We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Second DMT experience Options

Connor137
#1 Posted : 8/12/2021 4:57:05 PM

💜

Hi all Smile

For those interested I have provided the write up to my second DMT experience, which was my first with a freebase crystal product. (Approximately 40mg).

I inhaled a medium sized cloud of vaporised smoke using a glass “meth” pipe, and then tried to warm up the pipe for a second hit. The experience was felt coming on strongly, so I aborted this attempt, and as my ears started to ring and colours became more pronounced, I quickly put pipe down and laid back on the bed, as my mind was opened up to a supra mundane development experience.

Initially, I was still aware of my body, mainly my chest, as I took huge breaths in through the nose trying to temper the intensity of the experience. In this moment I felt many rapid needle sensations in my face and upper body, and it felt reminiscent of being worked on by a dentist but at ultra high intensity.

The overriding feeling was as if I was previously under water and had momentarily put my head above the surface to breath in the intoxicating air of an advanced existence, with perceptions of an alter environment that is in fact always present around me, just one I am not developed enough to exist in.

My first experience in this state was what I can only describe as a fabric environment, rippling like an alien flag in the wind and as the entirety of all that exists. As I observed this phenomenon I was made aware in an instant, through mind communication, that the fabric environment was intelligent and observing me. I opened my eyes wide (feeling this with my physical body), shocked, and still saw this intelligent form as if superimposed over my mind. The being responded as I looked at it. It appeared to be moving about intelligently, as if to mimic my attention to it.

I can best describe this entity’s “movement” as similar to someone quite far away moving their head in a peculiar way to say “I know you are looking at me”. This was accompanied with downloads of understandings to make clear I was in the presence of a higher sentient intelligence. Although it’s fabric form had no face nor eyes, I felt it staring into my being. It knew me, inside out.

To report to you the nature of this entity - fabric - intelligent environment, in words, does not do justice to its incredible nature, which itself is unimaginably complex, and words like “4th dimensional” and geometric are primitive descriptors that serve only as placeholders for something too magnificently elaborate to recount with our limited language.

Another sudden download of information was given, making clear I was picking up where I had previously left off, and an unforgettable familiarity enveloped my mind, as I then knew my encounter with this entity was not the first. This sudden recall of past memories shocked me. A moment of clarity and confusion. It was as if memories of my previous discussions with this being and the plans it had for us all were instantly unlocked

There was further communication into my mind, instantaneously and wordlessly, with complex states and information that I can only struggle to comprehend.

While in this state of shock I was told many things about the nature of the experience, and that this was all preparatory for a life outside of our current reality. The recollection of my past experiences was both unnerving and exhilarating. I had been here before, it was peculiar and intense.

I can partially recall these mind-bending aspects of the experience, where the complexity utterly overhelmed me, which induced a state of mental paralysis that I intuitively acquiesced to - flowed with. While I experienced this alien environment I moved about as if within a “soup” consisting entirely of this entity, and flowed without control as my awareness shifted from one thing to another. Complex noises akin to machinery and an alien language of indecipherable chatter filled the background. At points it felt as if I was leaving this “soup” and moving through different states of consciousness, all of which consisted entirely of one intelligent being, in control of everything and present throughout. I was unable to do anything other than simply endure it.

The experience soon faded, and I moved into a semi-high state, no longer in this alter experience but now aware of my position on the bed. I kept my eyes closed for as long as possible and breathed, trying to make sense of what had just happened.

Finally, it was communicated that this was not the last encounter I will have with this being. It was quite a shock.

During the final period of readapting to what we call reality, I felt my mind return in a peculiar way. It was as if the intensity of the initial experience left me unable to comprehend just how altered a mind state I had assumed, and as I normalised I sensed my regular mind slotting over my head like a helmet, and recognised the familiarity of the darkness behind my closed eyes.

Connor
Reality is a simulation, what lies beyond is too complex to fully comprehend.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

#2 Posted : 8/12/2021 9:21:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

That's a damn fine experience/report. You worded things well. Smile

though also:

Connor137 wrote:
To report to you the nature of this entity - fabric - intelligent environment, in words, does not do justice to its incredible nature, which itself is unimaginably complex, and words like “4th dimensional” and geometric are primitive descriptors that serve only as placeholders for something too magnificently elaborate to recount with our limited language.

Thumbs up

Connor137
#3 Posted : 8/13/2021 10:42:54 AM

💜

tatt wrote:
That's a damn fine experience/report. You worded things well. Smile

though also:

Connor137 wrote:

Thumbs up

Thank you for taking the time to read this and reply tatt. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

f1
#4 Posted : 8/14/2021 10:46:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow sounds like a very deep experience Conner!

Can you say any more on, "While in this state of shock I was told many things about the nature of the experience, and that this was all preparatory for a life outside of our current reality. The recollection of my past experiences was both unnerving and exhilarating. I had been here before, it was peculiar and intense."

I am very interested in learning and mapping difference states of reality.

Is this preparatory or the stage itself?

Did the entity talk or just communicate?

You are a brave one Conner! Thumbs up
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

Connor137
#5 Posted : 8/15/2021 12:56:42 PM

💜

Thank you for reading f1 Smile , I’m more than happy to elaborate on the points you have raised and have replied to them individually below.

Before doing so, I think it would aid this discussion to provide some brief details on my past experiences. I have experienced many forms of metaphysical phenomena, both while under, and also not under, the influence of substances, and this includes out of body experiences, inner mind experiences, mind communication, and highly detailed alter reality dreams, some of which have been predictive of major world events.

During this time of change, I have been presented with new understandings of reality - the underlying nature of our world, and the coded nature of our actions, life events and everything that is enacted on the world stage. All this had begun before I first extracted and tried DMT.

f1 wrote:
Can you say any more on, "While in this state of shock I was told many things about the nature of the experience, and that this was all preparatory for a life outside of our current reality. The recollection of my past experiences was both unnerving and exhilarating. I had been here before, it was peculiar and intense."

This particular part of the experience was building upon my previous understandings that our reality is a Virtual Organised Development Environment, which is a systemised experience designed to expedite the evolution of our metaphysical beings. We all emerge from the Entity into existence in a base state, and the negative aspects of ourselves are gradually conditioned and curbed by an intricately designed life experience.

In this particular part of the “trip” I was being reminded of the purpose of our development, the nature of the endurances we are put through, and why they impact us so greatly. I then had memories returned of past encounters with the Entity that I had no prior recollection of. It was quite shocking to have a recall of events which clearly had occurred, but which I had been unaware of.

When I said “I had been here before” - I was specifically talking of a past experience with the Entity, where I was told this would be picked up another time, at a later date. These memories were unavailable for me, and about a year had passed between then and now, so to experience the recall of this conversation was quite impactful. I instantly remembered the prior discussions and it was quite a thrill.

f1 wrote:
Is this preparatory or the stage itself?

So, this life in itself is a preparatory experience, as described above. We can liken our time here as plugged into a “matrix” of sorts, and reality can be described in an elemental way as a simulation. We can imagine ourselves plugged into such a machine, for analogical purposes only, as reality is of far greater complexity than this, but such a concept serves as a stepping stone to understanding the nature of our Earth existence.

In truth we already exist in what can be described as “base reality”, and the Earth existence we actually experience is the result of a highly refined, systemised mind experience that is imbued into our consciousness by the Entity. The Earth experience conditions us, through structured concept learning and systemised repercussions for our actions.

f1 wrote:
Did the entity talk or just communicate?

Mind communication occurs in a different manner to that which we are accustomed to. The traditional auditory stimulation associated with talking is one form of mind communication, as referenced by those who hear clear and distinct voices in their minds, and this often carriers negative connotations in the mainstream social sphere, but there are also more subtle and complex forms of communication that reflect the sheer states of advancement that higher beings (as in higher consciousness) and the Entity have evolved to exist in.

An example is the “movement” comment I made in the original post, which appeared to be the fabric of the environment moving, but as I observed this I was “hit” with communication, directly into my being, which provided me with the understanding that the Entity was intelligent, aware of me, wanting me to know the prior two statements, and also returned the memories that I discussed in the original post. This all happened instantaneously, and quietly, and while quite difficult to describe, it was not heard in an auditory manner, as we do with our ears, but more akin to a “thinking” voice that we have in our mind faculties, but distinct from my own. It was noticeably different from auditory mind communication, and was demonstrably more sophisticated than a spoken language.

While the above may seem too extraordinary a concept to accept, I am not alone with this awareness of the true nature of reality, and am involved with others who have experienced this same form of communication, and have been given such knowledge. This world is moving towards disclosure that we exist in an artificial construct - a mathematically organised reality - a development programme. It seems clear, the time has come when humans are to be told of our purpose here.

Thanks for your interest.

Connor