We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vaped spice and oral THH (synthetic/racemic) Options

IamYouareME
#1 Posted : 8/1/2021 8:28:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oi! Fellow Seekers and Travelers, Long time Listener, first time caller here.

I thank you for the work you've done and the knowledge you continue to share. You folx are strange heroes of my heart, champions of shadow realms and Alchemists of chemical miracles. You are appreciated by those who are not ready to tell you so, and the fruits of your experiments (successes and failures) are applied in the lives of those who strive to walk the same path.

So why are we all here? What drives a man (or woman/them/whatever it's 2021) to do these things to their consciousness? This shit is objectively terrifying. If you've never been humbled or frightened by these compounds, then you must have vastly different brain chemistry then the average human. That or your outlook on life has been fortified or damaged or cultivated in such a way so as to allow you to walk the shadow realms with impunity.

Well, I am here because I want to be a better, more whole person. I am here because I DON'T know so very many things, and because I don't think people have the answers. Perhaps plants do, although ultimately I doubt even that.

I decided to finally join the conversation instead of just lurking in the shadows because SWIM has tried a few of the recent experiments that are currently being discussed and had experiences I thought would benefit the community. Most notably SWIM has taken AVA69's advice and attempted a 300mg THH dose, though instead of a sublingual complexed DMT dose to follow they used their vape. The resulting effects were... troublesome? terrifying? to the detriment of their physical health and mental/emotional well being? You can be the judge.

What follows is their experience. I would like to include this experience in the pertinent thread, but as I am a new member I can not. Anyways,

SWIM took 300mg of THH ordered from the "cheap" online source mentioned by name (and BTW why is this source allowed to be mentioned by name so openly here while all others are shunned in this capacity?) repeatedly in various threads. This THH is racemic, which I have not seen noted elsewhere, differentiating it from THH extracted from caapi or made through the zinc method. It is also synthetic (what do we know about synthetic B-carbs?) and highly pure. After an hour and a half they began to feel the effects and they sat down with their APX Volt Pulsar for a session. They had set their intention fully, they lit a candle and invited in their guardian spirits, and presented an offering of incense and flowers. They then proceeded to liquify and vape a 50mg dose (MHRB extract).

THIS PROVED TOO MUCH WHILE UNDER THE EFFECTS OF 300mg RACEMIC THH.
Do not try this at home kids.

Almost immediately they felt the effects, faster even then when vaping without the THH. It was instant, and they had to focus to push through and keep inhaling as the whirring sounds and internal body vibrations were intense beyond previous experiences. They kept inhaling. WOAH.

Something clicked and the fear grabbed hold of them, they think around the same time that the volt began to burn the spice (coincidence or not? I have heard that burnt spice produces other chemicals then just DMT, potentially altering the experience). They were too out of it to remember to pulse the button or really notice that the spice was burning but it took on an unpleasant taste and a sinister energy overtook the experience immediately. They know it began to burn due to inspecting the chamber after the experience was over.

Immediately a swirl of entities began rushing about. Colors were everywhere, and a female entity with golden hair and white robes came to them, very concerned, saying oh no, oh geez. They had done it this time, it seemed. She laid them back as they physically laid down to experience the results of what they'd done. They don't know how long they held the hit. It didn't seem like it could possibly matter.

After this they (kind of) blacked out. It was bizare. They remember convulsing and tubes of sublime color burst forth and around them, they felt as though polips and tubulars were bursting forth from them like some kind of strange alien plant unfolding its fronds from their chest. It was very squidlike and plantlike, and it kept exploding out of itself from their stomach/heart chakra area. It was as though little arms or branches of this wet, colorful, polips burst out and the thing was growing. That was the last they remember. They must have blacked out.

After they came to they were on the floor and there were dark entities around them, with many tentacles, doing things to SWIM and probing their energy body. Alien surgery style. They did not seem to want them to see them, and they did not seem to have their best intentions in mind. Using their will, SWIM forced them away, and went to stand.

When they did so a black, catlike shadow that was seemingly feeding on them, ran away across their floor. They called to it to come out and show itself but it did not.

A half hour had passed in what seemed objectively like 10 minutes at most.

This is where it gets odd- the next night SWIM's wife came downstairs very shook. She was getting ready for bed and had seen a black, shadow, cat like creature in their bedroom. SWIM had not told her about their experience or that they had been journeying at all the night before. She described it exactly as they had seen it and said she had even gotten up out of bed to chase it around their room as she thought it was a real cat before realizing it was a shadow. She was dead sober, and again SWIM had not mentioned their experience with the same entity. They have both been entirely agnostic about "spirits" before this point. Nothing like this has ever happened to either of them in sober reality before.

The after effects of the THH:
the next day SWIM felt very open and patient for the majority of the day.
The day after, however SWIM had an earsplitting headache. There was an intense tenitis-like buzzing that made it hard for them to hear anything anyone was saying. This was accompanied by intense sinus pressure, and neon green and yellow snot. Also intense diarrhea. The sinus pressure and strange colored snot lasted almost two weeks, and seemed like a sinus infection. The diarrhea and change in gut biome is still occurring many weeks later. This type of issue is not normal for SWIM, they am VERY regular. It is definitely a result of the THH. When they contacted the source of the THH about the ongoing issues they said it sounded like a "metabolites / metabolic interactions" and that "there may also be slight conversion to related harmala alkaloids and metabolites by gut bacteria and liver etc".

Has anyone who is chemistry savvy tried testing this "cheap" THH? How would racemic THH different from naturally sourced?

Talk to me people.
I'm a bit freaked out for my friend.

-Fellow Traveler

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 8/2/2021 1:40:38 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hello and welcome! Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
This THH is racemic, which I have not seen noted elsewhere, differentiating it from THH extracted from caapi or made through the zinc method.
Just to clarify, the zinc reduction method of THH synthesis produces the racemate.
Quote:
It is also synthetic (what do we know about synthetic B-carbs?) and highly pure.

This is very likely to mean that it was partially synthesised from the readily available harmaline, probably with some kind of dissolving metal reduction, and zinc is very cheap. Starting with 6-methoxytryptamine seems like a lot of trouble by comparison.

Vaping 50mg on top of 300mg of THH sounds like you (they) way overdid it. 50mg would be a very stiff dose even without the THH. YMMV - start low with new things and work your way up. That is some important knowledge with which you can arm yourself should you decide to proceed further. The doses Ava69 mentions are specific to him (you should be aware of his background as a bodybuilder, he has mentioned it often enough).

The intense experience may have released something that was latent. It was certainly an initiation of sorts, and this delayed purge-like experience is curious. Bear in mind that THH affects serotonergic systems in certain ways and the gut is packed full of serotonin receptors. In my own life, intense and prolonged stress has caused loosening of the bowels for more or less prolonged periods. As well, stress can increase the likelihood of infection.

You have given your body/mind an intense shock. Be kind and gentle with yourself while you seek out your path towards healing. Think about what your intention of "becoming a better, more whole person" might actually entail.

One more thing - no need to swim here. It's so saline you can just float.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

IamYouareME
#3 Posted : 8/2/2021 3:17:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Downwardfromzero, thank you for your replies all around.

Yes, I think I agree that this was user error. I definitely overdid it, and am starting to realize that I have overdone it most of the times that I have given DMT a serious whack. I am a long time cannabis user, so my instinct when smoking anything is to pack it heavy and try and take as big rips as I can. This obviously hasn't been a habit that has served me in my forays into DMT. I've actually never broken through in the manner described by many. I usually oscillate between light experiences with some minor entity contact and color/movement and full on black outs.

I think I need to spend more time being gentle and slow until I can find the sweet spot that allows me to get "there" while not shocking my system and sending my mind reeling too far into oblivion to make any conscious use of the experience.

As for this last experience, it was just so utterly weird, I am having trouble working up the courage to knock on the door again. In the mean time, some good has come of it as I have abstained from alcohol, caffeine, and cannabis since then in an attempt to allow my body, psyche, and will an opportunity to gain strength.

As I am not a chemist, I revert to smart folx like you and those I have conversed with about THH in the chat.

Quote:
This is very likely to mean that it was partially synthesised from the readily available harmaline, probably with some kind of dissolving metal reduction, and zinc is very cheap. Starting with 6-methoxytryptamine seems like a lot of trouble by comparison.

Based on this I feel slightly more confident that the THH I procured was not in and of itself the problem, but rather my overserving myself. Harmalas on their own do not really effect me much, even at high concentrations. But perhaps I need to reassess that with this "pure" THH product. Also, my only previous experience with harmalas and DMT mixed was only in drinking aya, never with vaped DMT - a different beast entirely. I should have walked softly when carrying such a big stick.

Thank you for taking the time, and for the consideration apparent in your responses,

-FT

shroombee
#4 Posted : 8/2/2021 6:42:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IamYouareME wrote:
SWIM took 300mg of THH ordered from the "cheap" online source mentioned by name (and BTW why is this source allowed to be mentioned by name so openly here while all others are shunned in this capacity?) repeatedly in various threads.

I assume you mean Liftmode? I posted the source because THH is legal pretty much everywhere (THH appears to be schedule IV in France). I do the same with direct links to products on Amazon. The restriction on posting dried plant sources is because those products contain illegal alkaloids (especially illegal when extracted). And customs regularly seizes shipments.

Echoing what DFZ said, ava69's dosage recommendations are on the high side for most people. Definitely start low when experimenting with new combinations. 300 mg THH is a lot! With oral pharmahuasca I don't like using more than 25 mg THH because it makes the visuals too intense and I feel dizzy.

IamYouareME
#5 Posted : 8/2/2021 4:41:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, 300mg THH followed by 50mg spice was too much for me. It made the spice experience weird beyond the normal, expected weird.

Quote:
With oral pharmahuasca I don't like using more than 25 mg THH because it makes the visuals too intense and I feel dizzy.

Would that be sublingual then at that small a dose?

Thanks for your reply
-FT

shroombee
#6 Posted : 8/2/2021 6:57:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

IamYouareME wrote:
Quote:
With oral pharmahuasca I don't like using more than 25 mg THH because it makes the visuals too intense and I feel dizzy.

Would that be sublingual then at that small a dose?

No, the 25 mg THH is still oral along with 100 mg harmine and 30 mg DMT. I know those amounts are low for many people. But gives you an idea of the range in which these substances can be active. I'm also keeping the trip mild because this is a weekly dose to facilitate meditation and awareness throughout the week.

starway7
#7 Posted : 9/2/2021 1:38:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IamYouareME wrote:
Oi! Fellow Seekers and Travelers, Long time Listener, first time caller here.

I thank you for the work you've done and the knowledge you continue to share. You folx are strange heroes of my heart, champions of shadow realms and Alchemists of chemical miracles. You are appreciated by those who are not ready to tell you so, and the fruits of your experiments (successes and failures) are applied in the lives of those who strive to walk the same path.

So why are we all here? What drives a man (or woman/them/whatever it's 2021) to do these things to their consciousness? This shit is objectively terrifying. If you've never been humbled or frightened by these compounds, then you must have vastly different brain chemistry then the average human. That or your outlook on life has been fortified or damaged or cultivated in such a way so as to allow you to walk the shadow realms with impunity.

Well, I am here because I want to be a better, more whole person. I am here because I DON'T know so very many things, and because I don't think people have the answers. Perhaps plants do, although ultimately I doubt even that.

I decided to finally join the conversation instead of just lurking in the shadows because SWIM has tried a few of the recent experiments that are currently being discussed and had experiences I thought would benefit the community. Most notably SWIM has taken AVA69's advice and attempted a 300mg THH dose, though instead of a sublingual complexed DMT dose to follow they used their vape. The resulting effects were... troublesome? terrifying? to the detriment of their physical health and mental/emotional well being? You can be the judge.

What follows is their experience. I would like to include this experience in the pertinent thread, but as I am a new member I can not. Anyways,

SWIM took 300mg of THH ordered from the "cheap" online source mentioned by name (and BTW why is this source allowed to be mentioned by name so openly here while all others are shunned in this capacity?) repeatedly in various threads. This THH is racemic, which I have not seen noted elsewhere, differentiating it from THH extracted from caapi or made through the zinc method. It is also synthetic (what do we know about synthetic B-carbs?) and highly pure. After an hour and a half they began to feel the effects and they sat down with their APX Volt Pulsar for a session. They had set their intention fully, they lit a candle and invited in their guardian spirits, and presented an offering of incense and flowers. They then proceeded to liquify and vape a 50mg dose (MHRB extract).

THIS PROVED TOO MUCH WHILE UNDER THE EFFECTS OF 300mg RACEMIC THH.
Do not try this at home kids.

Almost immediately they felt the effects, faster even then when vaping without the THH. It was instant, and they had to focus to push through and keep inhaling as the whirring sounds and internal body vibrations were intense beyond previous experiences. They kept inhaling. WOAH.

Something clicked and the fear grabbed hold of them, they think around the same time that the volt began to burn the spice (coincidence or not? I have heard that burnt spice produces other chemicals then just DMT, potentially altering the experience). They were too out of it to remember to pulse the button or really notice that the spice was burning but it took on an unpleasant taste and a sinister energy overtook the experience immediately. They know it began to burn due to inspecting the chamber after the experience was over.

Immediately a swirl of entities began rushing about. Colors were everywhere, and a female entity with golden hair and white robes came to them, very concerned, saying oh no, oh geez. They had done it this time, it seemed. She laid them back as they physically laid down to experience the results of what they'd done. They don't know how long they held the hit. It didn't seem like it could possibly matter.

After this they (kind of) blacked out. It was bizare. They remember convulsing and tubes of sublime color burst forth and around them, they felt as though polips and tubulars were bursting forth from them like some kind of strange alien plant unfolding its fronds from their chest. It was very squidlike and plantlike, and it kept exploding out of itself from their stomach/heart chakra area. It was as though little arms or branches of this wet, colorful, polips burst out and the thing was growing. That was the last they remember. They must have blacked out.

After they came to they were on the floor and there were dark entities around them, with many tentacles, doing things to SWIM and probing their energy body. Alien surgery style. They did not seem to want them to see them, and they did not seem to have their best intentions in mind. Using their will, SWIM forced them away, and went to stand.

When they did so a black, catlike shadow that was seemingly feeding on them, ran away across their floor. They called to it to come out and show itself but it did not.

A half hour had passed in what seemed objectively like 10 minutes at most.

This is where it gets odd- the next night SWIM's wife came downstairs very shook. She was getting ready for bed and had seen a black, shadow, cat like creature in their bedroom. SWIM had not told her about their experience or that they had been journeying at all the night before. She described it exactly as they had seen it and said she had even gotten up out of bed to chase it around their room as she thought it was a real cat before realizing it was a shadow. She was dead sober, and again SWIM had not mentioned their experience with the same entity. They have both been entirely agnostic about "spirits" before this point. Nothing like this has ever happened to either of them in sober reality before.

The after effects of the THH:
the next day SWIM felt very open and patient for the majority of the day.
The day after, however SWIM had an earsplitting headache. There was an intense tenitis-like buzzing that made it hard for them to hear anything anyone was saying. This was accompanied by intense sinus pressure, and neon green and yellow snot. Also intense diarrhea. The sinus pressure and strange colored snot lasted almost two weeks, and seemed like a sinus infection. The diarrhea and change in gut biome is still occurring many weeks later. This type of issue is not normal for SWIM, they am VERY regular. It is definitely a result of the THH. When they contacted the source of the THH about the ongoing issues they said it sounded like a "metabolites / metabolic interactions" and that "there may also be slight conversion to related harmala alkaloids and metabolites by gut bacteria and liver etc".

Has anyone who is chemistry savvy tried testing this "cheap" THH? How would racemic THH different from naturally sourced?

Talk to me people.
I'm a bit freaked out for my friend.

-Fellow Traveler

I think i posted the first time on using the liftmode stuff...and i did it thje same way as you...

only i didnt take 300mgs of thh...[i took only [ 30mgs thh sublingualy] [i took sublingually only one half of the plastic scoop]... then vaped 25 mgs of dmt...

My dose was much smaller dose than .[IamYouareME]. took! ...and it was not very enjoyable as i

using 30mgs sublingual...then vaping 25mgs dmt...it was ultra fast as i felt as if i was racing upwards in a high speed elevator...at the same time.. i was hearing a loud whining noise ..

All i could do is wait it out! I was really glad when things died down! and i was back to baseline..

that stuff is [potent!]

starway7
#8 Posted : 9/2/2021 2:14:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i want to add..Ive taken.. [one scoop..50mgs].. of that THH by itself..and noticed almost nothing!

But when i added dmt to it...it was like throwing gasoline on a fire...!

[[Scientific Consensus:

Tetrahydroharmine (THH) is a compound that regulates key neurotransmitters namely dopamine and serotonin. It is taken primarily for its nootropic, neuroprotective and neurogenesis promoting effects as well as ability to improvie mood, cognitive function and reduce feelings of stress.[

But...I did have ..two lucid dreams..[something i dont experiance every night]... later in morning.. after the elevator experiance.. from the THH spice combo?

Yes...Dopamine..and serotonin....for me.....a posible link to the two lucids i had?