We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello :) Options

Yalvin1984
#1 Posted : 7/31/2021 11:27:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello All,

I have been lingering in the chat section for some months and getting some good advice from people of various questions.

I have not broken through yet but have had some crazy times using DMT (vape pen).

I was told today by someone in the chat to make a post so I can get voted in.

Would be brilliant to be able to join this group.

I do love psychedelics, I have been using them to become a better person and explore. Going forward I am interested in using them to help with bereavement, so that will be a whole nre journey and that is why I want to up my DMT game Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 8/1/2021 6:30:58 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hello and welcome to the forum. My visits to the chat are pretty infrequent so this is the first I've seen of you here.

Getting upvoted will certainly be of use to you if you wish to engage with threads outside of the welcome area. Don't be disappointed if it takes more than this one post to get there though!

Have a look through the forum and see if there are any topics that capture your attention; you could go into more detail about your own experiences and how they have benefitted you. If I understand correctly, you envisage using psychedelics as an adjunct to grief therapy, which is certainly an admirable goal and an as-yet little discussed complement to the use of psychedelics in cases of end-of-life anxiety.

I'm sure if you can expand on this subject some more it'll greatly assist in your journey towards full membership.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli