We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Viability for Extraction Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 7/15/2021 3:45:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hey everyone,

Here is the part of the cacti that couldn't be saved. Does anyone think that this is still viable for a mescaline extraction?

Thank you

One love
Voidmatrix attached the following image(s):
PE.jpg (2,278kb) downloaded 70 time(s).
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 7/20/2021 8:39:17 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Good yields have been reported from a rotten specimen, I can dig out the citation if absolutely necessary.

There's something that may be instructive in the pipeline that I hope to report on in the coming days.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 7/21/2021 6:27:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Good yields have been reported from a rotten specimen, I can dig out the citation if absolutely necessary.

There's something that may be instructive in the pipeline that I hope to report on in the coming days.

Thank you kindly. And I can probably hunt for some of the information you've referred to. May pick up supplies for this extraction this weekend or next week. Been dealing with a lot and as a way to internally manage have been doing a lot of extractions. Have two mimosa soup jars to finish, a caapi one to start as well as rue, so what's one more (mescaline)? Lol

I look forward to any new information you provide.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Sunnyside
#4 Posted : 7/22/2021 3:38:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kind of changing the subject from the voidmatrix question, as I see they will proceed with an extraction.

But, supposing a person would wish to save that top piece, which is still green?

Is that possible / doable? Might that top piece be cut off from the 'bad' part so that it could be rooted?
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 7/22/2021 5:23:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sunnyside wrote:
Kind of changing the subject from the voidmatrix question, as I see they will proceed with an extraction.

But, supposing a person would wish to save that top piece, which is still green?

Is that possible / doable? Might that top piece be cut off from the 'bad' part so that it could be rooted?

It sure can my friend. This post is how I got to the point where I'm going to perform this extraction.

One love