We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Solo DMT ritual at magic mountain of Montserrat Options

the_Architect
#1 Posted : 7/8/2021 2:31:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

*A lot of ritual context and a small trip report.

Dosage and ROA:
Warm-up
1,5gr of cubensis (warm-up) from my garden of eden…
Rape (tabacco and some other stuff…)
Mapacho smoking

Main-dish
DMT mixed in joints with a natural herb blend (caapi leaf and vine, blue lotus, pasiflora incarnata, bobinsana)
*With this method you waste some cristals as burning it is not a efficient a vaping it. But after trying several other methods… we like taking it like this (as long as you can handle the smoke…)

Context
The sacred mountains of Montserrat, nearby Barcelona, Spain. Is a quite interesting place.
Beautifully sculpted, smooth rounded rocks that are unlike anything you can find in the area…
There´a monastery in the mountains (the music from the bells goes with you wherever you go), a small chapel on the body of the rocks (semi-cavelike) and a many touristical buildings frequently visited by Christian believers and other kind.
It´s a special energetic place, people go there for hiking but also for UFO seighting (there is a FB group that goes there once a month).
It´s said that there´s an etheric city inside the moutains, underground. There are also legends about the holy grail being kept there, in a temple in 4th dimension or something like that.

I went there in a retreat with other group, not nexians… mostly cosmic grandmas… organized by a woman from Barcelona that does spiritual retreats worldwide, I´d been with her in Egypt, Mexico and other places in Spain.
We were doing guided meditations, rituals, connecting with the place… integrating the eagle and the condor… no one in the group would wear masks (sacre bleu!) only if a notoriously fat cop with a segway (mask patrol) would spot us…

My solo ritual
One night, the last one of the retreat, I went solo, grabbed my large backpack, a portable chair and my ceremonial gear…
I walked to a nice spot about 45 min, at night.
I was a little shaky for I was about to do, at night alone in a place where anything could happen…
In the middle of the road there was an arc (two columns) or place where there were supposed to stand two etheric guardians. You had to pay respects and ask for permission to enter.
There was a small chappel dedicated to Michael I think. There were a lot of standing stone sculptures nearby, quite nice. I pay my respects and ask archangel Michael assistance for the ritual I was about to do.
I climbed a little bit to a flat area where we had done a ritual the night before.
I geared up, put my collars, my headband… started burning some inciense and myrrh. Made some protective ring with flower water around my camping chair… There were some people still coming back to the hotel, it was about 23:30 in a very hot summer night, this was 2020 and luckily the place wasn´t as crowded as usual due to covid restrictions… So I was able to have the entire mountain for myelf. When the last people where nearby, I would rattle my seed collar, making a very curious sound in the middle of the mountain at night… frightening a little bit these late hickers…

I was a little bit nervous about doing it in such a place alone… anything could happen and no one would notice… an UFO could take me up with the tractor ray just there…
Btw, there was an amazing full moon, I was surrounded by the large soft rounded mountains and I could hear the musical bells from the monastery. This place felt alive, like being inside a whale… the rocks where part of a large organism and the bell where like it´s breathing…

The trip
Anyway meditated a little bit and went for it. I had taken 1,5-2 gr of cubensis mushrooms, some rape and blew myself smoke from mapacho cigars.

I took my dmt/herb joint (can´t call it changa because the leaf is not augmented… I guess?...).
And took 3 inhalations… after the second I could already see all the plants and rocks different… with that characteristic visual properties DMT gives me… it´s like, you could see every hair in your arm, you can see every stone in the floor and every grass leaf…

I closed my eyes… sank deep and felt like I was in some tunnel. But somehow felt I had to open my eyes. So I felt and indescriptible love… somehow I was moving slower.
I saw my arms and the look different, like blue, longer and thinner… hands with less fingers?...
I crossed my arms slowly and felt a lot of love. I can´t put it in words… The whole mountain and vegetation looked like… super sayian vegetation (dragon ball reference).
That “selfhug” lasted a lot and I´ve never felt some much love in my life… I can´t tell if that was coming from myself (a higher version of me) or it was coming from other entity inside me.

Myself as a blue skinned entity?
I think I was being inhabited (or temporary possessed) by a loving entity, perhaps alien, perhaps one of the higher entities that live in cities inside the earth, or a blue slender and bigheaded being from another dimension.
I had never done a ceremony in an energetic place like this one, in a way, it´s like I was knocking on their doors… and somebody answer.

Rest of the trip

After that, I smoked again about 4/6 times in total (about 3 puffs each time). My joint had about 300gr miligrams, if you are interested in doing the math, but I think is subjective, cause sometimes you can smoke a lot and the effects might not be proportionally related with how much you take…

Anyway, the other trips felt great two, I would do one standing, walking and looking at the stars and moon… singing… at peace with myself and the whole universe… It was a beautiful night. And in a way I was a little pride of myself for overcoming the fear of doing a ritual alone at night on the mountain…

Planning other solo rituals at sacred energetic places
Currently, I am planning on taking some to a possible trip to Peru... I´d like to smoke a joint in MachuPicchu and maybe Tikikaka lake (it would have to be at daylight and apart from the group...) perhaps doing a week of fasting with the Shipibo at Iquitos...

the_Architect attached the following image(s):
visitar-montserrat-tours.jpg (175kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
istockphoto-1064250518-1024x1024.jpg (637kb) downloaded 70 time(s).
descarga.jpg (235kb) downloaded 70 time(s).
GPAE0164.JPG (3,140kb) downloaded 67 time(s).
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 7/8/2021 10:47:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey very cool experience report!! Thank you for sharing!! Makes me want to plan some experiences outdoors...
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand