We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi Nexus Options

ryanp
#1 Posted : 7/10/2021 1:37:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everybody my name is Ryan and I’m happy to join the Nexus. I am from Germany and I just entered the emesh community. Big grin wanting to get enough information before entering these realms. Had quite alot of tries without any real success breaking through.
A question that goes with the itroduction is. Is puking a normal sign it happened so many times for me.
Warmest regards and greetings from Germany

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 7/10/2021 7:59:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

ryanp wrote:
Hello everybody my name is Ryan and I’m happy to join the Nexus. I am from Germany and I just entered the emesh community. Big grin wanting to get enough information before entering these realms. Had quite alot of tries without any real success breaking through.
A question that goes with the itroduction is. Is puking a normal sign it happened so many times for me.
Warmest regards and greetings from Germany

Hello and welcome my friend Smile.

First, to address your question, many kinds of purging (vomiting included) are pretty normal occurrences. For several months, I'd vomit everytime I engage DMT. It has subsided some as of late but still occurs. Generally, I find purging to be necessary when negative and toxic emotions and energies are extant in the overall system. Thus, most of the time I feel wonderful after purging. Keep a trashcan around and avoid working yourself up over the potential of purging and you'll be all good.

What other psychedelics interest you?

What piqued your interest in DMT?
And again, welcome.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽