We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
The Secret-Alchemist Club Anti-Nausea Shot Options

CosmicLion
#1 Posted : 10/30/2017 9:57:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Secret-Alchemist Club Anti-Nausea Shot

2oz Fresh Squeezed Ginger Juice from Juicer
7 Drops Essential Oil of Lemon
3 Drops Essential Oil of Peppermint
3 Drops Essential Oil of Clove
3 Drops Essential Oil of Lavender

1.) Mix it all up and take it as a shot immediately following the consumption of Cactus or Mushrooms.

2.) Juice extra ginger to have some extra ginger shots on hand for later in the experience.

Thumbs up Big grin

When taking Cactus or Mushrooms we can often get that unwanted nausea...

So Ginger has 2 main components... 1 of them is not water soluble, so making tea isn't ideal. The best way is to eat it raw or even better, juice it out of a juicer.

Ginger inhibits the 5ht-3 receptors in the gut that cause nausea.

Lemon Oil also inhibits 5ht-3 receptors.

Peppermint and Clove oils numb the stomach + GI tract thus reducing nausea.

Lavender oil is also known to reduce nausea.

I put together what I call "The Secret-Alchemist Club Anti-Nausea Shot"

Enjoy... Love

-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

neb
#2 Posted : 7/7/2018 6:46:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This sounds absolutely fantastic!

Going to definately give this a try before basically any psychedelic, I was at a regional burning man once and was giving away ginger and lemon shots to people, especially people who where taking psychedelics, I am very curious to try it with the essential oils!

+1
wake 'n breakthrough bebiii

ShamensStamen
#3 Posted : 7/7/2018 11:48:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ime so far with Lemon EO (anywhere from 6 to 10 drops or so), it does help with vomiting at least (i use Cannabis for nausea, but Lemon EO i'm sure helps with it as well), but i have to test it out a bit more to know for sure, and at least with Aya/Pharma it seems to alter things a bit last i checked, though not really undesirably just different but interesting, but i've been on a break from things so i look forward to getting back to my experimentation and trying it out some more.

Ginger root, nor tea, nor EO seems to help me with Harmala-related nausea/vomiting and altered things in an undesirable way, so idk about that.

I also tried Peppermint tea, and EO a few times, and i think it may have helped more than the Ginger but because of some of Menthols effects i felt things didn't synergize right, although it could've just been a dosage thing.

I need to test out the Clove bud powder, and EO, though. Haven't tried Lavender yet.

Cactus Man
#4 Posted : 7/18/2018 8:58:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Awesome tek! Gonna write this one down for future use. Will report back when I get around to trying it.

Nydex
#5 Posted : 7/18/2018 9:46:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I discussed this in the facebook group I'm moderating and a lot of people expressed their concerns regarding the ingestion of essential oils. Some of them think the small quantities mentioned in this recipe would be harmless, but many disagree and think it's a potential hazard to your health.
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

ShamensStamen
#6 Posted : 7/18/2018 7:29:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Those people are morons, Nydex, nothing at all wrong with ingesting certain oils that are non-toxic. They do not cause any issue.

CosmicLion
#7 Posted : 7/27/2018 8:35:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nydex wrote:
it's a potential hazard to your health.

Nah bro... Thumbs down

Nydex
#8 Posted : 7/27/2018 8:38:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I really hope you guys are right and it's not really dangerous, as I really hate nausea and this could be a game changer haha
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

dragonrider
#9 Posted : 7/27/2018 8:56:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Small amounts of cannabis (even doses too small to notice) can also help to reduce nausea. They will amplify the effects of the psychedelic substances mentioned though.

Nydex
#10 Posted : 7/27/2018 8:59:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
They will amplify the effects of the psychedelic substances mentioned though.

Yeah, had to find about that the hard way Big grin
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

CosmicLion
#11 Posted : 8/2/2019 2:57:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This recipe has been simplified:

1-2oz Ginger Juice from Juicer

10 Drops Lemon EO

3 Drops Peppermint EO

The original recipe is great too... This is just simpler, with less oils on the stomach... But the full range of other oils might be good in some cases too.

Some actually enjoy having the Clove in there, as it is suspected to possibly potentiate the effects of the cactus.

Enjoy Pleased

Thumbs up

Wolfnippletip
#12 Posted : 8/2/2019 5:31:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can very much recommend this. I made the original recipe, pretty much exactly as described and my results were:

200 mgs full spectrum mescaline acetate (no anti-nausea shot) resulted in ~3 hours of uncomfortable nausea, no purge.

850 mgs of the same mescaline acetate + anti-nausea shot resulted in ~1.5 hours of less severe nausea, no purge.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

null24
#13 Posted : 8/4/2019 8:00:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

CosmicLion wrote:
This recipe has been simplified:

1-2oz Ginger Juice from Juicer:

Juicer absolutely crucial?
I mean I get why I SHOULD have one and all, but if not will (and is it even available) store bought juice suitable?

Sounds like a mighty swell idea though!Thumbs up Tummy weirdness can really put the kung-fu grip getting strange.

What about lsd? It's usually a different kind of monster as far as the stomach issues go...
Quote:
...discussed this in thefacebook group..

Answered your own question right there...
You know at work there's those two guys who need to make sure everyone knows they know more, and everyone tries to avoid them at lunch? Every Facebook group I'm in consist of those two guys, it seems, with a ton of different names.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*ฮณฮฝแฟถฮธฮน ฯƒฮตฮฑฯ…ฯ„ฯŒฮฝ*

Wolfnippletip
#14 Posted : 8/5/2019 1:37:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Null I don't have a juicer so I cheese gratered the fresh ginger, mixed with a little water and strained it.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

twitchy
#15 Posted : 8/7/2019 11:04:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can vouch for the Ginger and the Lemon Essential Oil. The Lemon oil is nearly impossible to mix with anything else as it floats on top of other liquids and I recommend fresh, preferably home grown ginger root nibbled on throughout the experience. Fresh homegrown ginger is orders of magnitude stronger than store bought but I assume both would work. The lemon essential oil is... unpleasant. Very happy
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

ShamensStamen
#16 Posted : 8/8/2019 7:22:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

twitchy wrote:
I can vouch for the Ginger and the Lemon Essential Oil. The Lemon oil is nearly impossible to mix with anything else as it floats on top of other liquids and I recommend fresh, preferably home grown ginger root nibbled on throughout the experience. Fresh homegrown ginger is orders of magnitude stronger than store bought but I assume both would work. The lemon essential oil is... unpleasant. Very happy

Encapsulate the Lemon EO, i've always done that, works like a charm, no need to dilute it, just put the drops in a capsule, cap it, swallow Smile

Nachooo
#17 Posted : 7/23/2021 1:18:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A few days ago I tested the recipe with 5 dried gr of very little semilanceata mushrooms. Not a weak dose at all...at this level I use to have always some nausea..even taking the mushrooms in as a tea.
This time we were three friends , same dose and no one has any kind of nausea...what can I say..Thanks for the anti-nausea medicine!

Voidmatrix
#18 Posted : 9/15/2021 10:20:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just tested this with changa.

There is almost always some purge necessary due to the harmalas when I smoalk changa. There's also a bit of anxious burping that occurs beforehand.

In this instance, I drank the mixture approximately 15 minutes before smoalking. There was an Itty bitty purge, but I'm assuming that that was more of the emotional stuff that came up than it was my sensitive gut.

Very grateful for this recipe Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

igorcarajo
#19 Posted : 9/27/2021 11:29:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So yesterday after reading the OPโ€™s recipe I bought some ginger and put it in the juicer, made one shotglass. I took a small sip and I thought I had caught on fire. How exactly are yโ€™all able to down a whole shotglass? Doesnโ€™t that much spiciness produce digestive problems? Am I a wuss?

Voidmatrix
#20 Posted : 9/27/2021 11:34:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

igorcarajo wrote:
So yesterday after reading the OPโ€™s recipe I bought some ginger and put it in the juicer, made one shotglass. I took a small sip and I thought I had caught on fire. How exactly are yโ€™all able to down a whole shotglass? Doesnโ€™t that much spiciness produce digestive problems? Am I a wuss?

Hahahaha, no you're not a wuss at all. It's got a kick. Especially once you add the essential oils (make sure you're using ones that are safe to ingest).

I drank a shot 15 minutes prior to a changa journey today. I eyeball it, so it's probably not a full shot. But just kick it back, so by the time you're thinking about how hot it is, it's already in your stomach.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

12NEXT