We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a nice 10 to 15 minute trip... Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 8/20/2021 1:45:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I took ...one large Capsule... of my strong refrigerated rue tea... that i brewed from 5 grams of seed and waited 45 minutes before vaping only 5 drops of my ..[very pure]..spice tincture ...

The come up was sooo gentle ! Im shure the small dose of concintrated rue tea had to have worked!!Thumbs up

I remember even in room with low light .. my floor became a moving river of colors for atleast a short while... as i felt the buzz increase i layed down in bed ...

This was only a low dose experiment ... but was working well and i felt as if i were lying on a cloud....[[ it felt like i just got an injection of nice!]...it turned on my pleasure circuts in my brain!... .and this wonderfull feeling of my body starting to disconnect from my awareness felt great! because the feeling in my arms and hands...had that lead blanket feel..like one gets just before they fall asleep and enter the dream realm...

The come up was so controlled and gentle ..there was not even a hint of anxiety or stress!

The trip was only 10 or 15 minutes... but felt much longer....so one ..OO capsule of concintrated rue tea actually worked by slowing down the spice come up! thats great..!

[had to take the capsule quickly before the liquid sofened the capsule]

But doing it this way prevented me from having to taste the tea..and turn my mouth and teeth blue green!

Next time ill try two capsules of the tea...first and same dose of spice..
starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00097.JPG (2,686kb) downloaded 87 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.