We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
In praise of Changa - Ayahuasca Android Options

ghostman
#1 Posted : 1/26/2010 11:11:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I made two sets of Changa recently, both at 1:1 ratio with Spice. I made

1) Electric Sheep (ES)
2) Ayahuasca Android (AA)

The ES is amazing and a super-explosive, orgasmic cosmo-bomb that operates at recursive consciousness-twisting levels. I have another thread about ES here.

I have now started working with the AA. AA is very weird, very different. First I need to tell you about my normal breakthrough space.

On freebase Spice I enter a Quantum space. I am mostly accompanied by a Mantis-Serpent female and a Jester. It's a vivid, bright jimjam space. On ES I entered the same place bit with an Orgasmic twist. The same jester, only more electric and active, more playful. The Serpent lady is there too.

I have been told that I flicker my fingers when in Hyperspace, I can feel the tongues of snakes flickering at me, all over, on my face and especially on my fingertips. I have been told that my tongue flickers from side to side, like that of a serpent. I gag and splutter, pushing something out from within me, out of my mouth. I feel a massive release after these journeys, I exhale heavily as I feel so much has been exorcised from my consciousness.

With Freebase Spice and ES I am strapped to a canon and blasted away. There is no tunnel, I am literally blasted straight into Hyperspace.

Now, about Ayahuasca Android.

The first time I smoked it I found myself being sucked in more than blasted off. I found myself burrowing in the earth, the colors were earthy browns and the Chrysanthemum appeared as the face of a giant worm that was pushing me through subterranean rooms. It was more drawn out, a slower experience, more earthy and grounded and more jungly than jimjam.

The last time I smoked AA, I hit the bong, it took me two hits, the stuff comes on strong and quickly too. I managed to finish what was in the bowl, however by the end I had no idea what I was holding in my hand, the bong started to glitter gold and green.

The objects in my living room turned into Totems, I started out eyes open and eyes closed, it all merged and became the same thing.

The feeling of IT (her, she) now felt more like a mother figure, more like a teacher. I got the message that this was work of a different nature. On Freebase the work that 'they' do is right in my head with probes and they are programming my CI (Consciousness Interface) - they are mapping me, finding the optimal method of plugging me into the shared consciousness.

With the AA it became very twiny and jungly, I was being confronted with the whole serpentine motif (which sometimes leaves me feeling apprehensive). I am beginning to wonder if the serpent is my totem, it seems to dominate all of my journeys. This time the serpent wasn't within me, everything seemed to be external, it was trying to envelop me, consume me. The Grandmother AA was trying to get me to surrender to it and I was holding back. I did not let her take me. I was being told to let myself be consumed by the serpent.

The serpent tongue was tasting me, smelling me, flickering all over me. I eventually pulled myself out of the Journey. I was left with the distinct feeling and resounding message that there was work to do on this, very different level than I am used to. The Mother that resides in the AA is calling me back and telling me to become the serpent, to let it devour me, to be consumed. She is telling me to let the serpent consume me instead of the fear.

I wonder if AA is so different, if it has this very different quality because of the inclusion of more traditional ingredients (Caapi, Challiponga)?

It draws me in, sucks me inwards and feels more like Aya brew from what I have read. I have never been involved in an Aya ceremony or taken the brew.

What are your thoughts,

Peace and Love.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

smokeydaze
#2 Posted : 1/26/2010 2:03:31 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Super happy awesome face!!
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

antrocles
#3 Posted : 1/26/2010 2:42:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

did i just read this poorly or did you not give an exact recipe for this ayahuasca android changa? i've got all the fixin's...gimme the breakdown brother!

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

ghostman
#4 Posted : 1/26/2010 2:49:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
did i just read this poorly or did you not give an exact recipe for this ayahuasca android changa? i've got all the fixin's...gimme the breakdown brother!

L&G!!

Hey Antrocles,

Ayahuasca Android: 70% Caapi - 30% Chaliponga @ 1:1 ratio with Freebase
Electric Sheep: 50% Blue Lotus - 50% Calea @ 1:1 ratio with Freebase

The AA is a deep journey inwards, the ES is an Ubermindfuck spice eruption, kinky to boot.

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 1/26/2010 2:56:01 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

antrocles wrote:

L&G!!

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Changa then goto blends...

Kind regards,

The Traveler

jamie
#6 Posted : 1/26/2010 5:07:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

just wait till you drink some caapi tea before the changa...thats where it all atWink
Long live the unwoke.

gammagore
#7 Posted : 1/26/2010 5:43:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ja, lekker lekker lekkerSmile

The android has to be one of my favourite mixes.

Well written ghostman. Shot.

Kazoo...
#8 Posted : 1/26/2010 9:01:37 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

hey ghostman, i some times have a jester like being in my landscape, "it" is made of what seems like solid constantly morphing triangles, and when it moves, it is like its moving with a strobe effect, as if hitting and reflecting multiple dimensions as it moves through them, as it bounces and slides across my landscape i can "see" different "dimensional reflections" reflected off its "surface"...
Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see....

acolon_5
#9 Posted : 1/26/2010 9:21:43 PM

The Great Namah

Serpents are a very common animal to meet in Aya space. I am quite surprised to hear that the addition of Chali would bring out the spirit of the jungle snake...strange indeed.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Morphane
#10 Posted : 1/27/2010 1:01:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Chalk it down to a Christian sensibility if you like, but being conditioned for a voluntary devouring by a serpent entity doesn't seem very appealing.

ghostman
#11 Posted : 1/27/2010 1:09:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The serpent is the bringer of knowledge. The downfall of man begins with this mythic symbol, the serpent brought forth and offered the fruit from the tree of knowledge.

azrael
#12 Posted : 1/28/2010 5:56:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Once you get the momentum, the serpent's belly is just another vortex. Another strange and beautiful path.

BTW this thread has totally spiked my interest in changa blends.

How does pure n,n differ from jimjam?

ghostman
#13 Posted : 1/28/2010 6:55:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My previous Changa journey was measured at 60mg (assuming that it's 50/50 with DMT, 30mg DMT does me)

But last night I filled the bowl with 100mg AA Changa. I managed to get it all in one long, slow hit on the bong.

I was blasted straight through to a Quantum Space. It was telling me that there was nothing to be afraid of but myself. I had to let go of myself (OK, I had no choice as I dissolved). I didn't even have to focus, no focus on me and no focus on it. It began to fly me through this Quantum space, things changing at the speed of thought.

I began to feel electric Zaps on my hands, throat and soul simultaneously. It would tell me:

Your hands, throat and soul are an infinity apart, but look ZAP-ZAP-ZAP - they are all connected

There was a theme of connectedness and entanglement.

The Universe was made of great big arching machines, all glass like. I was being pushed through wormholes into new Quantum spaces, and

ZAP-ZAP-ZAP, it would show me how it each one was connected to the last.

I came back feeling much relieved and with a message that there is nothing to fear.

But I know I'l tremble next time I load that pipe!

Peace everyone.

obliguhl
#14 Posted : 1/28/2010 9:12:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
The downfall of man begins with this mythic symbol, the serpent brought forth and offered the fruit from the tree of knowledge.

The thing is, this might be true for christian mythology but not for the cultures ayahuasca originates from. In Societys practicing horticulture, the snake is commonly associated with fertility, the ground and the ancestor spirit. The snake symbolizes the "downfall of man" because early christians were pastoralists and the beloved snakes of horticuluturalists were attacking cattle. Pastoralists don't worship the ancestors and the ground but the gods who live in the sky, providing humans and their cattle with rain and therefore green pastures.

ghostman
#15 Posted : 1/28/2010 9:57:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
Quote:
The downfall of man begins with this mythic symbol, the serpent brought forth and offered the fruit from the tree of knowledge.

The thing is, this might be true for christian mythology but not for the cultures ayahuasca originates from. In Societys practicing horticulture, the snake is commonly associated with fertility, the ground and the ancestor spirit. The snake symbolizes the "downfall of man" because early christians were pastoralists and the beloved snakes of horticuluturalists were attacking cattle. Pastoralists don't worship the ancestors and the ground but the gods who live in the sky, providing humans and their cattle with rain and therefore green pastures.

I was referring explicitly to Morphane's biblical serpent. The serpent of course is far more of an ancient myth than is dictated by the bible.

Even according to biblical mythology, I should allow myself to be consumed by the serpent, as this particular serpent brings the fruit of knowledge.

Ident
#16 Posted : 1/28/2010 10:18:01 AM

Mr Ident

Sounds amazing!! Well done!!

Shame someone had to bring up the Christian killjoy interpretation....Laughing
Ident is a fictional character - The stories and quoutes attributed to Ident should be treated as having no basis in reality.

Espiridion
#17 Posted : 1/29/2010 10:31:31 PM

--who.??..ME??--

If these intelligent entities are real then they can probably imitate whatever form would be most fitting for the purpose. If an entities intent is malicious, the last thing he would look like is a serpent, eh?

It is my understanding that the devil is supposed to be a pretty tricky character. His minions could learn a thing or two.

As far as the Garden of Eden. I believe that taking it literally is a mistake. Much of the book is allegorical. Parable.
The garden of Eden, in this readers mind, is about loss of innocence, growing into maturity. That, or an excuse for the whole 'painful childbirth' thing.Wink

It was written by Moses, an Egyptian adept. Very smart man and a helluva motivator!

grains of salt, people, grains of salt,

Espiridion
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung