We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Interacting with an altered reality Options

FeraeNaturae
#1 Posted : 6/18/2021 9:44:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My GVG was delivered to me and I, following the advice of my older comrades from the Nexus, got the hang of it. This allows me to significantly save my spices.
And after following the instructions on this site, I learned how to extract the extract from the seeds of the Syrian rue, my trips acquired new colors.
Of course, the first trip with Syrian rue extract stuck in my memory, and I want to tell you about it, friends.

It was a sunny spring morning. I woke up early, drank coffee, and weighed in 30 mg, Syrian rue extract, plus 30 mg. free base DMT. All this together, melted on a copper wire pad, and installed the pad in my GVG. I went out into the garden, settled myself comfortably in the garden swing, and evaporated my changa. I managed to hang up and disconnected.
Not that I would have completely passed out. You probably know the place where you see that there is nothing else besides you, and which you remember only when you get there. You clearly remember that you have been here more than once, but it is difficult to endure the experience from there. Apparently because there is no one to remember.
The next thing I remember is an entity, thin and almost transparent, vaguely reminiscent of a nimble dragon. She climbed onto my lap, rested her forepaws on my chest, and with obvious curiosity, looked into my face. After this entity noticed that I had regained the ability to be aware, it quickly jumped off its knees and disappeared into the grass. I looked around. In the grass, in the sun, not paying attention to me, various entities scurried about. Some looked like the dragon that woke me up. Some were hiding and it was difficult to see them. Not far from me, a herd of interesting creatures resembling hexagonal crabs grazed, on high legs and either with a tube or antenna on top, in the middle of the shell. The trees came to life, acquiring their usual form for the DMT experience, full of mesmerizing symmetry. Then I looked up and looked out into the valley. Two huge fir trees that grow in the valley have turned into two Buddhist temples, with beautiful carved domes. The temples stood on huge elephants, which in turn very quickly moved in my direction, swinging the domes of the temple.
I watched this action with delight when I thought that in the presence of Syrian rue extract, the experience lasts much longer. Maybe from this thought, or maybe vice versa, this thought was able to visit me therefore, but the vision began to lose its reality that struck me. I got up from the swing, walked over to the tree, looked at the trunk. I noticed that the bark is flowing, and the sap of the tree flows under it. He touched the trunk with his hand, realized that it was alive. Walked through the garden, I was slightly seasick. The entities disappeared as they approached. I noticed that you can interact with an altered reality and this is very interesting.

Enjoy your travels!
Friends, it is possible that in some of my statements it is difficult to grasp the meaning, do not judge me harshly, I do not speak English and I communicate with you through a Google translator

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 6/19/2021 9:13:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This was joyful to read Smile

I used to love trips like this, showing you the glory of existence Smile

Indeed the molecule is one of tools allowing us to approach other frequencies of vibration.

And the other side is even more densely and variously populated, so one finds after all.

There are rabbits, foxes, tigers, elephants and others, just like on earth Smile

PedroSanchez
#3 Posted : 6/19/2021 11:33:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you for the trip report, it was a nice read. i do not remember ever trying to touch something, i will try to be conscious of this next time and see what i can touch.

i had an experience with the small, playful entities once where they came to me instead of me going to them. it was during a period when i was struggling to break through, but my intention was to meet other beings.
it felt like they came to me because they knew i could not go to them. i was still in my living room and they were doing the same thing, hiding like they were shy, but they were excitable so they did not do a very good job of hiding Big grin

interestingly, somebody else sees an entity regularly in my house that is very similar to my description of the little beings. she is diagnosed with an illness that includes hallucinations, but i am not 100% convinced it is an illness. i am also not 100% convinced it is not just associations causing links in our hallucinations. who knows?? that is what is so beautiful about this kind of exploration.

FeraeNaturae
#4 Posted : 6/19/2021 8:20:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Friends, thank you for the high ratings of the presentation of reports on my travels.

After realizing my interest in interacting with an altered reality, I experimented with trying to get up and walk during a deep trip. I must admit that I didn’t do it very well. When I could get up and go, it was already the second, falling half of the journey. Getting up earlier makes walking very difficult and obviously unsafe.
Then I came up with the idea that the experience should be amazing if the environment and landscape change rapidly while the car is moving. Of course, I understood that driving a car in a state where it is difficult even to walk was not a smart idea. Therefore, I told about my desire to my best friend - my wife. My wife does not share with me my passion for spice, she has enough meditation and yoga classes. But to my hobby, she treats with patience. In general, I managed to persuade her.
I thought out the route of the car, it will have to go through the pass in the mountains. The idea was that the landscape would be the most diverse - mountains, rocks, forest and river, and the horizon could be viewed as far as possible. I decided that I would vaporize the spice on the pass, before starting the descent. I knew that there was a great vista in that place.
From my house, to the pass I have chosen for the experience, about 20 minutes by car. I loaded 30mg into my GVG. spices, and before getting into the car, he took sublingually 30 mg of Syrian rue extract.
I was sitting in the front passenger seat of the minibus, we were approaching the pass, the sun was already high enough and was in front of the car when I evaporated the spice.
The windshield of the car has acquired a new consistency, it has become very thick and at the same time airy. The mountain in front, took the form of a giant with huge shoulders, he then stood up, as if taking a step in my direction, then sat back down. The windshield shattered into hexagons, which shifted relative to each other, back and forth. Through these hexagons, the rays of the sun penetrated brightly, which acquired a material consistency, and interfered with the view ahead. Then I turned to the side glass. Due to the movement of the car, objects that were closer moved backward in the direction of travel, and objects that were farther moved forward. This caused a vision when trees and bushes, which grew in groups, twisted in spirals like funnels in water. Separately standing low trees and large bushes have turned into huge fairy wolves. They were scary and beautiful at the same time. With handsome manes developing like fire, they chased our car. Running up to the car, they made a jump, opening their scarlet jaws with white fangs, clicking their jaws right at my window, but missing, they stayed behind. Each tree standing by the side of the road, at our approach, took a quick step in our direction, and bending down tried to grab the car with branches. I felt myself in a clear consciousness, and from the contemplation of this action, my breath caught in delight, and tears flowed down my face.
At some point, I turned towards my wife, she was driving, listening to music, pretending not to pay attention to me. At that moment, I realized that I was very lucky, because I live next to a beautiful, loyal and strong person, a real friend. I felt like I fell in love with my wife again after 28 years of marriage.
Wow, right now, as I typed the last lines of this report, my tears flowed again.
Spice is a magical substance.

Enjoy your travels!
Friends, it is possible that in some of my statements it is difficult to grasp the meaning, do not judge me harshly, I do not speak English and I communicate with you through a Google translator

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 6/19/2021 11:19:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Very beautiful. An enjoyable 2-for-1 for me Smile.

In what ways do you feel these experiences have altered your thinking? Any lifestyle changes they've precipitated?

Both of your external settings sound really lovely for such endeavors. Encourages me to go out hunting around for places to freely and safely have further journeys.

With the imagery of trips thus far, do you feel there may be any symbolism there or do you feel you're simply experiencing what the Spice desires to show you at the time?

I've found that I attend whatever position the Spice illicits within me. Sometimes I lay down (on my back, fetal position, etc), or sit up, or walk around or dance. One journey smoking changa with chaliponga leaves gave me such an impulse to move that it almost felt like some sort of possession.

The Spice is magical. I'm glad you found it.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

PedroSanchez
#6 Posted : 6/20/2021 9:52:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FeraeNaturae wrote:
Friends, thank you for the high ratings of the presentation of reports on my travels.

After realizing my interest in interacting with an altered reality, I experimented with trying to get up and walk during a deep trip. I must admit that I didn’t do it very well. When I could get up and go, it was already the second, falling half of the journey. Getting up earlier makes walking very difficult and obviously unsafe.
Then I came up with the idea that the experience should be amazing if the environment and landscape change rapidly while the car is moving. Of course, I understood that driving a car in a state where it is difficult even to walk was not a smart idea. Therefore, I told about my desire to my best friend - my wife. My wife does not share with me my passion for spice, she has enough meditation and yoga classes. But to my hobby, she treats with patience. In general, I managed to persuade her.
I thought out the route of the car, it will have to go through the pass in the mountains. The idea was that the landscape would be the most diverse - mountains, rocks, forest and river, and the horizon could be viewed as far as possible. I decided that I would vaporize the spice on the pass, before starting the descent. I knew that there was a great vista in that place.
From my house, to the pass I have chosen for the experience, about 20 minutes by car. I loaded 30mg into my GVG. spices, and before getting into the car, he took sublingually 30 mg of Syrian rue extract.
I was sitting in the front passenger seat of the minibus, we were approaching the pass, the sun was already high enough and was in front of the car when I evaporated the spice.
The windshield of the car has acquired a new consistency, it has become very thick and at the same time airy. The mountain in front, took the form of a giant with huge shoulders, he then stood up, as if taking a step in my direction, then sat back down. The windshield shattered into hexagons, which shifted relative to each other, back and forth. Through these hexagons, the rays of the sun penetrated brightly, which acquired a material consistency, and interfered with the view ahead. Then I turned to the side glass. Due to the movement of the car, objects that were closer moved backward in the direction of travel, and objects that were farther moved forward. This caused a vision when trees and bushes, which grew in groups, twisted in spirals like funnels in water. Separately standing low trees and large bushes have turned into huge fairy wolves. They were scary and beautiful at the same time. With handsome manes developing like fire, they chased our car. Running up to the car, they made a jump, opening their scarlet jaws with white fangs, clicking their jaws right at my window, but missing, they stayed behind. Each tree standing by the side of the road, at our approach, took a quick step in our direction, and bending down tried to grab the car with branches. I felt myself in a clear consciousness, and from the contemplation of this action, my breath caught in delight, and tears flowed down my face.
At some point, I turned towards my wife, she was driving, listening to music, pretending not to pay attention to me. At that moment, I realized that I was very lucky, because I live next to a beautiful, loyal and strong person, a real friend. I felt like I fell in love with my wife again after 28 years of marriage.
Wow, right now, as I typed the last lines of this report, my tears flowed again.

Enjoy your travels!

fascinating read, thank you.
i have never experienced an entity as aggressive as you describe with the wolf like creatures. i am curious how i would respond to that. did you feel any threat from them?

FeraeNaturae
#7 Posted : 6/20/2021 6:23:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PedroSanchez wrote:
FeraeNaturae wrote:
Very beautiful. An enjoyable 2-for-1 for me Smile.

In what ways do you feel these experiences have altered your thinking? Any lifestyle changes they've precipitated?

Both of your external settings sound really lovely for such endeavors. Encourages me to go out hunting around for places to freely and safely have further journeys.

With the imagery of trips thus far, do you feel there may be any symbolism there or do you feel you're simply experiencing what the Spice desires to show you at the time?

I've found that I attend whatever position the Spice illicits within me. Sometimes I lay down (on my back, fetal position, etc), or sit up, or walk around or dance. One journey smoking changa with chaliponga leaves gave me such an impulse to move that it almost felt like some sort of possession.

The Spice is magical. I'm glad you found it.

One love

i have never experienced an entity as aggressive as you describe with the wolf like creatures. i am curious how i would respond to that. did you feel any threat from them?

Hello Voidmatrix, thanks for asking about this.
More than two months have passed since I had the mystical experience that I have described. It’s not enough to say that I was then carried away by the spice, it was a passion. All my free time, I devoted to the study of spices. This was not enough for me, and I was stealing time from my business and my family. At the time, I tried different instructions from Nexus for extracting DMT and Syrian rue seed extract. I took DMT every day. There were days when I traveled up to 4 times. I enthusiastically read the Nexus site, there are so many interesting people from whom I learn not only to extract and transform substances, but also adopt their experience. This is not only the experience of a relationship with an altered reality, it is also an experience of being in a reality that is considered natural. I have absorbed the Nexus tradition of communicating with other people.
It goes without saying that all this has transformed me every moment. I am today, and I at the time of the reports presented above, are two different people.
By that time, I already understood that the reality that I observe in a natural state is just a habitual hallucination that my neural network (my brain) demonstrates to me. Moreover, I understand that the neural network reproduces and demonstrates to me the character that I see myself as. I realized that I am the same illusion, like everything that I see in a natural or altered state of the psyche.
The experience I described above gave me a hint that I can play with my neural network from the inside.
I hope the Nexus community will not mind what I am going to describe in this thread for some more iconic, in my opinion, travels. In the body of the story, I will definitely find a place to present my vision of how this experience changed my thinking and lifestyle.

Enjoy your travels!

FeraeNaturae
#8 Posted : 6/20/2021 7:48:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PedroSanchez wrote:
FeraeNaturae wrote:

Enjoy your travels!

Hello PedroSanchez. Thanks for asking about this.
No, during that experience, I did not feel threatened by the entities in the form of a wolf, because I considered them an illusion.
This is a complex topic, I am not completely sure and I continue to doubt and research it.
I think the reality change while taking the spice is due to the effects of DMT on serotonin receptors. The DMT molecule attaches to the receptor instead of serotonin, which disorients the neural network. The parts of the brain responsible for the reproduction of the ego have a hard time doing their job, and when used in large doses, they can stop it altogether, which is reflected in the death of the ego. The task of the neural network is to navigate in space and time and find solutions for survival. She performs this task in a new state of brain chemistry by juxtaposing current and past experiences. For example, a couple of weeks before the experience in a moving car, I was revisiting the trilogy The Lord of the Rings:
The Fellowship of the Ring. In this piece, the orcs moved on similar wolves, using them as we use horses.
I admit that the trip can get frustrating. I think that my ego, with which I operate, is the same illusion generated by my neural network, as are the entities that I meet during the experience. That is, the room with the gnomes is no less real than my ego.
I am going to share my assumptions when describing subsequent experiences.

Enjoy your travels!

PedroSanchez
#9 Posted : 6/22/2021 11:57:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FeraeNaturae wrote:

Hello PedroSanchez. Thanks for asking about this.
No, during that experience, I did not feel threatened by the entities in the form of a wolf, because I considered them an illusion.
This is a complex topic, I am not completely sure and I continue to doubt and research it.
I think the reality change while taking the spice is due to the effects of DMT on serotonin receptors. The DMT molecule attaches to the receptor instead of serotonin, which disorients the neural network. The parts of the brain responsible for the reproduction of the ego have a hard time doing their job, and when used in large doses, they can stop it altogether, which is reflected in the death of the ego. The task of the neural network is to navigate in space and time and find solutions for survival. She performs this task in a new state of brain chemistry by juxtaposing current and past experiences. For example, a couple of weeks before the experience in a moving car, I was revisiting the trilogy The Lord of the Rings:
The Fellowship of the Ring. In this piece, the orcs moved on similar wolves, using them as we use horses.
I admit that the trip can get frustrating. I think that my ego, with which I operate, is the same illusion generated by my neural network, as are the entities that I meet during the experience. That is, the room with the gnomes is no less real than my ego.
I am going to share my assumptions when describing subsequent experiences.

Enjoy your travels!

i absolutely agree with you. once the ego is lost so are the fears and other logical responses. i think this is what makes DMT so therapeutic.
when we are in our normal state we rely heavily on assumptions made from previous events, which is usually a good thing (if an animal with big sharp teeth is running at us then we should be afraid), but also often a bad thing (can cause mental issues such as depression by increasing focus on assumptions). but when we are in our ego-less state we do not make assumptions, we become pure again and follow a more logical thought pattern, as if you were holding a baby in front of a big scary animal with big teeth (they do not fear the animal), instead of an adult with their assumptions of what it will do.

#10 Posted : 6/24/2021 12:23:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Enjoyed reading your report Smile

Welcome

FeraeNaturae
#11 Posted : 6/27/2021 12:44:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings, friends.
Today, I managed to combine free time and inspiration, taking advantage of this coincidence, I want to continue my reports.

I have already admitted to you that I was carried away by the experiences of interacting with the spice so much that I repeated these experiences more often than I originally planned. Therefore, I hoped to reduce the frequency of my travels, but each subsequent experience encouraged me to new experiments. Trying to be responsible, I promised myself to find a middle ground between my hobby and the responsibilities of the head of the family, but every day, I found a new reason and shifted the balance of my attention towards spice.
This behavior of mine led to a situation where I began to hide from my family in order to pay attention to the experiments. To hide my next spice date, I lingered with my laptop until late in the living room where four cats live, choosing a moment for the experience.
I like the work of the artist Tomáš Alain Koper, and I often look at his paintings on the computer. That evening I watched a composition with his works on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s1gHIkHbXU
After everyone went to bed, I paused the video, evaporated the spice, and leaned back in my chair, closing my eyes. And cats, apparently observant animals, they began to notice this moment when I lay motionless for a long time, and began to run over my body. This distracted me, I opened my eyes, threw off the cats and turned to the computer screen. The picture on the screen lived its own life. I was amazed, the picture acquired volume and dynamics, that is, it lived, moved, and it was a real 3D image. The most surprising thing was that I saw elements of the picture that were not in the normal state of the psyche. That is, my brain completed the picture, and did it great. I took off the video from a pause, and continued to watch the pictures that were replaced by the beautiful music, marveling at the unexpectedly opened up for me the creative abilities of my brain. And I always considered myself a techie, far from creativity.

Soaking up the remnants of the spice, and reflecting on past experiences, I stroked the cat on my lap.
Who is this "I"? "I", which is sitting in the dark capsule of my mind, and watching the illusions created by my neural network. Obviously, I cannot see myself. After all, what I look at is always an illusion. Could the one who looks be an illusion?
I decided that further games with the mind, from within the mind, is a good, if not the only way to find an answer to this question. Plus, it's fun.

FeraeNaturae
#12 Posted : 6/28/2021 6:52:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings friends.

It's hard for me to find words to describe this experience. But I still want to touch on this topic.
I do not want to recommend large dosages because I do not know how such dosages affect the psyche, and whether this effect is the same for all people. I'm not sure about this, but according to my impressions, when I am exposed to the influence of large dosages of the spice, the cognitive abilities of the brain are turned off for a while, perhaps even along with the mind. At the same time, the brain itself, obviously, continues to function.
Experiencing large doses of spice for me, I get a vision that I find myself in a place where there is nothing, and I am everything, and from where it is difficult to bring the experience into this reality. Getting there, I realized myself there, in consciousness, the same, if not clearer, as in the usual state of the psyche. At the end of my first travels to this place, I completely forgot this experience of mine. But every time I got there, I realized that not only had I been here more than once, moreover, I’m always here, never going anywhere. As if, I wake up there, and falling asleep, I forget everything again. I managed to remember this place only when, during another experience, I dragged my small, disoriented ego there. I'll try to describe his impressions. Almost instantly, after taking the spice, I was there, alone with myself. I recognize this place and, dumbfounded, turn to myself - “So this is how everything works! Why can't I remember this? "
And I, full of happiness, laughing at my confusion, answer to myself - "Yes, this is so, sorry."
I don't remember the rest of the details. It is very interesting to learn about similar experiences from other spice users.

Enjoy your travels!

FeraeNaturae
#13 Posted : 6/29/2021 10:01:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello friends.

I am extremely glad that I have all of you.

Now I understand why before I could not bring into this reality, the experience from a deep journey. The one who never changes is absolutely indifferent whether someone will bring some kind of experience into their reality ("indifferent", this is an approximate concept, I do not know such a word to express this concept, it might be better to put it this way - He is Totally Calm about the experience the sleeper gets).
What a wonderful coincidence that my self met this amazing DMT molecule. Together we form a symbiosis that allows you to either see beautiful and amazing dreams, or wake up from all dreams.
Sorry for the unrestrained emotions, I'm still in the afterglow.

Enjoy your travels!

Tomtegubbe
#14 Posted : 6/30/2021 8:43:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FeraeNaturae wrote:
Hello friends.

I am extremely glad that I have all of you.

Now I understand why before I could not bring into this reality, the experience from a deep journey. The one who never changes is absolutely indifferent whether someone will bring some kind of experience into their reality ("indifferent", this is an approximate concept, I do not know such a word to express this concept, it might be better to put it this way - He is Totally Calm about the experience the sleeper gets).
What a wonderful coincidence that my self met this amazing DMT molecule. Together we form a symbiosis that allows you to either see beautiful and amazing dreams, or wake up from all dreams.
Sorry for the unrestrained emotions, I'm still in the afterglow.

Enjoy your travels!

Haha, unrestrained emotions in afterglow are the best 😀

I believe one of the most permanent effects of psychedelic use has been the awareness of higher self. In everyday life I'm functioning mostly by the impulses of the lower self and there are quite a lot in life for the lower self to enjoy, but every now and then I remind myself of the higher spiritual reality my core self exists in and that puts things into perspective if I get stuck in some unproductive thought loops or worries. Usually when I take a higher dose of dmt or psilocybin I experience myself through the higher consciousness that I believe carries the "likeliness of God" quality to use the biblical term. For me that experience teaches to take responsibility of my lower self and my physical well-being. "I" as a transcendental being am responsible for me as a fleshly creature and if I take my responsibilities seriously this life can be a good ride.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

FeraeNaturae
#15 Posted : 6/30/2021 5:54:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Tomtegubbe.
Thank you.
I could not find the words to say as beautifully as you.

Exitwound
#16 Posted : 6/30/2021 8:45:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry if that sounds preachy, but I wanted to chime in with usual reminder: to be responsible, always integrate experiences and don't binge on mind altering substances.

There is a solid reason, why many traditional mystic and religious cultures prefer slow approach to spiritual experiences, like meditation for example.

I truely belive, that if you are in slightest doubt about having perfect balance, you must have a valid reason to take psychedelics and such reasons include: healing, exploration or just having good time with universe.

Once you had visited deper/higher levels and have withnessed how much bigger our world is, I don't think you would doubt that some doors open both ways. Rest is up to you Smile

Love to all of you Love

FeraeNaturae
#17 Posted : 6/30/2021 9:33:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
Sorry if that sounds preachy, but I wanted to chime in with usual reminder: to be responsible, always integrate experiences and don't binge on mind altering substances.

There is a solid reason, why many traditional mystic and religious cultures prefer slow approach to spiritual experiences, like meditation for example.

I truely belive, that if you are in slightest doubt about having perfect balance, you must have a valid reason to take psychedelics and such reasons include: healing, exploration or just having good time with universe.

Once you had visited deper/higher levels and have withnessed how much bigger our world is, I don't think you would doubt that some doors open both ways. Rest is up to you Smile

Love to all of you Love

Greetings Exitwound. I am very pleased that you are taking care of me. I will definitely take into account your point of view.
Love you.

Voidmatrix
#18 Posted : 7/6/2021 2:33:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

You're on fire! Can't say I blame you.

DMT has shown me that the "self" is far removed from what and how we think it is. The more we engage with altering it in certain ways, the more we learn about it, but are paradoxically not closing any distance on understanding it at its core, for when we learn something about it that causes it to change.

As for the feeling of fleeting familiarity, it happens to me too. I often deal with some intense preflight jitters (have subsided considerably as of late), and like clockwork, wonder why when in the throes of the experience. Not every space I visit is familiar, but there are a great many that are.

If you're feeling like you may be losing control a little bit in how often you're engaging the molecule, I'd recommend searching the phenomenon known as the hyperslap, and maybe search for user Bisy who has an engaging chronicle of their own heavy use and hyperslap.

I enjoy what you share and look forward to more.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

FeraeNaturae
#19 Posted : 8/11/2021 11:27:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings, my friends. I miss, I love everyone, everyone are cool!

I want to tell you about the room with the gnomes.
This is the kind of place I have visited before, during the start of the trip, provoked by the intake of the spice. No, I didn't necessarily get into this room. Sometimes, as I thought, I was lucky, and during the trip I managed to bypass this place.
But when I visited that room, it was very unpleasant.
The fact is that these guys know everything about me, all my weaknesses, tricks, all the negative aspects of my personality. And they are not shy about expressions. Using the dirtiest curses, savoring every negative aspect of my personality, the gnomes told me what they thought of me. The way they use dirty words is art. I was, to put it mildly, confused when I got there for the first time. After listening to some unflattering statements about myself, I tried to justify myself. In vain. The gnomes only grew angrier on their tongues and sharper in their arguments.
It’s good that I didn’t stay in this room for the entire trip. After a short time, I moved on, relieved to leave the fading dwarf curses behind.
Reflecting on the experience after the trip, I decided that there was nothing surprising in the knowledge of the gnomes about my personality traits. My personality and the gnomes, we live in the same universe, created by my (ours with the gnomes?) neural network. Sadly, I was forced to admit that the dwarves were right. I am really taking advantage of the negative personality traits they talked about. It's amazing how cleverly I hid it from myself.
According to the law of the genre, in this place, I would like to tell you friends that after realizing my negative qualities, I resolutely parted with them. But, alas, no. I can't do that. I still, well, maybe a little less often, cunning, pretend and allow myself weakness. The difference is that I am doing this now consciously, without deceiving myself.
And once again getting into the room with the gnomes, I humbly waited for my movement outside it, not paying attention to the unflattering expressions addressed to me.
If you take a large enough dose of the spice, it is almost guaranteed that the journey will be without visiting this unpleasant place. And then one day, emerging from eternity after another intake of a large dose, I felt a voice calling my attention to the sounds in the vertebrae of the neck. I have osteochondrosis of the cervical vertebrae, and when breathing, there may be a crunch in the cervical spine. So, every sound turned into a curse in the voice of the gnomes. I move my neck, and instead of a crunch I hear another curse. And so every time. The same voice let me know what the gnomes were saying in this way. And dirty curses are inherent in me. I really began to notice that I often use obscene expressions in everyday speech, and even more often in my thoughts. For example, I noticed that when watching a video in which young, beautiful women demonstrate their underwear, I mentally describe the beauty of these women with obscene words. Now I try to talk about female beauty in literary terms. And in the room with the gnomes, I have not found myself for a long time.

Enjoy your travels!

Tomtegubbe
#20 Posted : 8/12/2021 10:19:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FeraeNaturae wrote:
Sadly, I was forced to admit that the dwarves were right.

I believe the dwarves are another form of the jester archetype. Lord Shiva in Indian thought is destroyer of illusions. DMT hyperspace sure is all about illusions and I feel these dwarves are servants of this power. They are there to destroy the illusions about yourself. In that regard they serve a very important purpose although taking the lessons tastes like mhrb powder 😄
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

12NEXT