought I would have at least a basic understanding of what would happen. At first I thought nothing was happening, no dmt-like patterns or high pitched ringing...

I started to see my sitter, and there was a woman on the other side of me. She was talking to me, telling me show the teacher something (sitter). I was in a classroom, the room I was sitting in looked like a classroom for some reason. It was at this point that I realized it wasn't real and I couldn't believe that my mind had settled into the trip quite like that. I started laughing at how incredible this stuff is to trick my mind like that.

Then I saw a family, driving in a car or something, again it took me a few seconds to realize it wasn't real...My mind had perfectly assumed that I existed in the car with this family even though I didn't.

Next, I started to feel this mechanical jolt running through my body. I saw the fabric of this reality tear, and a being was looking at me. It was like something out of a cartoon. Her eyes were just white circles like someone had drawn them on, and her mouth formed at the rip in reality. I started to see a pattern to the world, it looked like the texture from an escalator at the mall. I kept feeling this mechanical jolt, like it was trying to move me or pull me apart. I had the feeling that this pattern and the jolt somehow moved time along in our reality. Somehow, taking salvia had messed up my sync and the jolts were because "the machine" was stuck on me.

Then this being spoke, and thinking back this is the most hilarious thing that could possibly have happened. I couldn't comprehend the joke until about 30 minutes after the trip. She said to me..."I am the step of yesterday". The escalator pattern and the mechanical jolts trying to move me with the escalator (time)...I had a good laugh about it after I realized the joke.

Really interesting stuff, can't wait to explore what it has to offer.
We're the new hippies, we get high on life, not drugs.
We thrive in drama, and bathe in activeness.
Fashion is a religion and vocabulary defines you.

Politicians load the gun, and celebrities fire it, killing all humankind.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ambi-lysergance
#2 Posted : 12/17/2009 9:32:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very happy
wow sounds like an amazing experience, you seemed to handle it really well my friend!
salvia is not one of my fave psychedelics but I have an incredible amount of respect for its powers.

very interesting indeedWink
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

jacetea
#3 Posted : 12/18/2009 7:15:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Still completely fascinated by the results I've tried it a few more times now. It's absolutely hilarious what my brain comes up with when ingesting salvia. All three trips so far have been like something out of alice in wonderland.

The vision of my room seemed to become distorted until it resembled two opposing forces. It was as if the room where being pulled together from the middle of my vision. Then I saw a brick wall and realized it to be a building. I think it was from England or something because the voice was speaking with an english accent. She was like a cartoon, creating this wall by zipping up and down it. Quite literally, she zipped the image into existence, just like a coat zipper; by taking fragments and combining them.

She was going on about some people who don't like brick walls and that she was feverishly creating them. Her universe consisted entirely of brick wall people. All the while, singing about her job in rhyme, it was great. I asked her, "what about the 'other people' who don't like it" to which she replied "Well I guess they'll just have to wait". It rhymed with her previous sentence of course Razz

Next I saw some sort of fragmented wheel. There was a male presence who was counting from 1. Each fragment was a number, and somehow we are the 10th fragment which completes the wheel.

There seems to be a definite theme from salvia, although I probably haven't tried it enough to judge. It seems to create a feeling which has a word but I can't grasp it. Every time I attempt to put this feeling into words it becomes feint and fleeting. I tried writing down the words but it looks like absolute gibberish to me after 24 hours. The feeling was that every sentence could use this feeling/word at the end or in various places between.

Random words I wrote down:
hypertoluguma - Related to the 10th fragment of the wheel that is us.
Sapleperson - Related to the "zipper" being who tirelessly combines realities into existence.
Spectroplagmalagha - A run-on-word that possibly has no meaning, I was experimenting with the sound of it
** The main sounds of this feeling is "oog" and "gnu" with a heavy 'u'.

We're the new hippies, we get high on life, not drugs.
We thrive in drama, and bathe in activeness.
Fashion is a religion and vocabulary defines you.

Politicians load the gun, and celebrities fire it, killing all humankind.

Astralking
#4 Posted : 12/18/2009 10:16:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man, sounds pretty powerful! God i really want to try salvia. Funds are so low at the moment Sad bad times.. Will have money in about a month though so i've got a massive shopping list for then!
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

TruePsychonaut
#5 Posted : 1/3/2010 10:29:03 PM

Andy

Astralking wrote:
Funds are so low at the moment Sad bad times.. Will have money in about a month though so i've got a massive shopping list for then!

Then let the Good times roll ! Smile Worth the wait.
T'Psych

"Love is life.All,everything that I understand,I understand only because I love."

Czepa
#6 Posted : 1/30/2010 8:45:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wow good stories Ive only had salvia trips that are all serious after the first 2 trips all ive been able to do is peel into the existence of this other reality and cross the doorstep into past lives or just weird perceptions of different geological terrain.
Sir Terrence McKenna: "and what is real: is you, and your friends, and your associations, your highs, your orgasms your hopes your plans your fears... and were told. no. we're unimportant, we're peripherial. get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that. and then your a player, (but) you dont even want to play that game? (well) you want to re-claim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers: who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash thats being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world. ¿where is that at?"

"But now technology throws a curve. and the curve is that we live so long, that we figure out what a scam this is. we figure out that what your supposed to work for isn't worth having, we figure out that our politicians are buffoons, we figure out that professional scientists are reputation building gravitating weasels. we discover that all organizations are corrupted by ambition. we figure. it. out... and as you come to see that you are alienated you realise that culture is not your friend."