We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Smoked DMT, no effect. Options

Pan Man
#21 Posted : 8/10/2011 12:45:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel your pain brotha, hope the next dose puts ya through

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

tobecomeone00
#22 Posted : 8/10/2011 9:50:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Say what you want, I've had ego death, but not EVERYONE has, therefore talking about everything in a "Self" format isn't the best way to get the ideas across...I know I am God, we're all the same consciousness, taking on infinite forms in order to experience itself, yadda yadda yadda...But "I" am infinitely complex, therefore, while IN the illusion, as I am now, what I create is just as real and valid as anything within Consciousness... I find it easier to refer to different aspects of my "Self" as separate "entities" when relating stories of dmt experiences...I guess I got to put everything in parenthesis, or else you guys take it dead-on literally, don't you? I have little patience for know-it-alls...
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

caliwa
#23 Posted : 8/10/2011 3:48:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

will humanity be able to someday understand what goes beyond of its simplicity?
I am with those man who own that particular kind of courage of the interior voyager.

arcanum
#24 Posted : 8/10/2011 11:45:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When you get the ext. tec. right, you know somehow that it's the real deal before even trying it. It just looks, smells and somehow "feels right". I'm not a neuro-biologist, but there may be( rare) cases of DMT insensitivity.
OMG! I can't imagine what a full dose of 100mg would do to me, (35-50mg max.) When you use a mg. scale, 50mg is quite a heap of product!

Mindlusion
#25 Posted : 8/11/2011 12:20:25 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

MMmm.. its most definitely your smoking method.

Smoking freebase crystals out of a glass pipe never got me more then lightheaded when i first started, this method takes lots of practice and really is just not a great method to vaporize.

You have a bong right? Use a small bong, with a small cone like bowl, smallest bowl as possible.
With a screen and some ashes, and some herbs (peppermint works, i don't recommend weed) Try to sandwich the DMT in between the ashes/herbs.

Ignite the herbs and take away the lighter, the burning herbs will vaporize the dmt under them effeciently, while the ashes and screen keep the dmt from melting through.

Inhale this all in ONE BIG HIT

you won't remember breathing it out if its done right. Very happy

edit: (oh and hold for 15+ seconds or until your body is gone)
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

easyrider
#26 Posted : 8/11/2011 3:35:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The smoking method is not the most efficient, granted, but I doubt vaporizing with a freebase pipe is the root of his predicament since he clearly stated that his friend felt it using the same administration. I don't exactly know why, but it is of my belief that some people have a natural tolerance to DMT and even other substances. I remember reading about a member's circumstance here in which he could not feel the DMT without taking harmalas. Every person's biological makeup is different. My advice is to take a break from weed and try the sandwich method with a bong. If that doesn't work, try making changa and smoking that. If that doesn't work, then consider taking the oral route (pharmahuasca or ayahuasca). If even that doesn't work, try insufflating it.
"'Most men will not swฮนm before they are able to.' Is not that witty? Naturally, they won't swฮนm! They are born for the solid earth, not for the water. And naturally they won't think. They are made for life, not for thought. Yes, and he who thinks, what's more, he who makes thought his business, he may go far in it, but he has bartered the solid earth for the water all the same, and one day he will drown."

โ€” Hermann Hesse

MasterGrowth
#27 Posted : 11/19/2018 8:33:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There are some major things that must be understood when dealing with DMT, this is not a joke, and no matter how far fetched you may think it, you are not immune. I know that many of you are upset that no one has an answer for your immunity to DMT. However scary, the possibility is this. Don't worry, no sales pitch, no hitch or tricks here.

What I can tell you, is that there are beings you do not know exist in the space you occupy. They are invisible, intangible except energetically and communicate through you or receive through you. Be extremely careful when trying to get past one of them with DMT, you can cause more to become attracted or shatter yourself and practically require a shaman to assist you. in some cases, when shattered, one may lose their mind until healed, as they are quite literally missing soul pieces that have either run away purposefully or been thrown into other dimensions. (Screws loose) Sitters and family members need to know these things before you ingest psychedelic substances, most of the time you are safe under the watch of the mushroom, but it is good information to have and if you know of a shaman, let them know, if not, find one.

If you feel anything, slight pressures in the head, a tiny tingle in the feet, hear anything like whispers or chatty ch ch cah cah, or boom boom heeyeh heeyeh noises, you should acquire the assistance of a shaman in your journey and/or take a much much higher dose. Lower level beings create unintelligible noises and usually cause tiny parts of visual flaring to occur. A shaman has been to the depths of the abyss, through and beyond the realms where these lost feeders roam. Shaman do this through meditation, chi practices or authentic shamanic rituals and become experienced in communicating with and defending against these very individual consciousnesses.

If you have ever smoked DMT and gotten little to no effect even from a higher dose, you may require a more in depth mushroom or ayahuasca trip at ridiculous doses of 4PoDMT or NN-DMT salt in which you will struggle with or release the beast, and must hold a true concept of your being in order to separate yourself from anything that may have convinced you it is not separate. During these journeys it is normal to purge(vomit heavily and unrealistically) in the later hours or when coming down, not to be mistaken for the stomach trying to get rid of the mushroom early In the experience which will be dry heaving or a small amount of vomit.(This should be held in at the best of your ability)

I write thes ethings not to scare you, but only because I wish to keep people safe. Do not let me frighten those of you who have never used DMT as it can be perfectly safe if used under the right conditions and in a safe place/set/setting for yourself. Research meditations for protection, and go through them in as serious a manner as you would saving someone else's life. Do this before ingesting DMT in any way. There is indeed a reason Psychedelics are illegal, it is so that not everyone can possess enough to surpass this system and see truth through the all seeing eye. When you smoke DMT and actually pay attention, you will see the good and bad, and as if steering a car inside your head, can guide your eye from gazers who mean you no good with your very thoughts. When dealing with DMT you must have a strong mind, you must not give in to awe, but receive the gifts that they want you to and defend against them taking from you.

These entities are feeders as stated before. They attach and feed from your stress and higher emotional hormones. As you have probably heard or read in your search for the great spirit molecule, your body produces DMT in certain quantities and stores it up for our happiest moments, orgasm and death. You can build up more by abstaining from masturbation and eating live foods in a wide variety of colors, meditation and yoga. These entities however feed on your DMT as well as serotonin, oxytocin, melanin and other necessary substances for your existence. They cause cancers, illnesses and strange things to happen to people. In worse cases, such as people who become addicts to things like flakka, meth and other kitchen sink drugs, moderate to full possession can occur. These are terrible cases, and again mostly happen to people misusing or overusing heavy man made drugs with no intention of proper use. It is hazardous to ingest substances that are engineered to cause floods of substance from the body to the brain. The opposite is true about the natural unaltered mushroom. If you have a strong entity attachment, it may absorb completely the DMT up to a certain point, in which you actually over feed and swell the entity. once this happens there is usually the sound of a conscious explosion as the entity releases it's grip on your crown or sacral and flies off into the nethers. If you are not prepared to heal after this experience, or still under the care of good entities such as the mushroom entities, you will regain attachments in the empty space left behind. this is why it is better to use the mushroom in coordination with DMT, you are opened to a wider range of positive influences that will assist in finding lost soul fragments and pieces of your will that got lost along the way.

Are you infected?

Something you can do, should you encounter this situation is acquire known good mushrooms in a decent quantity.(5g or more) Sit, for two days in your room or a well known comfortable and memory involved place, do not eat, drink only water and if you have it, lemon juice and/or apple cider vinegar twice a day.(1Tbsp/glass water) Shit your brains out, empty your gut in preparation for the mushroom. Respect the mushroom, talk with the mushroom, ask it what realms these beings come from and to send them back for the hour before you consume them. Take no less than 5g, and no more than 12g with a sitter in the next room who has experience, and absolutely nothing to do for 12 hours from the time you ingest. Instruct this person that they are not to intervene unless you appear to intend harm on yourself or anyone else.(most cases not an issue with the mushroom, usually when mixing substances this happens, shrooms are digestible DMT, the two are safe together)

After ingesting your mushrooms, with closed eyes, through your nose with closed mouth play with your voice while in meditation by humming loudly, experience the highs and lows you can reach, feel the vibrations that go throughout your body as you move your voice up and down. Find places where it is harder to continuously hum and work your voice through them. What this is doing is cymatically healing your chi channels and making complete paths for releasing negative or unwanted attachments. Sometimes this is easier to do after the mind has started to set in to hemi-sync and things start to get a little "weird." once you feel a healthy voice, get comfortable, dim the lights and grab a blaket or your favorite pillow or stuffed animal if needs be. Close your eyes and completely give into the mushroom, if you know meditation and have a mantra, use it, if not you can think of a person in your life or a place, word, phrase or color and use that s a base line of thought to return to. In your mind assign this as home base, every time things get so heavy and then release, return to this home base in your mind. If it helps, write it down on a piece of paper and put it in front of you where when your eyes open you will most likely see it.

At the peak of your experience, if you are coherent enough, a strong dose of DMT should be vaporized. if you are coherent enough to interact with your sitter, but not enough to smoke it, have them help you. Try to hold on to yourself, you will be entering realms higher than most ever go, where these entities cannot follow. This is a purposeful ejection form this reality and in all honestly, a small percentage of people choose not to come back. Your knowledge at this point of everything will be limitless, the accuracy at which we can bring this back is humorous at best. The Akashic records, the fountain of youth, Asgard and much more are attainable through these levels of truth. You may not recognize them, but they will see you. You will receive much, and exist there long if the proper dose was given, but may feel you have come back empty handed as the stories may fade or be completely untellable. Do not give in to sadness over this, go forth knowing that there is more to experience than mundane life, and search for it in those things, people and places around you as you bask in the glow of a warm, clean receiving self.

There are people who do not like to use the term plan medicine, but I do. The mushroom is full of psilocybin, asubsyance that changes in the exact acidity of the gut to psilocin, a substance one atom off from serotonin, that bonds with serotonin and oxytocin to interact with your brain and body. The mushroom was designed for you in the most perfect way, be it by God, aliens, yourself, me or whoever you believe did it, doesnt matter, it's quite perfectly made strictly to interact with the brains of several earth species, detoxing the body physically and metaphysically in a very efficient manner while providing a wacky and when used properly a fun experience as well. Trips with animals sometimes result in past life knowledge, knowing the animal better and bonding in ways that cannot be otherwise attained.

Wile DMT is the great tryptamine, the designation of a phosphorous atom to be placed in the right configuration to allow for our stomach's digestion and passage of a familiar to the body tryptamine into the blood brain barrier is no less than intelligent design. The mushroom is a beautiful amazing substance, there are no words to describe what we owe to those or thee who created it for us, and even less words for the conscious respect we must have for it.

Fractical
#28 Posted : 7/18/2021 8:34:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm a little late to this, but based on SWIM's first attempts with DMT, I'm going to have to ask if you used the right kind of lighter, i.e a jet lighter, rather than a regular one?

Apologies if this has already been covered.

Daaren
#29 Posted : 7/25/2021 12:38:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

From my experience the spice is a tricky one to consume.
Its easy to over heat, not heat enought. Vaporise it too fast or too slow...

Also "once again from my experience" the way you inhale it plays for alot on how deep i will go.

For me a slow 20-30sec long inhale plus a hold for 30sec and then slowly release always works.

Pranayama is a beautiful practice that goes hand in hand with these kind of experiences.
If i might light up a spark of curiosity with that Pleased

Dont give up. It gets frustrating sometimes. I even thought i was "locked out" and in the end
It was just having the proper pipe, practices and technique.

Wish you wonderful travels

PREV12