We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoking DMT at high altitudes Options

SpoonFed
#1 Posted : 8/3/2021 3:45:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hello all my brothers from other mothers and sisters from other misters how's everybody tripping? I'm not sure if him in the right section but I wanted to ask a questions about smoking DMT at high altitudes like 4,000 m specifically if anybody had an experience doing this and not getting the full effect.I'm traveling Mexico for the past 7 months and I found some beautiful mimosa hostiles here, I got a few kilos and shared with as many people as wanted. four of my friends were going to Vulcan the Fuego in Guatemala, I gave them all a good size dose. When they came back they reported it did not work up there, they said the altitude maybe, me and my wife thought they probably just smoked it the wrong way even though it wasn't their first time. 3 weeks later we went to this volcano ourselves I rolled a fat joint and when I say joint I mean with tobacco I don't like smoking DMT with weed. I smoked it and usually by half of it I'm quite far gone this time I almost smoked the whole thing and I had to sit down I felt the load but no effect somehow. What the hell is happening here? I'm hanging out in a place right now in Chiapas Mexico where the altitude Is about 2200 m and it works fine here. also in another mountain 3200 m in Tenerife also no problem but as soon as I went on top of that volcano it wasn't working.

I looked it up and couldn't find any info on the subject. If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated.

Happy trails.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.