We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
[SOLVED] Certificate issue Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 7/7/2021 8:07:14 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Hi all,

Today the certificate of the DMT-Nexus needed to be renewed, during this time several people were not able to check in on the forum due to the browser stating the issue with the old (invalid) certificate.

The certificate has been renewed now, and from this time forward it will be renewed automatically.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 7/7/2021 8:10:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

The Traveler wrote:
Hi all,

Today the certificate of the DMT-Nexus needed to be renewed, during this time several people were not able to check in on the forum due to the browser stating the issue with the old (invalid) certificate.

The certificate has been renewed now, and from this time forward it will be renewed automatically.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Thank you Trav. I was going through withdrawals without my Nexus fix *scratch scratch Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

The Traveler
#3 Posted : 7/7/2021 8:13:47 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Voidmatrix wrote:
Thank you Trav. I was going through withdrawals without my Nexus fix *scratch scratch Love

Glad you came back to get your shot again. Pleased

Kind regards,

The Traveler

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 7/7/2021 8:53:08 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Voidmatrix wrote:

One love

Me too. I was horrified, tried to inform via "admin@..." but that doesn't work as an email contact for here - then I found I'd lost my login for STS as well. Went swimming instead Laughing

Thanks for sorting it out, Trav.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

#5 Posted : 7/7/2021 9:54:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Yeah I'd noticed that last night while I was in chat then went to reopen a new window for the forum, got the expired cert under firefox. Thankfully I could just add the forum as an exception under the certificate manager.

dreamer042
#6 Posted : 7/7/2021 11:29:21 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Thanks for the swift resolution and future proofing. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 7/7/2021 11:55:09 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

tatt wrote:
Yeah I'd noticed that last night while I was in chat then went to reopen a new window for the forum, got the expired cert under firefox. Thankfully I could just add the forum as an exception under the certificate manager.

My version of Firefox wouldn't (or at least, claimed it wouldn't) let me do this. I'm thinking of changing OS. Some things on this one are feeling a bit boxed in lately.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dreamer042
#8 Posted : 7/8/2021 12:35:36 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I think I found a related bug.

When attempting to upload an attachment on the forum, I keep running into this error:
Quote:
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.dmt-nexus.me. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Can anyone verify it's repeatable for others?

Edit: Nevermind it seems to be just one specific file.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

roninsina
#9 Posted : 7/8/2021 1:45:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Trav! For your enduring generosity in hosting this magical place!
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

Tomtegubbe
#10 Posted : 7/8/2021 1:53:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I take this thread as an opportunity to show appreciation for your work, Traveler. Nice job! And thanks to all of you who contribute to this community. It's been a pleasure to participate.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand