We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV12131415NEXT
How does your changa look like ? Options

Cat_obvious
#261 Posted : 7/24/2021 11:53:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,

Pleased to be able to add to this mighty thread! This is the second time I have ever made changa.

Around 105mg each of:

Cielo caapi vine
Caapi leaf
Wild Marjoram
Mint
Pau d'arco

210mg of caapi alkaloids

750mg of dmt

This works out at almost exactly 50% dmt. I then took half of this and mixed at a 50/50 ratio with Sacred Water Lilly and Mexican Tarragon, which gave me a 25% mix, which I intend to use in a joint to potentiate a mushroom trip.
Cat_obvious attached the following image(s):
20210722_112716.jpg (3,314kb) downloaded 518 time(s).
20210723_210309.jpg (3,367kb) downloaded 515 time(s).
20210723_210606.jpg (3,239kb) downloaded 517 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#262 Posted : 7/25/2021 1:53:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Good stuff. Thank you for sharing!

Have you tried it yet? How is it? Do you find the caapi leaf to burn?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

the_Architect
#263 Posted : 7/25/2021 10:49:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I made a small batch, as I´m going abroad and didn´t want to take dimitri in cristal form...
I used what I had available...

Composition (mixed in IPA):
DMT: 1 gr
Jungle spice (or red goo from hexane extraction, fully evaporated): 0,6 gr
Harmala freebase: 0,6 gr
Herbal blend: caapi leaves, caapi vine, passiflora incarnata (passion flower), bobinsana, blue lotus, calea zacatechichi, a little voacanga rootbark.

I plan to mix it with a little amount of the same dried herbal blend, so that it burns better (in the last photo is mixed).

Planning on testing it in Machupichu and the sacred valleyRolling eyes
the_Architect attached the following image(s):
Smiley changa.jpg (3,276kb) downloaded 488 time(s).
IMG_20210725_231336_1.jpg (3,815kb) downloaded 491 time(s).
Change ga.jpg (3,513kb) downloaded 485 time(s).
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

Voidmatrix
#264 Posted : 7/27/2021 12:30:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love the face in the bowl! Laughing

Beautiful blend. I have some of the same herbs but have yet to try them all. I love having blue lotus in a blend though.

Let us know how it goes in Machupichu!

Be safe.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Th3_tRuTh
#265 Posted : 8/11/2021 12:26:39 PM

YĆ«gen "a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe ... and the sad beauty of human suffering"

4g full spec mimosa extract using Shaggy's jungle tek, 4g herbs consisting of various dream herbs, mullein, blue lotus, and mint, 2g full spec rue extract, .5 or .6g give or take of THH. I infused the 99% IPA with lavender buds. Once the mix was dry and mostly free of the alcohol smell, I put it in a clean baby food jar for curing and added a little bit more blue lotus and a little more mint just for color and flavor. I will be curing for the next few days and cannot wait to try it. Super stoked with how all this turned out.
Th3_tRuTh attached the following image(s):
Latest Batch.jpg (1,373kb) downloaded 461 time(s).

Voidmatrix
#266 Posted : 8/11/2021 4:18:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks and sounds like a wonderful blend my friend. Looking forward to hearing how it treats you Smile

One love

Tony6Strings
#267 Posted : 9/1/2021 5:33:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here are some herbs and flowers that I picked with my girl and have dried out. I am going to enhance with beautiful amber and red goo from acacia confusa. The greenish purple tinged herb is round leafed orageno.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20210831_145202.jpg (4,648kb) downloaded 432 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Homo Trypens
#268 Posted : 8/10/2022 11:11:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

smokerx wrote:
Homo Trypens wrote:
Smile

Here are some of the ones i made since 2018

Love the 3th picture Smile Nice green color. What was, or still is, in it ? Pleased

Oh wow sorry i totally missed this Smile

The green color was from caapi leaf. I don't remember the specific blend i did there, might have been just sage and caapi, or included other herbs as well.

Here's my newest blend, with mullein, sage, and basil. 40% DMT, 20% rue harmalas. Next time i'll include a bit of caapi and chacruna too - now that i have living plants that lose a leaf from time to time.
Homo Trypens attached the following image(s):
changa.jpg (287kb) downloaded 373 time(s).

RowRowRowYourBoat
#269 Posted : 8/11/2022 1:51:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Darker one is changa: 7x caapi leaf, mullein, pau d'arco, passionflower, calendula, blue lotus
Lighter one is just enhanced leaf: mullein, lemon balm, passionflower, calendula, blue lotus
Both 25%. That was my first go at using caapi leaf, only tested a little bit but the effects seem very nice, I can definitely feel the harmalas, glad I didn't go full 10x, I actually meant to do 6x but got the math wrong. I'm kind of excited about the lemon balm in the enhanced leaf; its homegrown and I love making lemon balm tea before experiences so hopefully the relaxing qualities will come out when smoked. Probably should have tested it on its own, but oh well.
RowRowRowYourBoat attached the following image(s):
IMG_2842 - Copy.jpg (366kb) downloaded 355 time(s).
IMG_2843 - Copy.jpg (377kb) downloaded 352 time(s).
Things have turned a deeper shade of blue

Why you should NOT take DMT

Voidmatrix
#270 Posted : 8/11/2022 1:59:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ooooooo very beautiful, both of you! Love

All the blends you've guys shared sound divine. I have yet to try out sage in a blend because I've heard it can be harsh. One of these days I'll give it a try. Otherwise, many of the herbs you guys used are some of my go-tos, especially passionflower, mullein, and blue lotus. I just tried a new batch today that I made consisting of mullein, pao d' Arco, and Damiana. I purposely left of blue lotus and passionflower because my other 4 or 5 blends have them as well. Wanted to mix things up.

Thank you for sharing.

One love

fink
#271 Posted : 8/16/2022 8:57:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Some basic enhanced leaf. One is 1:1 mix the other is 1:3 mix. Just DMT and peppermint.

Guess which is which? Very happy

fink attached the following image(s):
20220816_204328.jpg (552kb) downloaded 331 time(s).
20220816_204356.jpg (538kb) downloaded 327 time(s).
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Voidmatrix
#272 Posted : 8/17/2022 2:37:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is the bottom pic 1:3?

One love

fink
#273 Posted : 8/18/2022 10:50:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Indeed! The 1:1 looks like it's been snowed on!

It's actually not very useful, the dose in the pipe is so small it is hard to smoke it effectively. Clean herbs need to be added to the bowl
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

UgraKarma
#274 Posted : 8/25/2022 2:43:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mullein, mugwort, skullcap
(Details in image)
UgraKarma attached the following image(s):
8230C2A3-D075-48BA-ADF0-F71EB29C47E3.png (11,669kb) downloaded 325 time(s).
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." -lovecraft

AFOAF
#275 Posted : 11/24/2022 11:55:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I plan on making my first Changa this weekend. Wanted to share my plan below to see if anyone had any feedbak/suggestions:

First, I plan on making 10x caapi leaves through boiling tek. I will only be infusing the caapi leaves with the 10x.
Once I have the 10x leaves, I'll dissolve 1g freebase DMT in IAP and add in 1g of plant material (I was planning on doing .5g of 10x caapi and .5g of other botanicals such as blue lotus, mullein, etc.). This should result in 1:1 Changa. just wanted to make sure I'm using enough 10x caapi to enjoy the harmalas.

VegasNightStar
#276 Posted : 11/25/2022 7:15:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wish i saved a picture of my first batch i made reducing 30 grams of caapi leaf onto 10 grams. Once it dried , it made a a flat rock in the pan. I had to mix water with it to re-hydrate it to mix it with the DMT (50/50 ratio changa). Once it dried and i scraped it up, it turned into little rocks. Quite weird haha.

Toshido
#277 Posted : 2/4/2023 5:01:43 PM

Research & Development

OrangeEnergy wrote:
Batch 3.
Mugwort, chamomile, peppermint, pau d'arco
lavender & pau d'arco infused ipa's

Are those tortilla shells?! Haha
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✮✮✮ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Voidmatrix
#278 Posted : 2/23/2023 12:45:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In my time away, I made 4 batches of changa.

The first I made was DMT enfused into caapi leaves. Not really picture worthy

The fist picture is 3:3:1 ratio of DMT, herbs, and harmalas (1g DMT, 1g herbs, 300mg, harmalas), using mullein, calendula, and skullcap.

The second picture is the same ratio (perhaps can even be written 1:1:0.3; I tend to forget since I had to teach myself over 20 years ago), with mullein, blue lotus, and Pau d; Arco.

Steeping and evaporating presently is one of my favorite combinations: Mullein, passionflower, and blue lotus. I've already shared a pic if IIRC.

One love
Voidmatrix attached the following image(s):
20230210_194449.jpg (3,635kb) downloaded 241 time(s).
20230220_165313.jpg (2,512kb) downloaded 244 time(s).

Voidmatrix
#279 Posted : 3/1/2023 3:42:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OrangeEnergy wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

The fist picture is 3:3:1 ratio of DMT, herbs, and harmalas (1g DMT, 1g herbs, 300mg, harmalas), using mullein, calendula, and skullcap.

The second picture is the same ratio (perhaps can even be written 1:1:0.3; I tend to forget since I had to teach myself over 20 years ago), with mullein, blue lotus, and Pau d; Arco.

Those herbs look fantastic. Where do you get them from?

Love

I typically look for my herbs on places like etsy. Get what I need and help small businesses. But that also means I get myself in trouble on that site Laughing

One love

the red squirrel
#280 Posted : 3/4/2023 9:50:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Second changa attempt: Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) with a full spectrum bufotenine IPA extract from Cebil (Anadenanthera colubrina var. cebil) and Yopo (A. peregrina). Infused according to the warm water bath TEK...

(Small stirring rod for scale Smile )
the red squirrel attached the following image(s):
IMG_20230302_171548.jpg (2,828kb) downloaded 198 time(s).
May there be peace and love and perfection throughout all creation
~ John Coltrane

«PREV12131415NEXT