We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings - I am here to prepare Options

Quebracho
#1 Posted : 8/2/2021 12:48:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi

Pleased to meet you.
I have checked this forum several times in the past. Recently decided to register and have been reading a lot since. It's a very interesting scene and I'm impressed at how expanded the knowledge base is.

I am (very) mildly experienced with several entheogens, wading into the cosmic ocean about 2 times a year, and yearn to explore a bit further.
My first idea was snorting spice but then there was ample advice on here not to go that route. I am aware of the Hyperspace Fool's coconut cream version, keeping it in mind as plan C.
I have tried twice to vape spice but never succeeded. I am a non-smoker with poor vaping technique. I have a Glass Sherlock VG so I have that covered. My biggest issue is coughing. It's wicked how sensitive the back of my throat can be. Lidocaine in the form of a tablet did not help. I will try again some time in the future, this time aided by codeine. Would that be advisable? Searching for "codeine" only brought up concerns about MAOI interactions. If it is not advisable or it does not work, I may start experimenting with some Syrian Rue.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 8/17/2021 10:04:28 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Vaping DMT can take a bit of time to get used to. To develop a proper technique, nothing beats practice. I can't say whether or not codeine would help with your throat but from my experience, taking other substances on top of DMT can have positive or negative effects. It depends on the substance, the person taking it, the set/setting, and likely other factors. If vaping out of the glass sherlock doesn't work for you, you can always check out other methods of ingestions.

As a general rule, if you start taking syrian rue or other MAOI/RIMAs, be sure it doesn't interact negatively with any substances you do plan on ingesting. I'm sure you already know most or all of what I mentioned so I wish you well on your journey and hope you are able to remedy your vaping issues!

-TGO
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish