We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Interacting with an altered reality Options

FeraeNaturae
#21 Posted : 8/12/2021 9:04:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
FeraeNaturae wrote:
Sadly, I was forced to admit that the dwarves were right.

I believe the dwarves are another form of the jester archetype. Lord Shiva in Indian thought is destroyer of illusions. DMT hyperspace sure is all about illusions and I feel these dwarves are servants of this power. They are there to destroy the illusions about yourself. In that regard they serve a very important purpose although taking the lessons tastes like mhrb powder 😄

Oh yeah, if that's really the case, then given how these guys work, you can't think of a better archetype for them.
Friends, it is possible that in some of my statements it is difficult to grasp the meaning, do not judge me harshly, I do not speak English and I communicate with you through a Google translator

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FeraeNaturae
#22 Posted : 8/26/2023 11:39:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings, friends. Thank you for being with me.
You know, when I first started my journey with DMT-induced dreams, I assumed that I would be sharing adventures I experience during these journeys and all that.
Hallucinations distract me from the most important thing. I didn't even notice it right away. In a deep trip, right at its beginning, you can notice a glow. This glow is reminiscent of moments when, on an autumnal cloudy day, a little cloud opens up to the sun for a short while, and it feels so uplifting! And then the cloud covers the sun again, the glow fades away, and we return to our current tasks, only sometimes reminiscing about the fading impression of that sunny moment.
So, in a deep trip, this glow never ends. Because that cloud is me. That cloud is my inner dialogue, which triggers the dream. If I wake up, or in other words, if I recall the glow and turn to it…
I won't try to find words to describe the bliss I experience when I turn to that glow. I won't be able to. There are no words for that.
I just want to tell you that this works mechanically. I remember the glow, turn to it, and instantly immerse myself in bliss. What takes me out of this state is my attempts to describe and explain what's happening. With each thought movement, spirals, roots, snakes, and patterns manifest and continue. But if I manage to detach from the habit of explaining everything, I can remain in the state of bliss for longer and longer.
There's a trap. To recall the glow, I initiate an inner dialogue. This works like phenazepam. Nevertheless, I'm succeeding more and more often. I haven't figured out how: either I can remember without the inner dialogue, or I manage to wake up (not fall into a deep sleep).
I'm very excited. I suppose this could work in everyday life too.
With love!
Friends, it is possible that in some of my statements it is difficult to grasp the meaning, do not judge me harshly, I do not speak English and I communicate with you through a Google translator

PREV12