We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A pound of peganum harmala seeds... Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 7/13/2021 2:18:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have these seeds. I am going to use them for extraction of alkaloids in order to have materials for pharmahuasca.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
20210712_161524_HDR.jpg (2,868kb) downloaded 133 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 7/13/2021 2:32:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Tony6Strings wrote:
I have these seeds. I am going to use them for extraction of alkaloids in order to have materials for pharmahuasca.

I have one too! Well, they're all in a jar now, so not a bag anymore Big grin

Mainly drink rue tea, but have wanted to perform the extraction that sounds like such a "nightmare." Twisted Evil

May have to join you (from a distance) in this fine endeavor my friend.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 7/13/2021 2:46:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dude rue extraction is one of lifes great pleasures. I love observing manske crystals. Also love watching the freebase crash out in big fluffy cloud when I hit it with sodium hydroxide.

Here is a tip... Boil seeds whole, same difference, way easier filtering...
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

starway7
#4 Posted : 7/13/2021 1:42:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
Dude rue extraction is one of lifes great pleasures. I love observing manske crystals. Also love watching the freebase crash out in big fluffy cloud when I hit it with sodium hydroxide.

[[[Ive done this extraction..its good method... But.. never shure ive removed all of the lye after extraction/?

[staying within the safe dosage limit]...[1 to 3 grams of rue seed].

[i usually use 1.5 grams of seed]..I just boil the seeds whole with a dash of white vinegar...then filter the boil three times through a coffie filter...[if you crush the seeds it feels stronger]

Then drink 30 minutes before vaping spice..[on fairly empty stomach]....thats the way i do it...and the come up.. is usually slowed down ..no anxiety...relaxed...very visual and colorfull... its a vaped .. ..[pharmahuasca. like experiance].. 45 minutes long...longer if you vape more spice...

[didnt use any lye...dont need to worry about lye]...

this is for people who dont want a 4 hour trip...

dreamer042
#5 Posted : 7/13/2021 2:13:59 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Tony6Strings wrote:

Whole seeds, 30 minutes at 15 psi, 2 runs will get everything
DO NOT REDUCE!
Base and allow precipitates to settle completely
Decant, add fresh water, allow to settle again
Repeat till 10x water volume has been put through or till water comes off at ph 8
Collect freebase sufficient for soft tissue absorption in a coffee filter
Manske as desired

Expect around 6% yield from that brand

More info
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Tony6Strings
#6 Posted : 7/16/2021 11:33:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Based 2 boils (whole seeds water splash of vinegar) with NaOH and collected alkaloids. Dissolved in hot acidic water, filtered what would not dissolve. Manske. Here is the first filter with around a gram alkaloids, from the bulk of the decant before getting to the bottom. I believe these are the cleanest harmala salts I have ever made. This is the first time I've achieved the spun gold appearance. Thanks Nexus Wiki and Tao of Rue and Endlesness for the harmalas writeup.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
20210716_151742.jpg (3,131kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
olympus mon wrote: