We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
on dmt and creativity.... Options

Bisy
#1 Posted : 7/26/2021 10:12:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so how do those who experiment with dmt and creativity go about doing so? obviously, under normal circumstances, you cant very well do much after smoking freebase dmt. i would be an exception to that logic because i am in a pretty extreme blockout mode, dmt does different things for me altogether. i use it in excess, but im beginning to suspect that that is when it really begins to transform your life, and remap the neural pathways, and end the cycle of depression.. im also thinking that i may be experiencing dmt as a hardcore shaman might. i could just about operate a vehicle after a large dose of freebase dmt. i really gotta get some cappi and other things and move into the changa.

anyway, for me, it plays some really strange tricks with your mind. if i wasnt confident, aware, and able to identify the effects of the spice, i could see how someone even slightly unstable, or paranoid would be sent over the edge by the type of halucinations i experience.. everything will feel and seem pretty normal, like im having no effects at all, but then ill see some crazy stuff that looks pretty legit, but is absolute halucination. first couple times it happened, i kinda made a fool of myself by trying to explain to someone whatever kind of activity i was seeing until i finally had to take them in the direction of the activity only to realize that they couldnt see it because it wasnt there.

but this has evolved into a very creative tool. im building a pond and waterfall in my back yard. the waterfall begins with a falling sheet of water, about 2 feet wide, falls from a mossy bluff, over some boulders into a small pool and then cascades over about 3 feet of sloping river rocks situated in about 120 degrees of a circle. 2 foot radius maybe. at this point it settles into the upper pool, that i have plumbed a rocket stove heater into, and can be made hot in about 2 hours.

theres a pump in this pool so that i can keep the waterfall running during hot soaks. but just below this pool is a much larger final pool, about waist deep and very beautiful. there is a larger pump in this pool that makes the experience pretty awe inspiring when its running.

the whole thing is built from river rock, a couple magnificent boulders, and cement.....and a lot of hard work.. and is fed by a very small trickle of water that comes from a spring at the spot where it begins. you can drink from this water.

i literally smoke spice while i work. take a hit, put down the pipe, and either let it show me which direction to move in, or get up and keep working.
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 7/27/2021 12:28:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Every journey for me is different and there are some that are full of action, so I feel you, though I wouldn't try operating a vehicle.

With regard to what you said about higher degrees of use being where huge therapeutic changes occur, that's what I am experimenting with this Summer. While I still deal with my depression, there's a noticeable rise in my resiliency in managing it, and so I lean toward the same mode of thought about neural changes occur from repeated use. I just came off of a two week DMT fast to see any differences in my behavior and affect without DMT. I think intention and consistency play an enormous role as well.

Now, for this badass waterfall pool, would you be so kind as to share some pictures with us?

Glad to hear you're doing well.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

bismillah
#3 Posted : 7/27/2021 1:02:46 PM

My Personalized Tag

As someone with many artistic interests, I can't say that DMT has been consistently useful as a creative tool. I'm too out of it during the trip, and usually forget the music I heard or visions I saw by the time I come down. Though it was my intention to use it that way when I first tried it, I now think it's not meant for that purpose.

That said, I have made some of my most bizarre doodles in the days after DMT experiences.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Bisy
#4 Posted : 7/27/2021 11:32:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will share some pictures, im putting the finishing touches on it now, hiding the plumbing, cleaning up the mess i make during construction, trying to keep the kids from destroying it before the cement cures, etc. But i am rather proud of it, and pics will come soon.

Bisy
#5 Posted : 7/27/2021 11:40:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, heres a couple of the waterfall and upper pool. Lower pool is empty and dirty, but these give an idea what itll look like.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 7/27/2021 11:58:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bisy wrote:
Ok, heres a couple of the waterfall and upper pool. Lower pool is empty and dirty, but these give an idea what itll look like.

Psst, I think you forgot something Smile

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#7 Posted : 7/28/2021 12:10:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bisy wrote:
I will share some pictures, im putting the finishing touches on it now, hiding the plumbing, cleaning up the mess i make during construction, trying to keep the kids from destroying it before the cement cures, etc. But i am rather proud of it, and pics will come soon.

Way to go! Seems like you have found your way to use the medicine.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Bisy
#8 Posted : 7/28/2021 1:47:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lemme try again
Bisy attached the following image(s):
20210725_120844.jpg (8,193kb) downloaded 78 time(s).
20210725_120822.jpg (8,193kb) downloaded 76 time(s).

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 7/28/2021 2:09:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh my! That is gorgeous and serene looking! Love

Now when can I come over and blast off in it? jk Twisted Evil

One love

Bisy
#10 Posted : 7/28/2021 4:57:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Heres what the water looks like when i leave it alone long enough to wash out construction muck.

Bisy
#11 Posted : 7/28/2021 5:17:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

having trouble uploading. Weak signal. More to come when i can

Bisy
#12 Posted : 7/28/2021 5:27:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

meanwhile, if you look closer, you can see how ive designed it such that when i grow a little younger and feel like harvesting more boulders, rocks, and making more cement, i can continue building up with either a cascading stream, or one more giant waterfall that drops into the area right above where it starts now.

Bisy
#13 Posted : 7/28/2021 5:29:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

another

Bisy
#14 Posted : 7/28/2021 5:41:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I call it "my erection"

Bisy
#15 Posted : 7/28/2021 7:49:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Another try

Bisy
#16 Posted : 7/29/2021 1:10:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Internet working well right now, ill try again
20210726_153241.jpg (8,193kb) downloaded 46 time(s).

Bisy
#17 Posted : 7/29/2021 2:50:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, here it is
20210728_184154.jpg (8,193kb) downloaded 43 time(s).
20210728_184244.jpg (8,193kb) downloaded 41 time(s).

Bisy
#18 Posted : 7/29/2021 3:24:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Took about 4 hours, which isnt bad but i heated the middle pool as hot as i could stand it last night.
20210728_184213.jpg (8,193kb) downloaded 38 time(s).