We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV34567NEXT»
Journal: 50 Sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time Options

starway7
#81 Posted : 7/10/2021 1:06:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

On the subject of THH...it seems that many of us are looking for purity/....

But are we forgetting..the more pure something is ...the more risky it can be to take..like my recent example of taking 98 percent pure THH ... [mine probible converted back to Harmaline]/ but still had a strong effect...especially taken sublingually...

Sublingual take less to work..i believe...and when i took only one half of a scoop sublingually [about 25mgs] a couple days ago...then smoked a very small dose of spice..[12 to 15 mgs] i went through that...[ high speed elevator up experiance!] it wasnt very enjoyable... as i could still feel my body... and hear a loud wining noise!

That little bit of THH must have had a strong effect ..combined with the spice...

It warns on the lift mode certificate of purity,,,take extreem caution!... if taking this THH with

psycoactive compounds!!

I sometimes think i can get about the same effects from brewing a cup of Rue tea [staying in the 1 to 3 gram limit on the seed...and its lack of purity may be safer than the extracted THH?

This is just a judgement call....I know rue contains some THH along with the two Harmalines...

Just saying this pure THH is not candy...it must be used safely!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

BongQuixote
#82 Posted : 7/10/2021 2:51:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Actually rue does not contain much, if any, THH at all. I've done a lot of extractions, and analyzed the crystals under a microscope. It's usually a even split between harmine and harmaline. These are of course closely related to THH chemically, and some of the effects overlap, but don't drink rue tea expecting a THH experience.

GLTASN
#83 Posted : 7/14/2021 3:30:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Woohoo Ava69, finally got the chance to try it after a month of entertaining out of state guests. I have to admit I differed from your recipe as I could find the metal spoons in time.
Took 266mg thh in a gelcap, 45 mins later I mixed 60mg dmt with 480mg | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | added 11drops boiling h2o mixed in a shotglass with a plastic spoon. I imagine I left some in glass and on spoon used to scrape other spoon. Held under tongue for 10 mins(tried for 15 but couldn't) and swallowed it. Taste wasn't too bad, my toothpaste burns more btw.
I felt like I took 3/4tab lsd with the addition of full afterglow color enhanced vision, weak cevs. Effects dropped rapidly after 90 mins and about 2.5 hours from taking the thh I was back to baseline. Was in very good mood rest of evening. One thing not mentioned was how it enhanced the flavors of food. Went to eat while tripping and it was awesome, lol

Found the metal spoons, going for 70 mgs in a few days.

I do have a ? if you have a sec.? Is the gel cap ok for taking thh?
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

shroombee
#84 Posted : 7/15/2021 9:22:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
This is the only way I will be using the sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT from now on, by taking 35mg sublingual (no | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | complexing needed) harmine 30 minutes before I take the sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT, or use of 200mg oral harmine, with of course taking 300mg THH orally 45 minutes before the sublingual process as always.

For sublingual dosing, are you using harmine freebase or HCl?

starway7
#85 Posted : 7/16/2021 12:07:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

shroombee wrote:
ava69 wrote:
This is the only way I will be using the sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT from now on, by taking 35mg sublingual (no | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | complexing needed) harmine 30 minutes before I take the sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT, or use of 200mg oral harmine, with of course taking 300mg THH orally 45 minutes before the sublingual process as always.

For sublingual dosing, are you using harmine freebase or HCl?

are these two different methods below?Wut?

by taking 35mg sublingual (no | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | complexing needed) harmine 30 minutes before I take the sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT,....IS THIS METHOD WITHOUT THH?....

quote....

or use of 200mg oral harmine, with of course taking 300mg THH orally 45 minutes before the sublingual process as always...this one with THH ....i asume..

starway7
#86 Posted : 7/16/2021 1:53:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
Always THH no matter what. 150mg to 300mg THH always. 35mg sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | harmine (or you can take 200mg oral harmine) taken around the same time as the oral THH, 45 minutes before using the sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT. The harmine lowers your overall body system's mao defenses for a good 5 to 6 hours I've experienced, so just one dose early on works all night. This causes the three re-dosed sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT every 1.5 hour to be phenomenal in strength, like woahhh this is really powerful. Starting to look like alphabet soup.

ava69...i asume you have seen my ..[lift mode].. THH ..a very clear photo of it .. in a post above ..its color is more tan sandy color..[[a close color to crudly extracted rue]...
Please Take a look at it ...what do you think??

I gave it the black light test after desolving it in wt vinager...it glows mostly...

[[a pale yellow with a green tint].....everything ive read says its not THH !

it may have converted back to a Harmala alcaloid,...probibly because it was stored incorectly...

[[or maybe it never was THh?]

You say your Thh is white...meaning you must be storing it corectly...if it keeps it white color..

if you veiw your THH wet it should be a pale blue in color..if its THH..

Is there a way..to convert my thh back to better purity?

does anyone else know how to convert it back to thh?.../

starway7
#87 Posted : 7/17/2021 2:12:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
Hi staryway7, I am a chemist...made my own THH, pure white, see post #12 on how to do this, takes only 1.5 hour to convert harmaline to pure white THH. Pure blue glow under blacklight, like psilocin or LSD glow. If there is green in the glow, it's contaminated with un-converted harmaline. Yes, you can convert your THH to better purity, just throw it all in the stir mantle for 1.5 hour and re-convert, it will not hurt the THH that is already converted at all.

I summarized this entire paper in post #153 with everything I've learned over 3 months.

i read most of post 12 on converting back to THH...

Looks simple enough...what i have is a freebase thh that probibly converted back to harmine because of bad storrage,..

Do i have to use zink?...if so where can i find it easily in the stores/?

I read zink can be explosive...!

I remember once mixing about 25mgs of my THH powder with 20 mls of white vinegar..it mixed fairly quickly without problem..

The second time!... i tryed mixing it with wt vinegar...... it just wanted to make ..[big bubbles]!.... and not desolve evenly.. like it did once before?

Was that the hydrogen escaping?

Any way...can i convert to THH without zink .. stirring ..mixed in wt vinegar alone ?

If i need zink ...where to find it..easily?
starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00023.JPG (2,802kb) downloaded 156 time(s).

starway7
#88 Posted : 7/17/2021 3:02:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tryed to capture a photo of the color my THH changes to under black light..

But it seems my eyes see it.. but the camera doesnt/

Any way the color i get from my THH [25mgs]..in picture above ...after mixing it into white vinegar

is an..olive color.. like [[yelowish green blend]]...olive!... not Blue!!

starway7
#89 Posted : 7/17/2021 4:26:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
Starway7, this might explain the dirt cheap price they are selling it for?...if you observed green/olive glow in the wet streak of THH you rubbed onto a plate with the end of a cue tip instead of a solid blue glow only, then the THH is contaminated with un-converted harmaline. Zinc is explosive when used in pyrotechnics. When you run the procedure on post #12, yes, there are teeny tiny hydrogen bubbles that rise to the surface of the solution, but this is not like the Hindenburg disaster, it is completely safe in any sort of room. Just don't have a heater next to it, open flames, fireworks going off, that sort of thing. The only pre-caution is not to throw your used zinc dust onto aluminum foil in the trash or it will start to smoke and start a fire. Take your used hydrogen loaded zinc and dispose of it properly, store it in water.

THH glows blue like psilocin or LSD when a wit cue tip is dabbed into it, and then the cue tip rubbed across a paper plate, and the plate held in front on a blacklight. Starway7, if you can re-post a pic of your THH for us to see.

P.S. Summarized this entire paper in post #153 in 2 pages with everything I've learned over 3 months, even how to take this 90mg sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT to "the next level strength" above Shulgin level 5 strength, which is how I use it from now on. Potentiates the already strong sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | DMT to the "very strong" category, like walking thru a curtain of visuals when moving from room to room, and everything surrounded by neon colored rainbow auras and colored sparkles...with high-powered tracers, just incredibly visual open-eyed, it hits extremely strong like out of nowhere at the 22 minute point, often sooner, very euphoric while still relaxing and calm just like with high dose cactus tea. Music so incredible sounding, this is of course with taking 300mg THH orally 45 minutes before hand, feels like 700mg plus of super-mescaline, so if you need something to print out to follow, post #153 would be the one.

under black light...when i rubbed a wet cue tip on white paper i saw no color!.. just a darkened wet spot...

But when i looked under black light into the puddle of ..[vinegar and thh mixture] it was olive green...

I still can see the olive green stains on my bathroom sink.. a week later..

Ill have to try to re set my camera.. to pick up black light colors in dark room ..if i can...

I can make simple rue seed extraction ...a tan powder...it effective...only im not shure how compleatly i removed the lye from it../?

I just keep adding water to the crude rue extract... allowing the lye to migrate into the water and dispose of the water..

GLTASN
#90 Posted : 7/18/2021 7:28:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ava69, quick question that I'm sure you probably already answered but I missed it.

If I am doing this(the Ava69 method) weekly, plans to do it tomorrow with friend in fact, would using just smoked dmt thru my gvg or vape, develop any tolerances that could/would diminish any effects of your method? Thanks again!
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

GLTASN
#91 Posted : 7/20/2021 5:52:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Trip report

300mg thh 200mg harmine, capped and swallowed. After 45 minutes took the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | and 60mg dmt smashed into each other with 10 drops boiling h2o. Mouth full of spit after 15 so spit it out this time. I only added harmine cause friend smoked his vape 4 days ago and I wanted us to both be on same level.

Felt like dmt afterglow and being really high at same time, very weak cevs, very weak open eye visuals. Only a 2 on shulgins scale for us, we could have carried on like a normal day. Kinda sad didn't get more from it. After the 90 minutes I started getting really dizzy and for 4 hours I was so dizzy I puked every hour or so, couldn't get out of chair without feeling like I was dizzy from alcohol. Couldn't turn my head without getting a headrush. Did not enjoy myself at all! I admit I took a few bong rips but, when I did this without harmine I didn't experience any nausea. Also had some serious gas that wasn't normal for me. I did sleep well but no dreams recalled.

This am my kidneys hurt but after few hours I finally feel baseline again. I will probably never use harmine again. I still want to try again without harmine in future.

GLTASN
#92 Posted : 7/21/2021 1:56:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ava69, Thank you for your time once again. I myself have not smoked dmt for a month( usually 2x per mo) before trying the Ava69 method. I had no problem with 265mg thh without harmine so I'll try that again when time is right. Also I must mention I've been using the cheap thh that has mixed reviews. I was able to find 3 grams of thh hcl and ordered it to compare. I'll make sure to post here when I get another exp. Keep up the good work!

shroombee
#93 Posted : 7/27/2021 5:42:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
To be honest, I didn't feel up for the sting, so I made a PC san pedro tea from 1500g flesh peeled from the core, this time did not bother to peel the wax layer off, worked just the same, just put the chunks right into the pot, again, felt like about 375mg mescaline (.25% mescaline), to this I added one hour later 300mg of THH, feels identical to 600mg of mescaline. Could not be happier. Tripping my ass off all night long. Really enjoying the music, so incredible and heavenly. Just blown away. Was not expecting it to be this freaking powerful...pure love.

What are the potential complications of combining mescaline with THH? I know we are generally more concerned about mescaline with harmalas (MAOIs). But THH is a mild SSRI correct? So are we concerned about serotonin syndrome?

ava69 wrote:
So long as you don't wring out any of the cactus afterwords, the tea is much easier to handle. No slime.

What's your recipe for brewing tea? How long to boil/simmer, what temperature, how many pulls? And you mean don't squeeze the cactus to wring out additional liquid? So that makes the tea easier to consume?

SawdustAndHoney
#94 Posted : 7/27/2021 5:59:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've read this whole thread and found conflicting reports...
Has anyone actually been able to replicate the +5 experience of Ava with sublingual complexed DMT? Has anyone used rue tea instead of pure harmalas?

Thanks in advance.

starway7
#95 Posted : 7/27/2021 11:07:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SawdustAndHoney wrote:
I've read this whole thread and found conflicting reports...
Has anyone actually been able to replicate the +5 experience of Ava with sublingual complexed DMT? Has anyone used rue tea instead of pure harmalas?

Thanks in advance.

On subject of rue tea ....Ive used rue tea.... ...I know that rue tea has been used for a long time effectivly....rue also works in capsules..

Also cappi vine works also.. ... with dmt

monomind
#96 Posted : 7/30/2021 2:46:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Ava69,
Really impressive work and great contribution... looking forward to giving it a go Smile
If you dont mind me asking ( I apologies if you already related to this earlier in the thread ):
1) Why not taking the THH sublingual prior to the DMT ? Any reason you do it only orally ?
2) Why do you complex the harmine ? IME it is very effective sublingual as it is...

Thanks Thumbs up

monomind
#97 Posted : 7/31/2021 12:29:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69 wrote:
Monomind, please tell me how you have used harmine sublingually.

I measured 25mg of the freebase alks ( for full disclosure it was actually full spectrum alks from rue that due to ph were mostly harmine ) and used my index finger to "paint" my under-tongue and under-the-tongue areas uniformly.

I then pressed my tongue down and held it like that for 15-20 minutes. I did my best not to let any saliva getting in the way.

Effects were felt after 20 minutes or so and lasted for few hours. Vaping spice on top of that was very smooth and grounded.

downwardsfromzero
#98 Posted : 7/31/2021 12:34:28 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
please tell me how you have used harmine sublingually. It's quite possible even the freebase absorbs just fine under tongue.
I'll chime in here, since this is exactly what I tried the other night.

30mg sublingual harmine freebase is highly effective for me, more effective than the same dose administered intranasally. There was a pleasant body high, along with easy CEV/reverie/fantasy. Sleep was highly refreshing, too, with good, solid dreams. One other thing, the taste was quite acceptable. Sublingual is definitely a good ROA for harmine.

I'll try some harmine mixed with cornstarch to see if that has a positive influence on the absorption. If adding DMT, would that be co-administered, or should the harmine be dosed beforehand?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

starway7
#99 Posted : 8/1/2021 9:30:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can brew some rue tea..then reduce the volume...place under my tounge ..and i feel it every time...

This method effects dreaming...also slows down the DMT come u..! making the experiance more visual and easier to navagate...

I really cant see why using extracted rue freebase is needed here?

When brewed rue or cappi tea will work well oraly or sublingually...

Some say... extracted rue free base is cleaner?...but that depends who did the extraction!...and how well they flushed away the lye..and cleaned the final product?

And sometimes... more pure can mean ..[more dangerous!]

Rue is reasonably safe.. up to 3 .5 grams of seed used...larger amounts can make you sick or worse...

Chemist or kitchen witch... it pays to be carefull!

Unless your a sharp chemist...I suggest trying good old rue tea 30 to 45 minutes before spice...stay within the 1 to 3 grams of rue seed safty margen!

downwardsfromzero
#100 Posted : 8/2/2021 1:44:25 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Here's a post in the welcome area specifically in relation to this thread.

It seems necessary, and important for harm reduction, to emphasize that the dose of THH should be started low (150mg or less) and worked up towards an optimum level which will vary from person to person. Not everyone has the same constitution as ava69.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

«PREV34567NEXT»