We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cheeky bastard tickled my finger! Options

jbahb
#1 Posted : 11/22/2020 2:13:32 PM

just being a human being

Part 1 - Touched for the very first time

I'm sitting on my bed, my choice location for hyperspace travel. It's dark out, the house is quiet, my housemates are all asleep. My trusty e-mesh vape is wicked and dripped with 4 drops of 500mg/ml DMT e-liquid PG/VG solution. This dosage has served me well and often has the desirable breakthrough experience I seek.

Butterflies in my stomach, it's time for launch. The anxious anticipation is palpable.

"Relax your mind
Open your heart
Breathe
All is well"

inhale...
hold...
release...

Things are in motion! Minor visual distortions, one more time!

inhale…
hold...

Major visual distortions!

hold it
HOLD IT!

The tunnel is materializing, this is my cue

and release

Eyes are closing, body softening, lay back and relax

"All is well
Breathe"

Familiar visuals of indescribable beauty. Hyperbolic higher-dimensional geometric fractal insanity unfolds in and onto itself, I've seen this all before, but something is different. A flash of orange in my peripheral, too fast to understand and not like anything I have experienced before. Wait! what was that? Something just touched me, something fast, orange and hot just tickled my index finger.

"Cheeky bastard just tickled my finger!"

Part 2 - The infinite abyss smells funny

3 days later

I have yet to wrap my head around what happened that fateful night. Did I accidentally touch my vaporizer? Could that have been the hot feeling on my finger? Or did something reach out from the other side and touch me?

There was only one way to find out, I had to go back in. I picked up my vape and with pre-flight checks out of the way I was ready for launch. This time my intention was to communicate with what had touched me.

I took my tokes and waited for the familiar DMT rush to fill my senses, I kept my eyes open this time, alert and on the lookout for suspicious activity. I looked to my right, where the flash of light had emanated from previously and verbally commanded "Come out". To my surprise the radiator at which I was looking started to morph and transform, moving out from the wall towards me. Something mischievous (or somethings) were coming out to play. The orange ones had shown themselves but they were no longer orange, my recollection is hazy now but I remember seeing small white eyes in the wall and in the floor.

I look down to the floor perched atop my bed, it looks much the same but now the carpet seems to be made of hexagonal tiles. I'm beckoned to reach down and push one of the tiles, as I do the tile moves away from me as if I'm depressing a large button. The floor is physically moving with my touch, my mind is racing, this is impossible! My arm is outstretched as far as it can go and now the floor is out of my reach, "What is happening?".

Suddenly an intense rush of energy fills my entire body, I transform and am no longer who I was, I am no longer made of meat and bones, but pure orange fractal orbs of energy, I feel superhuman, god-like, full of infinite power. I stare at my hands and marvel at their new appearance I can see through them as there is empty space between the orange fractal orbs. I look thru my hand towards the floor, but what was once my floor is now an infinite abyss, pure darkness, cold empty space going straight down to everywhere and nowhere. But there is something in the abyss! An electric wind is blowing out towards me, it has a smell, it smells like electric metal!

just being a human being's music for hyperspace

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

forwardtoinfinity
#2 Posted : 11/23/2020 4:30:28 AM

Novice HyperPilot

Great inaugural post, looking forward to reading the continuation Smile Your writing hits the spot for me, a good description of the launch experience

GLTASN
#3 Posted : 11/24/2020 8:41:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been poked with a stick by an entity after I tried to ignore all the flashing lights in my peripheral vision. It is a masculine and teasing entity that would try and make me open my eyes with flickering lights even though I knew no light could just pass thru my eyelids. I once opened them and went straight to baseline, thought to myself thats weird how disappointing, then Bam he said, "Just fucking with you", and I was back in like the flick of a switch. I said, "you got me, good one." On one visit I told the entity that I loved him even though we've never met and he sent back a thank you and said its been awhile since someone told him that and he was greatful.
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

Tomtegubbe
#4 Posted : 11/24/2020 8:59:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GLTASN wrote:
I've been poked with a stick by an entity after I tried to ignore all the flashing lights in my peripheral vision. It is a masculine and teasing entity that would try and make me open my eyes with flickering lights even though I knew no light could just pass thru my eyelids. I once opened them and went straight to baseline, thought to myself thats weird how disappointing, then Bam he said, "Just fucking with you", and I was back in like the flick of a switch. I said, "you got me, good one." On one visit I told the entity that I loved him even though we've never met and he sent back a thank you and said its been awhile since someone told him that and he was greatful.
Everyone and every part of you wants to be seen and feel recognized. Children do it all the time. If they don't get the attention of adults by behaving well, they behave bad. It's the basic craving in every rational soul. This is also the cardinal principle when treating people with fragmented personalities. The fragments often cause great distress, but it's not that they are inherently evil. They just want to be seen, and the greater desire is to be accepted. I think this is very good an approach when dealing with the apparent entities you encounter on your journeys.

Thank you for sharing your experience and seems like you did wisely!
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

jbahb
#5 Posted : 5/23/2021 7:21:36 PM

just being a human being

Thanks all for reading Part 1 of my experience report, I've amended my original post with the second and final part "Part 2 - The infinite abyss smells funny". Thoughts and questions welcome Smile

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 5/25/2021 2:32:50 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Great intro!
jbahb wrote:
But there is something in the abyss! An electric wind is blowing out towards me, it has a smell, it smells like metal!
Some food for thought:

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

jbahb
#7 Posted : 8/9/2021 5:00:08 PM

just being a human being

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Great intro!
jbahb wrote:
But there is something in the abyss! An electric wind is blowing out towards me, it has a smell, it smells like metal!
Some food for thought:

Nice will watch now, thanks

Cavywavy
#8 Posted : 8/9/2021 5:09:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello!

I had a similar experience last night where this powerful all encompassing being was dipping a finger into my consciousness, and every time it did my body convulsed, like when you dip your finger tip into some water and all the concentric circle emanate from that one spot...it was crazy but a definite connection physically or mentally...spiritually? to another being. It was all engulfing and a bit too much to bare but beautiful none the less!

Safe travels!

jbahb
#9 Posted : 8/9/2021 5:29:06 PM

just being a human being

Cavywavy wrote:
Hello!

I had a similar experience last night where this powerful all encompassing being was dipping a finger into my consciousness, and every time it did my body convulsed, like when you dip your finger tip into some water and all the concentric circle emanate from that one spot...it was crazy but a definite connection physically or mentally...spiritually? to another being. It was all engulfing and a bit too much to bare but beautiful none the less!

Safe travels!

Wow! Those tactile sensations can be extremely powerful and otherworldy right? What a trip! Thanks for sharing. Smile

I often get an extremely strong sensation emanating outward from my pineal, like a communication channel extending outwards from within it feels very physical like I could reach up and touch it, but in reality, nothing can be seen or touched.