We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Come and buy! DMT on the stockmarket! Options

murklan
#1 Posted : 7/4/2021 12:16:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 7/4/2021 1:15:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Ha! That's rather awesome in some ways. Thanks for posting that!

I just hope that the benefits don't become too entwined with the big business aspect leading to potential issues and inequities, eg. poor individuals being unable to experience said benefits.

As one who doses in various amount for various reasons relatively often, I too think that microdose and low level experiences are highly therapeutic and beneficial.

Thanks again.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Mitakuye Oyasin
#3 Posted : 7/4/2021 4:35:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting research. Although I am always leery of any Pharma company who is involved in psychoactive plants as this industry has a horrible track record of either making or keeping illegal most psychoactive plants and their active components for the general public while profiting heavily from their research and sales. Hopefully Psilera will be an exception to the rule and will be beneficial to both the general public and to the psychoactive plants. We the People must help to make and keep all plants legal and accessible.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

murklan
#4 Posted : 7/4/2021 8:56:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I really agree with both of you. It might also give you ingenuitive and knowledgeable people some new ideas, and that is for the good of all.

null24
#5 Posted : 7/4/2021 11:18:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Maybe as a Nexus of anti-capatalist psychedelic enthusiasts, we should crowd-fund controlling interests in these publically traded companies...
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

PedroSanchez
#6 Posted : 7/5/2021 2:15:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

interesting, thank you for the link.
i agree with the general consensus so far. the quote "$2.5 million" alone is a red flag for me.
many people are using it successfully already, so there is no need for these guys to come and take over. if you want to hand your faith to somebody else i would recommend a shaman over a corporation.