We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Glad to join community Options

MyDream
#1 Posted : 7/25/2021 7:41:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Howdy esteemed colleagues,

Thank you for having me here. I'm here to learn and want to peek beyond the veil with DMT, I've always been fascinated by it. I want a spiritual experience....hopefully. I tried mushrooms once in my early 20's, a low dose only brought on some auditory difference and some slight hallucination, wasn't a trip i really enjoyed and wasn't prepared for it either. I did it foolishly on more of a partying sort of thing.

I'm 50 now and would like to take it further. I'm a regular cannabis user for insomnia and find it really helps me. I live in the US in a state where medical marijuana is legal, I have my card. I've done several grows and very successful at it. I love Indicas....

I am so happy to have a place to learn and participate as I still have much to learn and experiment with.

I think that's all I have to share at the moment, not much of an essayist so I'll keep it short.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 7/25/2021 8:20:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Greetings Big grin

Have you tried any other psychedelics?

What cannabis strain is your favorite. I have a great deal of reverence and respect for cannabis, especially after having a strong psychedelic experience using cannabis blends, ceremony, intention, and stillness to evoke such an experience.

Have you done DMT before?

Indicas are extremely helpful for sleep for me as well, along with a little CBD and CBN.

It's a pleasure to meet you.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

MyDream
#3 Posted : 7/25/2021 11:59:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I admit, have not tried any other psychedelics regretfully

Night Nurse is one of my favorite strains. I also like God's Gift, King Louis XIII, Grape Ape, and Grandpa's Breath.

I have yet to try any DMT. I'm open to trying other psychedelics, it just depends on what opens up to me. DMT just speaks to me because the trip is short and intense. Don't think i would like a long trip like Ayahuasca.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 7/27/2021 12:34:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

MyDream wrote:
I admit, have not tried any other psychedelics regretfully

Night Nurse is one of my favorite strains. I also like God's Gift, King Louis XIII, Grape Ape, and Grandpa's Breath.

I have yet to try any DMT. I'm open to trying other psychedelics, it just depends on what opens up to me. DMT just speaks to me because the trip is short and intense. Don't think i would like a long trip like Ayahuasca.

I'm sure you will now that you're on this forum. Kinda hard not to Twisted Evil

Those are some tasty strain choices, though I've never come across King Louis XIII. May have to look into that one.

The shorter duration is one of the things I love about DMT/changa as well due to my busy lifestyle. I really need to set some time aside for a nice journey with some mushrooms though.

Looking forward to your posts around the forum.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽