We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tryptamines are the Vitriolum - New Member Options

vitriolum
#1 Posted : 7/31/2021 7:46:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Nexus, thank you for admittance, I'm excited to be a part of this incredible community.

I have been regularly exploring the realms of the superconsciousness infrequently for the past 10 years and frequently for the past 3. The mystery has evolved and unfolded in countless ways, allowing me to experience incredible scenes, relive memories, explore new realms, discover 'Source', develop myself, and meet new and diverse peoples.

At this point I am almost exclusively interested in tryptamines. Psilocybin, DMT, 5MEO, Changa, Aya, and other novel tryptamines, although they are difficult to come across. Safe combinations between tryptamines and other psychedelics are also of interest, I have found DMT+LSD and DMT+Ketamine to be useful in expanding and enhancing the DMT space to go further and deeper in to the realms of the mind in a more lucid fashion. I believe these substances can be used as a tool to expand consciousness and progress humanity forward once we unlock consistent repeatable techniques on how to use them.

I want to express gratitude as well for the guides and influences that paved the way before me that have allowed me to experience the realms I have experienced. These include:

SWIM - For his unrelenting dedication to psychedelics, along with his research and development of techniques for extraction and administration. Underground Psychedelic research would be in the 80s still. Thanks for the Cookbook as well.

Julian Palmer - The first individual I ever heard about Changa from

Adeptus Psychonautica and Minty Love - The first folks I heard about the E-mesh Technique from. Thanks for sticking your neck out on youtube to bring us the goods.

The Nexus and it's members - For providing the hub where all of this information can be centralized and dispersed. If it weren't for the Nexus, the e-mesh wouldn't exist. Thank you to all of the members here for their curiosity and dedication to the exploration of the superconsciousness.

My Shamans and Guides - To all of the individuals in my personal life who have helped me source and experience all of these fascinating compounds, who have put themselves at risk sourcing and dispersing the magic, I thank you deeply for being a part of my journey.

The McKennas - For bringing the knowledge of Psilocybin to the mainstream. You were and still are pioneers of consciousness.

If I forgot anything or anyone, I apologize.3

What do I hope to gain from and contribute to this community?

All I seek to gain is knowledge. Proper ROA and technique. This is what I see is the primary benefit of the Nexus. Inexperienced and experienced explorers alike can come here to fill in the gaps of their knowledge and to find out how to do it right.

I hope to contribute knowledge as well. I do not have much to offer other than my own trial and error of technique and experiences, but if it helps anyone, this is great. I will post in the future how to breakthrough on a Vaporgenie(both wood and glass) with only 1 or 2 hits. (I don't know if this is old news or not.)

I do not know what is next, but I trust what is to come.

With Gratitude,

Vitriolum

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

#2 Posted : 8/4/2021 3:03:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Great introduction vitriolum

&& welcome Cool