We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi to all! Your work is incredible Options

Cadrega
#1 Posted : 7/25/2021 6:01:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everybody, hoping you are having a good day.

The world of psychadelic drugs had always attracted me and I finally decided to go deeper and expand my knowledge and my experience with them.
First of all, I would like to express my gratituted towards this community. The amount of information you can find in this forum it's incredible and almost overwhelming, to an extent I'm almost getting lost.

About me:
I'm a 30ish young man currently living in Switzerland.
Not really a smoker(cigs) nor a drinker, as I never found any use of those things.
Some years ago I lived in Berlin and that's when I started getting in touch with drugs, specifically MDMA. Always taken when going out to party, never going beyond any unsensible use but always had interesting experiences.
(I consider myself quite self-controlled and self-aware)
I did grow some mushrooms with one of those ready-made kit. Had some fun with it, but I'm not really a green thumb and I was not a big fan of the intake method (tryed them dry, in a tea etc, but couldn't stand too much the taste)

Now, I know it may sounds superficial, but I can't hold back anymore my curiosity about DMT.
It's my fixed thought to try it out, see what I can see and go a step beyond.
I have read guides, experiences, stories of tripss and I feel from deep inside this urge.

I am planning to try it for the first time via vaping.
I am aware that it might not be the best method, but I am planning to do it alone, and it seems to be the "safest" method in case I pass out etc.
(I have no close friend where I live now, and I feel more comfortable do it so)

See you around

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 7/25/2021 6:51:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck and welcome to us people 😉
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 7/25/2021 8:17:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Welcome to the Nexus Smile

Don't be worried about performing your first experience solo. If anything, you'll gain greater resilience that way. Just keep yourself calm, and if it becomes too much, just hold on. It'll end. Use a milligram scale to administer proper dosage.

Best of luck and be sure to share your experiences with us. We'd love to hear them.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ShamanisticVibes
#4 Posted : 7/26/2021 12:14:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, friend! And thank you. Our work is now your work as well. I am excited to see what experiences and knowledge you may bring to the table in the days to come Big grin

Many blessings!
May we continue to be blessed

Cadrega
#5 Posted : 7/26/2021 6:52:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for the kind welcoming words Smile