We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first experience with DMT (Changa) Options

Fractal Mycelium
#1 Posted : 6/23/2021 9:07:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey there, thanks for checking out my post.

I first tried DMT last October when i found out about someone at work who sold changa.
I've been into psychedelics since i was 18(now 25) and over time had found myself to be a mushroom guy but i had heard and read
about DMT for a while just never knew anyone who had any. Fast forward to a few weeks before Halloween last year
and I had finally gotten my self in the position to receive DMT.
Definitely had anxiety but was super stoked to try it, I smoked the changa out of a pipe the next night after i had got it.
I decided to smoke it outside in this field at a school, the moon was out and almost full. It was a cool warm out, I had brought music
to help boost me up to smoke it. The music was the ignition to the flame as soon as this eloquent timeless sound piece hit the spot i lit up and took two
solid hits from the pipe and laid down.

As soon as i came down i was super cold and shivering so i hustled back home, i tried to write down the things i had felt. i'd like to share the notes i wrote a few minutes after my trip. Its pretty scattered but i feel like its value is you can really see the state of mind after a pretty reality shaking trip. I typed it on my computer when i got home, so this is the raw and original with no editing.

i seen them
i felt like i shouldn’t have been there?
how long how many times wil

it new

how many times was i there that night
how many times have i had that exact trip
same one foreever but its like it never happened

DEJA VU

I felt it all before
FAMILIAR
LIKE I GET IT ALWAYS HAVE

i even said i knew what it was gonna be before i left

IVE DONE THAT SOOO MANY TIMES

How many times have i gotten that from him

they were doing something to me and i know

it felt like helping me
its like i know i shouldn’t smoke it again
but its sooooo here

they knew i would do it they were waiting for me

how many more times
i felt my whole me
i see myself

i don’t know how i feel im stumped

as soon i could i left, like i knew
i was laying there seeing fractal life they were standing above me AGAIN as always
i seen you again
white tunnel and two beings were moving energy in

the trees became ancestors
the moon was bright “lifeless” very “fixed” feeling, like it was just part of the background not really “alive” biologically
i was there for so long
the hot heat energy magnetic rolling i could feel the rolling

just after smoking it
it feels warm and reality and senses feel fluffy and cloud like
it feels like the “transition’
feeling contact
definite contact with something outside of time coneception
the everlasting breath
it felt right to be back
like i was doing something i know better than to do

kind of like ive seen behind the curtain times before
i know what to do
i ALWAYS HAVE
SINCE BIRTH I KNOW I SEEEEEN
I M L O S T in a Found way

intense fractals and ringing
fractals intensified to impossible levels
once the fractals achieved maximum overdrive
thats when i felt them
it felt ancient outside of time
Fractals and ringing were most intense thing ive
felt ever i felt i was going to die or transition to a different form of being
it was freaky had some anxiety so vivid mixed with that smell that familiar smell
and the ringing started becoming its own it felt alive then i could finally here the music i had playing
and for the trip couldn’t tell if it was music or the ringing evolving into music i was tripped out so hard

i felt that i was searching for something deep inside of me theres a search for self expansion awareness
deep mental energy of searching
i wasn’t percieving mundane life i was on the other side

the stars were out of focus and fractals

i felt aliens
i felt them feel my want to meet them
and they knew

it felt like i was about to have reptilian contact
i know i was on the verge of something

thats so strange
it was the strangest most familiar unknown repeat journey ive continued to witness ever

i felt watched
i felt like i knew the whole time and still do its just “nice to pretend”
the world life surrounding you feels like skin
triangle fractals white and black blue grey ish
flashing in a pattern switching of triangles get so intense
i feel as if i know that this is real

i felt like an open flower… vulnerable
i felt i needed to breathe and relax and the more i did the closer
i connected with “it”

I haven't dosed that high since, its been about 6 months now. I definitely feel more open to it again. As soon as i came down the first time
i had this idea hit me that what i was looking for at the moment mushrooms would be more beneficial to show me, seemed like it would be a more gradual reveal.

So i did indeed go into more mushrooms and i feel it is definitely a sort of preparation/upragding to the process.

Side note, i did acid a few weeks later on halloween night (1 tab) and i went right into a similar experience of DMT. I was using music as a form to enter certain perceptual states (partly unknowingly) I played the song that played when was in mid Changa(Carlos Nakai Canyon Trilogy album) and about half way through the particular song this mist started appearing in the room and i felt a DMT type high come over me, i ended up switching the song and started closing my eyes and started going deep into myself. And then BAM!! this entity showed it self to me in my minds eye, it was blue and had 6 eyes similar to SHpongle but different. I could feel its awareness and energy. Everytime i closed my eyes it was there. I felt insane i could literally feel it in my conscious or awareness its like you putting your hand on the ground and feeling the ground and knowing its the ground vs when you and another person put your palms and hands on each other you can feel them and there hand. It was like that but i was trying to feel the ground with my hand and every time i would take that deep breath and try ground i felt its hand every time. I was like "welp ive gone over the edge, never normal again"

I Laughed so hard the next day though, it was such a natural first time reaction. That trip opened my mind up to ways on how dimensional entities could potentially interact and come into contact with us. It seems that they'll use your own mind your own imagination in such an absract, alien, unused of way to communicate itself.

Klinidi Lyi AKA 40 gram dose of dried mushrooms guy has really helped me to try understand this hyperspace reality
if you haven't checked him out his a great source of info, Much Love to everyone.
The cosmic windows are open
1969-2029= 60 years
summer of love
definite similarities to the psychedelic days, another wave in the midst
Peace and Love to all beings, a Greetings from the heart. WE ARE HERE <3
((People everywhere still alive))

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 6/23/2021 11:06:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

That was great! Thank you for sharing.

My anxious ass is planning on doing a mild to medium changa trip later tonight so that was good for me to read. Was there any exchange of information between you and the aliens you encountered?

Loved the Shpongle comparison as I'm listening to them now lol.

Great report. Please do share what your next experience is like.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Fractal Mycelium
#3 Posted : 6/29/2021 9:20:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Voidmatrix! Thanks again for checking out the post.

How was the trip last week?

I'd say through the visual representation in my minds eye there could've been an exchange happening but i'd say the information i got
from it would of been from the reflecting i did after the 'encounter'. Some things started clicking a bit in the sense of how inter dimensional
contact could possibly present it self. I started getting ideas about how the process of extra terrestrial or dimensional contact could possibly be established, by that i mean possible steps that would be taken to establish said contact.

Shpongles pretty great, what trip those guys are. Hard to believe raja ram is 80, I've been getting into peaking goddess collective there pretty good.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 6/29/2021 10:33:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

It went really well! Was able to really assess and integrate some forward action from my life and find further understanding and acceptance to some current obstacles. Exactly what I needed.

I hope you keep exploring those ideas and theories and share them with usSmile.

I know! And he still loves to boogie!

Peaking Goddess Collective? That's a new one for me to check out. Thank you for that.

Safe travels my friend.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Cat_obvious
#5 Posted : 7/24/2021 2:55:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Fractal Mycelium

Really enjoyed the read, especially your somewhat shaken notes. Awesome, and I can relate to a lot of what you're saying. I swore off smoked psychedelics and focused on the oral route for for a good few years after a suprisingly intense experience. Good luck with your continued integration!

I also checked out a Kilindi Lyi talk, he's a very interesting speaker - thanks for the tip!

Zilsk
#6 Posted : 8/3/2021 2:20:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Reading your trip report took me back to the way I felt in some of my first changa experiences, feeling like I've had this trip before. It can be a wild ride that's for sure. I was reminded the other day about a praying mantis being I met at the end of a changa trip, and I feel what your saying about dimensional entities. I think they are all hanging out to make contact, we just have to access some higher state of consciousness to make the connection.