We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Summer storage dried liberty caps Options

woody
#1 Posted : 7/20/2021 4:40:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all

I usually keep my dried libertys in a air tight bag, which I place in a sealed mason jar with some desiccant to be sure and then usually store in a cool cupboard.
Problem is that cupboard is not cool at all at the moment. I wonder how warm they are getting but I have put the jar In the fridge. Will they be ok stored like this or will dramatic temperature swings cause any problems?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Triglav
#2 Posted : 7/20/2021 5:16:51 PM

In the gap between thoughts nonconceptual wisdom shines continuously.

I don't think you will experience any significant potency loss with the storage you described.
I always store my libs in the same way for a year or more and experience no potency loss at all.

The season for lib hunting is very slowly beginning at my place. Can't wait to find some of those little funny dwarfs looking out from the grasses. Very happy

Have a great day!

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 7/20/2021 10:46:59 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Another option is to put them in honey, powdered or not.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

M0K0
#4 Posted : 7/22/2021 5:37:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cold, dry and airtight is the way
If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.