We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to best use 10x caapi leaf Options

Sky Motion
#1 Posted : 7/31/2021 12:49:53 AM

<3

I did a 3 hour boil / reduction of 10g into about 1-1.5g dried caapi leaf, I put it in at the perfect time and leaves got very resinous and sticky so it seems like the goo is on.

How would you best utilize this, as a smoke before an enhanced leaf journey?, or as a part of your changa enhanced blend (without added freebase harmaline).

I was planning on smoking a few hits of it 10 min before journeying on a planned mixture of

dried caapi (non enhanced)
blue lotus
Mullien
Damania
Spice

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

#2 Posted : 7/31/2021 1:10:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Back when I made/used 10x leaf, I always would smoke a little bit before my enhanced leaf journeys, like a little bit in a pipe. I've also smoked 10x leaf prior to changa journeys. Powerful combinations ime..

Best of journeys Smile

Sky Motion
#3 Posted : 7/31/2021 1:27:31 AM

<3

tatt wrote:
Back when I made/used 10x leaf, I always would smoke a little bit before my enhanced leaf journeys, like a little bit in a pipe. I've also smoked 10x leaf prior to changa journeys. Powerful combinations ime..

Best of journeys Smile

Thanks for your response tatt, I saw you post similar things in other threads I have been researching about changa.

Do you feel like it was kinda of sacramental process to connect with a jungle plant so directly connected to ayahuasca before going in on the enhanced leaf? I have in the past just smoked regular non enhanced caapi before regular freebase and it definitely would change the character and pace of the experience.

#4 Posted : 7/31/2021 12:45:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Sky Motion wrote:
Do you feel like it was kinda of sacramental process to connect with a jungle plant so directly connected to ayahuasca before going in on the enhanced leaf? I have in the past just smoked regular non enhanced caapi before regular freebase and it definitely would change the character and pace of the experience.

Tbh I'm not sure. For me personally I guess it's never really been about connecting with the plant/s specifically, and probably moreso in connecting with whatever-it-is within/without myself that seems to emerge when I smoalk.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, if so I'm sorry.

I probably shouldn't use the word 'connect' for what I'm referring to. Maybe more like 'allowing to become apparent'. Idk, for me it's usually always been about nullifying my thought/s as much as I can prior to smoalking, no matter what they may be. Sensitivity will usually be at an all-time high for me then due to this.

I have taken caapi leaf/10x manya times by itself, being with the state as it comes on, sitting with it. I used to love hiking for many miles out, finding a nice secluded area to sit and relax for an hour or two, then take a bit of caapi leaf and/or 10x. If you want to consider that connecting, then ok I suppose that's what it is.

After a day at the forests like this, then setting up an evening/nighttime e-leaf/changa session, it's never disappointed.

btw nice to see that you're still around sky motion

Sky Motion
#5 Posted : 8/2/2021 7:34:28 AM

<3

tatt wrote:
Sky Motion wrote:

Tbh I'm not sure. For me personally I guess it's never really been about connecting with the plant/s specifically, and probably moreso in connecting with whatever-it-is within/without myself that seems to emerge when I smoalk.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, if so I'm sorry.

I probably shouldn't use the word 'connect' for what I'm referring to. Maybe more like 'allowing to become apparent'. Idk, for me it's usually always been about nullifying my thought/s as much as I can prior to smoalking, no matter what they may be. Sensitivity will usually be at an all-time high for me then due to this.

I have taken caapi leaf/10x manya times by itself, being with the state as it comes on, sitting with it. I used to love hiking for many miles out, finding a nice secluded area to sit and relax for an hour or two, then take a bit of caapi leaf and/or 10x. If you want to consider that connecting, then ok I suppose that's what it is.

After a day at the forests like this, then setting up an evening/nighttime e-leaf/changa session, it's never disappointed.

btw nice to see that you're still around sky motion

You understood correctly, I worded it a little strangely as well. I just have a deep respect for caapi specifically after ceremony in Peru, so I had ideas to have a bowl before journey to connect to its spirit so to speak.

I get how you approach your pre journey, makes sense. Very hard for me to do that nullification!

I had a bowl of the 10x tonight, before a "planned light" journey. I was definitely feeling it with and in me after sitting 15 minutes after, heavy feeling. I couldn't calm down or get the courage up to actually hit my changa after, it's been about 7 years since any DMT that wasn't ayahuasca and just once did that happen. I meditated on it a while and really couldn't get the headspace right so we'll try again sometime.

Thank you for saying it's nice to see me around still, I really did appreciate that. I've been gone for a while, slowly putting my toes in after feeling the call. Nice to see you still here too. Much love!