We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time DMT + Vape Options

Cadrega
#1 Posted : 8/8/2021 11:46:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear All,
I would like to share my first experience with you with the spice.

I decided to go for the vaping method as I it seemed to me quite a fool proof method, as I wanted to try alone at my place.

I did so by dissolving 1g of DMT in 400ml of eJuice 30/70 and smoked half of it.

As read in numerous guides, I have prepared a proper environment, tidy up my place, created a comfortable set up and took some time for me before starting.
As I live in a bit noisy area, I decided to wear hearplugs, so that I wouldn’t be disturbed by any undesired noise.

Not going to lie, I was a mixture of excitement, tension and a touch of trepidation.

I have stated feeling something after the 3rd puff.
I felt my body extremely light and uplifted, and on the outer ring of my field of view the room start expanding and contracting at the rhythm of my breath.

I took a couple of other puff and that’s when I reached the peak of my experience.
I was lying on my couch as the room was expanding and contracting. I had the feeling to be dragged away by these movements but somehow the couch was a safe raft.

Then I looked down at my carpet. It’s a quite plain carpet, with some big greyish exagon. But the more I was staring at him, the more I was seeing everchanging patterns of figures merging into each other, mostly in the style of faces of old school cartoons from the 30’s .
I think I spent some solid 5 minutes to look just at it, and even my hand which was laying on the floor disappeared in this patterns.

Then I raised my head and had a look at my room.
It was night and I had just a lamp on, so one side of the room was brighter then the other.
The room was keep breathing, but the shadows and the colors did not appear solid or with a smooth gradient, but more like in a painting from Georges Seurat, with a lot of tiny dots.

I then closed my eyes as I felt a bit out of breath.
I think it’s because during all this time, I kept breathing deeply and I am now thinking that I went in some kind of hyperventilation. (even though I was not breathing fast, just very deep)

When I closed them, I start seeing a pentagonal kaleidoscopic set up, where rhomboid shaped eyes were flying into my direction.
I am saying kaleidoscopic because somehow I could see that just one side was real (generating the images) and all the others were mirrored, but nevertheless, I could sense a very reassuring feeling coming from it.

Again, I spent some minutes contemplating this vision with my eyes closed, but after a while I started feeling some cold draft on my shoulder (I was quite sure I closed the window behind me) and I sort of presence behind my back.

I opened my eyes and turn my head, but it was like I was not able to see what was behind me.
I let my my voice out with a sound and I realized it was the first time during my experience. So far I had contemplating everything in complete silence.

I then took a blanket and laid back on the couch, try to cover me as much as I could and get myself warm.
I somehow found again peace and for some reason I found myself holding my hands together but as if I was convinced that I was holding someonelse’s hand.
After that, I got quieter and quieter and I feel asleep on the couch, partially because I felt very comfortable with myself and partially because I was a bit tired from the day.

I believe that overall the experience didn’t last longer than 15 min.

I will try to visualize the image I saw before my eyes as best as I could, hope to post them soon!

Thanks for taking the time to read my experience.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Cavywavy
#2 Posted : 8/8/2021 3:28:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello and Welcome!

I had my first DMT experience this week too.

It sounds like you had a very nice first trip, and don't worry about being anxious or worried before you head off to hyperspace, it's only natural and I think it shows respect to the whole process too, it's not to be taken lightly or for granted.

I started with the lights on and music playing but after trying it a few times more I realised i had to have pitch blackness and total silence. But everyone is different and I'm sure you'll find your groove.

It's an odd experience isn't it? It feels like it takes a long time to realise what you saw and felt, like your brain tries to rationalise it into a 3D space. May this be the start of your beautiful journey, thank you for sharing!