We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So much interesting research Options

0gTryptamine
#1 Posted : 7/10/2021 2:54:44 PM

Tryptamines in 0G

Long time lurker (over a year), First time poster.

The journey that led me to the DMT-Nexus was in pursuit of more knowledge regarding Psilocybin. However I have since come a long way, and am now interested in not only that, but also DMT (specifically this year's research in | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | + DMT), salvinorin A, and Kanna.

In a few months I'll be a first-time house owner, which gives me a lot of freedom to further cultivate and study psychoactive plants and their compounds. Until then I look forward to following the ongoing research & looking at the impressive imagery provided with it.

My background is not in chemistry, so I'll be continuing to absorb information like a sponge Smile
Hack your brain!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 7/10/2021 8:26:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

0gTryptamine wrote:
Long time lurker (over a year), First time poster.

The journey that led me to the DMT-Nexus was in pursuit of more knowledge regarding Psilocybin. However I have since come a long way, and am now interested in not only that, but also DMT (specifically this year's research in | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | + DMT), salvinorin A, and Kanna.

In a few months I'll be a first-time house owner, which gives me a lot of freedom to further cultivate and study psychoactive plants and their compounds. Until then I look forward to following the ongoing research & looking at the impressive imagery provided with it.

My background is not in chemistry, so I'll be continuing to absorb information like a sponge Smile

Hello and warm welcome. Happy to have you with us.

Congratulations on the new home! That's wonderful. Your own space for growth of self and entheogens. Your own space for extraction of plants and self.

Please add to the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | thread with your results of experimentation! The more the merrier.

Have you already tried extracting DMT? If so, which tek did you use?

It's a pleasure to meet you.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

0gTryptamine
#3 Posted : 7/10/2021 10:23:54 PM

Tryptamines in 0G

Voidmatrix wrote:

Hello and warm welcome. Happy to have you with us.

Congratulations on the new home! That's wonderful. Your own space for growth of self and entheogens. Your own space for extraction of plants and self.

Please add to the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | thread with your results of experimentation! The more the merrier.

Have you already tried extracting DMT? If so, which tek did you use?

It's a pleasure to meet you.

One love

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I haven't tried any extractions yet, but as soon as possible I'll be looking to extract DMT, savenorin A, and mesembrine.
For the DMT extraction I'll probably be going with a tek based off of Norman's tek, as described by ava69 in the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | + DMT thread itself, just because I know i'll be able to easily get the stuff needed for it.
For the sceletium tortuosum I've been looking at Toadman's sceletium tortuosum nose spray, as this sounds a lot better than stuffing my nose full of gunk Pleased
Finally for the salvia I hope to one day achieve what gibran2 managed to extract in their stickied post in the salvia section.

So far my only experience has been with Psilocybin, but I'm looking to drastically change that Smile

~0G
Hack your brain!

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 7/10/2021 11:54:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

It sounds like you're on the right path with all of your future projects.

I've been contemplating reapproaching Salvia. Did it one time about 10 years ago and didn't have a particular useful or enjoyable experience. But that was then, and this now, and change is constant and me now may appreciate it more than me then.

Check out a site called liftmode (can mention because they have nothing illegal or watched) for kanna extracts. I know they have a few I just don't remember specifically right now. They definitely have tetrohydroharmine (for | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | experimenting).

I too love mushrooms. Always will Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

0gTryptamine
#5 Posted : 7/11/2021 12:00:58 AM

Tryptamines in 0G

Voidmatrix wrote:
It sounds like you're on the right path with all of your future projects.

I've been contemplating reapproaching Salvia. Did it one time about 10 years ago and didn't have a particular useful or enjoyable experience. But that was then, and this now, and change is constant and me now may appreciate it more than me then.

Check out a site called liftmode (can mention because they have nothing illegal or watched) for kanna extracts. I know they have a few I just don't remember specifically right now. They definitely have tetrohydroharmine (for | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | experimenting).

I too love mushrooms. Always will Love

One love

Ahhh that's amazing, I wasn't sure yet on how to go about the TTH, thanks for that one!
I'm not sure if smoking salvia is going to be my first experience with it, perhaps a better idea to take it slow and look at different ROA first.

Hope to see you in the rest of the forum soon Very happy

~0G
Hack your brain!