We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
trips of long ago.. Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 8/13/2021 5:01:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I seem to remember strongly .. [drug effected].. trips ive had many years ago... and they often were experiances of being in an 1860 0r 1870s Ballroom.. with beautyfull music playing ..

People of the period hair styles and clothing like ..past president.. George Washingtons... atire ...

The trip was from this period in time .. in an elegant ball room with beautyfull music playing and and couples dancing and twirling in circles on the dance floor of this giant ballroom ...

I also remember during this kind of trip ..my awareness would migrate from the ballroom outside to a beautyfull sun filled setting full of flower gardens..as i floated in and out of these beautyfull gardens of life and color.. it was as if i had became a butterfly or was rideing on the shoulders of one..

The colors of the flowers in the trip were almost overwelming the whole trip was one of music beauty and peace...

not shure what kind of drug opened the door to this kind of perception? Was it ..opiated hash?

was it opium?...was it LSD?....Mescaline?...it wasnt DMT because at the time DMT was very new and not a common drug..

It could have been LSD?...but... i have smoked Black opiated hash many years ago that put me in a drug induced stupor that took me to a cartoon like world of colorfull dream citys full of carectors much like you see in the freak brothers comics of the past...

I would be sitting on the floor leaning against the wall experiancing these worlds for 1 ..2 ..3 hours at a time back then..

anyone else ever experianced these kind of trips before? they are much like drug induced dreams!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

bismillah
#2 Posted : 8/13/2021 6:32:23 PM

My Personalized Tag

LSD was first synthesized in the 1950's if my memory serves.

Americans of the past most likely only had access to opium and mushrooms. Cactus grows farther south, no? And DMT would have been totally unknown to them.

edit: you mean what drug *you* had taken.
Well my response is all nonsense then Smile

I've heard of people experiencing the past through the psychedelic experience, ranging from centuries to millenia. Awaking in a jungle, surrounded by people you don't know and speaking a languages you can't understand. Visions of Mayan amd Egyptian art...
Personally I've never had a dreamscape like this.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 8/16/2021 6:19:02 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

bismillah wrote:
1938, with its effects on humans (well, one particular human at first) being discovered after resynthesis in 1943.

With mushrooms I've travelled back in time to ancestral humans manifesting themselves out of the rocks. Does this ring any bells for people with a good knowledge of worldwide mythologies?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Tomtegubbe
#4 Posted : 8/16/2021 6:41:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
bismillah wrote:
1938, with its effects on humans (well, one particular human at first) being discovered after resynthesis in 1943.

With mushrooms I've travelled back in time to ancestral humans manifesting themselves out of the rocks. Does this ring any bells for people with a good knowledge of worldwide mythologies?
The mushroom man cave paintings in Tassili n’Ajjer in Algeria from 9,000 years ago?

Also, the dream time stories of Aboriginals painted in rock go back 65,000 years according to some estimates. There seems to be some research indicating they have had their share of knowledge about the local psychoactive plants.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 8/16/2021 7:48:26 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Tomtegubbe wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:
The mushroom man cave paintings in Tassili n’Ajjer in Algeria from 9,000 years ago?

Also, the dream time stories of Aboriginals painted in rock go back 65,000 years according to some estimates. There seems to be some research indicating they have had their share of knowledge about the local psychoactive plants.

That's so funny! I nearly linked to the Tassili n'Ajjer paintings in your Deer-like deity thread last week, but decided you probably knew about them. And you do. Laughing

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Tomtegubbe
#6 Posted : 8/17/2021 6:55:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Tomtegubbe wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:

That's so funny! I nearly linked to the Tassili n'Ajjer paintings in your Deer-like deity thread last week, but decided you probably knew about them. And you do. Laughing
I was also pretty sure you are familiar with them, but I just couldn't resist 😀
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

starway7
#7 Posted : 8/17/2021 1:32:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
bismillah wrote:

yes! this rings a bell..

Years back i took ...[orange phyliciben tablets] ...sorry if miss spelled..
...[magic mushrooms in an orange tablet]..

maybe that was the drug that took me to these places for two or three hours at a time....!

mariri23
#8 Posted : 8/17/2021 2:00:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

from the book the entipode of the mind

Historical Scenes
Scenes from different historical periods are very common. My impression is that in
all cases events were seen as being in the process of their happening in a particular
place at a particular time. In general, it is not that with the outset of the Ayahuasca
vision a special event begins and with its fading off it terminates. Rather, it is as if
out there life goes on and the intoxicated person is presented for a moment with
the opportunity to witness a scene of other times, and other places. In glimpses this
fragment of time is very short, in full-fledged scenes it may be long. The historical
scenes may depict major historical events or episodes of daily life. The most
common instances of the former are wars, coronations and royal pageants, and
episodes in the lives of famous historical figures. Images of the latter kind that
stand out in my mind are a market scene in medieval Europe and a very colourful
street scene in China.
Especially impressive scenes in which I found myself in the position of a witness
were of the Holocaust of the Jewish people in the Second World War, various biblical scenes, and scenes of daily life and rituals in various ancient civilizations.
On several occasions I have also experienced scenes of prehistoric people and of
prehistoric animals roaming savannas.
Of special significance are panoramic historical visions. These depict several
historical episodes which together present a moral regarding the human predicament. As noted in the Prologue, one of my very first visions included a panorama of
human history: the injustice it manifests on the one hand, and the bounty of
culture and art—notably, religious—it produces. One informant told me that in
the first vision he had with Ayahuasca he witnessed human suffering throughout
history. With this, he understood the forces of evil, pride, and greed that make
empires fall, and he came to the realization that the only hope for humanity is
spiritual.

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 8/17/2021 6:31:02 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
in all cases events were seen as being in the process of their happening in a particular
place at a particular time
Yes - in my given example the place was specifically Cornwall (in the far southwest of Great Britain) at the "beginning of time" for our ancestors. What I now suddenly realise is that there are numerous underground chambers known as fogous in that part of the world. While their purpose is not entirely clear, if they indeed served as shelters during times of danger then the feeling of the ancestors emerging from the rocks begins to make sense - a connection I've only brought to mind today.