We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tips or suggestions please Options

HagRaven13
#1 Posted : 7/22/2021 8:29:12 AM

laughter is the best medicine

Howdy it’s been a while!

So I plan on taking a camping trip with me and my dog in the next few days and was also planning on doing some mushrooms and changa In the natures. I’ve never done this particular combo but I’m well versed in both compounds, I have about an 8th of shrooms and gram of changa at my disposal, I was wondering what dosage and timing would y’all recommend? And if anyone experienced these please share!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 7/22/2021 4:10:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

HagRaven13 wrote:
Howdy it’s been a while!

So I plan on taking a camping trip with me and my dog in the next few days and was also planning on doing some mushrooms and changa In the natures. I’ve never done this particular combo but I’m well versed in both compounds, I have about an 8th of shrooms and gram of changa at my disposal, I was wondering what dosage and timing would y’all recommend? And if anyone experienced these please share!

Ime, the combination is phenomenal (at least it has been for me with freebase DMT, I have yet to do changa while on mushrooms).

Brace yourself a bit because the harmalas in your changa will potentiate the mushrooms as well as the DMT. You should be good though.

You may enjoy smoalking the changa just before or during your peak on mushrooms. Since it's changa, you may do well to just hit it lightly until you're where you want to be.

Safe travels.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

ChristianMeteor
#3 Posted : 7/24/2021 5:27:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HagRaven13 wrote:
Howdy it’s been a while!

I have some experience with mushrooms but never this combination. Sounds like a nice setting for a trip. I have had some particularly intense experiences so I am a bit biased, but I would run through a few of the basics before going into this experience. Eg. How far am I from home, Can I call someone to come help me if I need it, How will I make sure I don't have to drive? There's probably some redundancy here, but I figure this kind of stuff can't hurt to stay aware of.

In terms of timing, I loved mushrooms in the morning. Chances are you will be up early (as a sun baked tent really prevents sleeping in) so consider the day and what you're looking to do. Do you want to just hang around the campsite, or take a hike? How well do you know the trails? Got some navigation systems?

I would guess that smoking changa would be in an area where you can really "let go", so whether that is in your campsite or off the beaten path in a hammock is your choice.

Also, depending on when you take them, consider how dark it will be and what you will do about that. Head lamps or fire? Fire on mushrooms sounds REALLY cool, but I doubt it would be encouraged.

I think it is wise as well to consider worst case scenario. What if the trip just is bad and all you want to do is go home and chill? Do you have a plan inplace in the event of that, or are you stuck miles from a "Safe place"? Some might say even considering this seeds a bad trip, but I personally think it is a form of security-a path way in your mind. Like "okay, incase things start going south, there's always plan b."

It sounds absolutely serene, though. My last mushroom experience brought me to tears in the woods in witnessing the duality of the purity of the natural state against my state of mind leading up to this experience. I wish the best for you in this experience, and hope you will return with a powerful report to the nexus.

Bisy
#4 Posted : 7/25/2021 7:32:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think nike has the best answer for this one..."just do it"
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

Underclocked
#5 Posted : 8/8/2021 9:01:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would suggest eating the day before heavily more then normal throw an extra meal in. Then a light breakfast as to not upset your stomach when you eat the mush… follow this by eating 1.5 of the mush… relax load a bowl of Changa or a joint is always a nice touch… if you go this way roll two so you don’t have to worry about during the experience….this way you can walk around or relax… in my opinion it’s always best to stay active so you don’t find yourself in a hole ever… by this time you should feel the effects of the mush starting to ease in.. in my opinion eating a little mush every so often is just pure joy during the peak. Remember to finish them all though before 3 hour mark. Otherwise there doesn’t seem to be much effect … just my two cents have fun mate!!!

Exitwound
#6 Posted : 8/8/2021 9:21:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Solid advice by Underclocked. I'd also start lightly, because you always have changa if you want to go deeper. 1.5gr would bring me to a threshold of The Veil and then I could decide whether to smoke or eat se more mushies. Plus the experience will be longer.

bismillah
#7 Posted : 8/9/2021 6:35:59 PM

My Personalized Tag

Just you and the pooch? Make sure he's trustworthy and obedient. I love my dog to death but I would leash him, cause god knows he would spot a squirrel and run off into the trees. Not an ideal trip scenario!

Anyways, do the mushies first, wait to come up a little, and then you'll feel when you want to smoke.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.