We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Howdy Options

Spice Cadet
#1 Posted : 7/4/2021 4:38:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello folks,
I’ve been lurking off and on for years, but never joined the Nexus because I hadn’t experienced the molecule yet. That is no longer the case, so here I am.

I first tripped in 1971 (Orange Sunshine). I was fifteen years old. I am “on the spectrum” (Aspie) and like a lot of folks in my shoes, I never settled down and raised a family. As a result, having no serious familial responsibilities, I never really stopped using psychedelics. I did cut back on my explorations a little when I went back to college in my thirties but got right back in the saddle after I got my degree.

My only experience with “real” chemistry was a high school course (way too much math for me; I barely passed the class). As I got older, I learned how to brew my own beer from scratch (I no longer drink), and grow my own cannabis (I recently quit cannabis---again). I also used to pick as well as grow mushrooms. I even once did a cold water extraction on Tylenol with codeine, just to see if I could do it. Since my hobbies always seem to be centered around producing my own psychoactive substances, I guess it was only natural for me to eventually learn how to extract “the molecule.”

A couple of years ago I acquired everything I would need to do an extraction, but due to security concerns never did anything with it. Recently, however, I was able to take advantage of a short window of opportunity to knock out more than just a few batches. I found a video online that I’ve since figured out was just a “dumbed down” version of Q21’s lime tech. I think I now have a lifetime supply, which isn’t as much as it sounds like when you consider the fact that, as an old timer, what’s left of my lifetime is probably a lot less than most Nexians.Big grin

I’ve only experienced mescaline twice (in the form of peyote), once as a teen and once a couple of years ago at a church in the southwestern U.S. I have a strong aversion to vomiting, which is the main reason I haven’t pursued it much. However, I must say I’m quite intrigued by the San Pedro extraction teks I’ve seen here, and wouldn’t be a bit surprised if I find myself going down that path. I’m also interested in exploring both changa and pharmahuasca.

The vast knowledge of the Nexus membership is invaluable and the emphasis on encouraging members to search for answers to their questions before posting is quite refreshing, but, to be honest, I mainly joined to be able to view the photos and images posted by members. I don’t know how much I’ll be able to contribute, but I will make an effort whenever it seems I can help to further the conversation.

Thanks for your consideration.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 7/4/2021 2:44:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Smile

Spice Cadet
#3 Posted : 7/4/2021 7:38:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks. Smile

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 7/6/2021 2:15:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Good day and welcome my friend.

What's your favorite psychedelic?

How much did you end up extracting?

You may be surprised by the range of ages here at the Nexus.

What degree did you earn when you went back to school?

I highly encourage changa. Different breed of DMT experience with so much to offer.

It's a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to seeing your posts around the forums.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Spice Cadet
#5 Posted : 7/6/2021 5:31:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Good day and welcome my friend.

What's your favorite psychedelic?

How much did you end up extracting?

You may be surprised by the range of ages here at the Nexus.

What degree did you earn when you went back to school?

I highly encourage changa. Different breed of DMT experience with so much to offer.

It's a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to seeing your posts around the forums.

One love

Thanks for the warm welcome.

These days, my favorite psychedelic is psilocybin, mainly because I can grow my own. I don't do the dark net and have no "real life" connections so it's hard for someone like me (I look like a retired cop) to score acid. As for research chemicals, there is one lysergamide that I thoroughly enjoy, but I'm reluctant to name it as newbs like me are prohibited from discussing such things and I don't want to break the rules.Smile

I like DMT a lot so far. However, I have put my spice explorations on hold for now; my recent experiences have made me aware that I need to get my personal affairs in order before I continue. I am completely blown away by the fact that DMT, a "drug of abuse with no medical value" (per the government) has led me to stop smoking cannabis all day long every day, renew my gym membership and begin working out six days a week, as well as start eating healthier, among other things. I sure am glad I didn't "Just say no."

I have gone through almost a half kilo of Mexican MHRB (50 grams at a time) but I haven't weighed my yield, mainly because I won't be selling any of it (possession of any amount is a felony anyway, so...). I have about three and a half 10 ML amber glass vials full, plus a little bit of "goo." And I still have over a half kilo of MHRB left. A different tek would have likely yielded more, but I'm happy with what I got making mud pies.

As for my degree, I ended up with a Bachelor of Science degree in Communication with a minor in business. I also picked up three different Associate (2 year) degrees along the way.

Your encouragement is making me excited to try changa soon.

Thanks again.

Spice Cadet
#6 Posted : 7/6/2021 5:59:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just realized that I have been promoted to full membership (thanks to everyone who voted for me!), so I guess it's okay to mention that the research chem I was hinting at in the above post is ALD-52. I love that stuff.

Tomtegubbe
#7 Posted : 7/6/2021 6:34:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Spice Cadet wrote:
I like DMT a lot so far. However, I have put my spice explorations on hold for now; my recent experiences have made me aware that I need to get my personal affairs in order before I continue. I am completely blown away by the fact that DMT, a "drug of abuse with no medical value" (per the government) has led me to stop smoking cannabis all day long every day, renew my gym membership and begin working out six days a week, as well as start eating healthier, among other things. I sure am glad I didn't "Just say no."
Sounds familiar! I'm so glad to hear this. The best thing about DMT has been that it has made me appreciate life and realize that my choices make a difference. I have come to pay a lot more attention to my physical well-being, like you can't solve it all in your head alone... Just woke up from my hammock by the seaside. 🙂
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Spice Cadet
#8 Posted : 7/8/2021 12:05:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Sounds familiar! I'm so glad to hear this. The best thing about DMT has been that it has made me appreciate life and realize that my choices make a difference. I have come to pay a lot more attention to my physical well-being, like you can't solve it all in your head alone... Just woke up from my hammock by the seaside. 🙂

Yup!Thumbs up