We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Made my Changa and wanted to share it Options

Cat_obvious
#1 Posted : 7/22/2021 12:12:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys, wasn't sure exactly where to post this as I am a fledgling member, but I wanted to share... sorry if it is in the wrong place!

I'm participating in a mushroom ceremony in a week or so, and to celebrate I decided I would make some Changa for the end of the ceremony - I have made some very basic Changa before, but wanted to make something a little more special this time.

My recipe and method is as follows:

I did a caapi extraction using Gibran2's tek and a STB DMT extraction using MHRB, naptha and re-x in heptane.

I had previously made a tincture of lavender flowers using isopropyl alcohol - thanks to Olympus Mon for that idea. This is the solvent I then used to dissolve my alkaloids.

I had c. 750mg of DMT to play with.

I used the following herbs:

Caapi Vine (ciello) x c. 100mg (for spirit)
Caapi Leaf x c. 100mg (again, for spirit)
Mint from my garden x c. 100mg (to connect me and my family to the experience)
Wild Marjoram from a nearby ancient woodland x c. 100mg (to connect my location to the experience)
Pao D'arco x c. 100mg (honestly, because it tastes beautiful!)

Making just over 500mg of plant material.

I then took 210mg of Caapi alkaloids and dissolved them in the warm lavender-infused IPA. This was so I ended up with a close to 50% DMT content in the final product, and a ratio of approximately (not exactly!) 3:1 DMT to Caapi alkaloids. When it had dissolved completely I added the 750mg of DMT, which dissolved easily. I then poured this solution over my herbs and stood the container in a warm water bath while the alcohol evapourated. Once dry the Changa went in to the fridge (again, thanks to Olympus Mon for this tip) for further drying. It will stay there another day, before I begin the curing process. I am calling this my base mix, at as close to 50% DMT as I could make it.

c. 500mg of herbs + 210mg caapi alkaloids + 750mg DMT

My plan is to add Nymphae Caerulea (Sacred Water Lilly) and Tagetes Lucida (Mexican Tarragon) to the base mix in order to amend the strength if needed. Chocobeastie suggests that a 50% DMT infusion can be too strong, so having the choice to amend this seemed a good plan.

I will attempt to attach some pictures, but am better with herbs than forums, and so am not 100% sure how it works!

Thanks for reading and any thoughts or feedback would be gratefully received.

Peace
Cat_obvious attached the following image(s):
20210720_170307.jpg (3,744kb) downloaded 72 time(s).
20210720_204355.jpg (3,770kb) downloaded 72 time(s).
20210722_112716.jpg (3,314kb) downloaded 72 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 7/22/2021 4:06:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Good stuff. Very detailed and I like it.

Please add your beauty to the ongoing collection Smile.

I personally find a 50% DMT blend to be pretty perfect. One can take less hits and/or smaller hits to mellow out the experience. One can also take few big hits to breakthrough. That's just me though.

Thank you for sharing. I hope all goes well with your upcoming ceremony.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Cat_obvious
#3 Posted : 7/24/2021 2:19:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the kind words Voidmatrix - I took your advice and posted to the Changa thread and saw your Chaliponga mix - looks very nice!

I split my changa in half and cut in some blue lotus (water lilly really) and Mexican tarragon and cut it down to a 25% mix (pic). This will be used as a joint to potentiate the mushroom experience.

The other half I am going to re-enrich with caapi alkaloids and dmt from the second pull from the batch of mhrb, and then I will use the lotus and Mexican tarragon to make a 50% mix. This I will use for my bubbler pipe for breakthrough experiences, and will hopefully look and taste like the mix below.
Cat_obvious attached the following image(s):
20210723_210606.jpg (3,239kb) downloaded 35 time(s).

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 7/25/2021 1:56:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thank you! I find that blend to be meaningfully powerful and have only smoalked it a few times.

I like your plan. I'm looking forward to getting five hours or so of free time to smoalk some changa while on mushrooms myself. I've done small amounts of freebase during mushroom trips in the past, but think that having a changa ceremony in the midst of a mushroom ceremony will be a very special experience.

Let us know how it all goes.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽