We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Vaporizing DMT with a electric Vaporizer Options

Ulim
#41 Posted : 12/18/2016 3:07:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
Well, lets put this here too:

The boiling point of DMT freebase seems to be around 160C and with a vaporizer you might want to set the temperature around 180C for a solid and constant vaporization.

I myself am testing with the Plenty vaporizer and using the liquid pad that you get with it, I can vape around 5-10mg of DMT in one pull, depending on your lung capacity and how deep you want to inhale. So to vape 25mg of DMT freebase with the Plenty you need around 3 deep pulls.

As for the vapor being harsh, I guess that depends on how the vaporizer can cool the vape on the way to your lungs. The Plenty does a good job at cooling down the vapor with it's weird twisted whip.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Yeah FB DMT really needs quite high temps. For me vapor only shows at 190°C. And when you heat to 230°C you can get all DMT in 1 pull but you need to take care not to let it heat for too long.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

lastninja
#42 Posted : 7/31/2021 12:53:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

knowingsmile wrote:
I have found the volcano to be a very good device to smoke dmt with.

I set the knob to 8 (I have a classic), then let it heat up good, giving it extra time than usual. I put the smoking herb (any kind will do) in and spinkle the dmt in and then a thin layer of herb on top. I think this works better than the liquid pad.

I fill up one bag about 2/3 the way. It should be about 3 hits. Then you know what to do!

Bad thing about this is that the bag crinkles really bad. I would put it under a blanket and that helps a lot, but it's not nice to have to do that as you're blasting off. Additionally, it makes the volcano taste bad for a bowl or two after, so I just stick with my gvg or dab rig.

Sorry for the super late reply, but what made you prefer sandwich in the chamber compared to liquid/concentrate pad, for Volcano? I have an easy valve Volcano Digit and am not sure if I should infuse the herb first, or just use the spice straight on the concentrate pad. I also have an Arizer EQ w/ ddave mods, AND a Volcano, so not sure which is better..
Bag > whip??

PREV123