We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trip-E Happycaps Options

Toad
#1 Posted : 7/3/2021 6:48:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi folks,

A while ago I tried Trip-E Happycaps. One, two or three caps just made me feel tired and I lied on the couch for a while and went to bed early. Then on another day I tried four caps and that resulted in a trip. The Trip-E Happycaps contain a preparation of the seeds of Hawaiian Baby Woodrose and they contain LSA or LSH.

I took the caps on a thursday whem my weekend started. I must have taken the four caps at around eight or something because you are adviced not to take em immediatly after dinner. So I ate early and took them at around eight. I was chatting on a website and having a couple of joints and some drinks. At around half past eleven I felt kind of tired and showered and changed into my pyamas and watched some series on my pc. I couldnt concentrate on the series and I was afraid that when the caps started working I couldn't brush my teeth and find my bed so I decided to go to bed. That must have been half past twelve and at that time the caps really started to work.

It felt like I was young again and old at the same time like all timezones were entangled. I was very thirsty but didn't want to get out of bed because I was afraid I would take the wrong door and lock myself out. Also I was afraid I would flow under the door down the stairs to the neigbours or outside. I saw the face of one of my colleages before me and felt connected to my colleages that I worked with the entire week. I was afraid the trip wouldn't stop and I would keep tripping untill monday when I had to work again. I had to keep reminding myself this was an induced state, that my thoughts were this crazy because of the caps and that I didn't just went crazy by myself. I lied in bed tripping for about two hours I think and then fell asleep.

Its difficult to descibe the trip. I took LSD once or twice and that felt pretty much the same. This time the trip was much about fear, fear that I couldn't find my bed, fear that I would lock myself out, fear that the trip wouldn't stop. It was an exciting experience but I don't feel like I want to do that again anytime soon.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 7/3/2021 8:50:10 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Those Hawaiian Baby Woodrose can be pretty powerful.

Is this a commercial product? What is the dosage per capsule?

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

The Traveler
#3 Posted : 7/3/2021 8:51:57 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

dreamer042 wrote:
Those Hawaiian Baby Woodrose can be pretty powerful.

Is this a commercial product? What is the dosage per capsule?

As far as I can see these are the ingredients:

Quote:
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (150 mg), caffeine (20 mg), magnesium stearate, calcium dioxide, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegetarian capsule).

So with 4 caps that is 600mg HBWR and 80mg caffeine.

What is the average weight of one HBWR seed? I normally only see this doses in seeds.

EDIT: I read a site that stated 1000 seeds is 125mg. So one seed is 125 gram and this translates to 600mg being 4.8 seeds.

justB612
#4 Posted : 7/3/2021 9:36:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello there and welcome to the DMT Nexus.

Do feel free to share, here people try to be understanding and level headed, soon you'll find they try to help you as best they can Smile And you are most definitely not alone with heavy or difficult psychedelic experiences out there, I'll try to help you integrate and understand as best as I can.

LSA can definitely be weird sometimes. The substance in itself has vasoconstrictive propertiers - which is uncomfortable. This vasoconstriction can lead to anxiety if one is not used to it, so that's something to keep in mind.

As with a lot of things, dose makes a huge difference. If you want to get to know a substance, you can always start low and go slowly up. There is nothing to lose with this mindset. Even with these seeds, you can actually dose only one single seed, just to see how it goes. You can dose half a seed, or even 10% of it. You get the meaning.

Mixing things is also a jump that not everyone wants. Personally I love weed in itself or maybe with alcohol, but I never like to mix it with psychedelics so that can be something to consider.

Also, there are a lot of psychedelics out there, some of them are easier and some of them are harder to control. To name few, breakthrough doses of DMT can be intense, Salvia can be intense, on the other hand a low dose of mushrooms can be good to start out with your psychedelic journey and self exploration, and mescaline is also said to be easy to control and a lighter psychedelic substance.

This all said (and, sorry for writing a wall of text here) I have had my fair share of rough experiences with LSA, and one meditative thought helped me immensely, is basically "This too, shall pass" . This might sound something that Gandalf would say or something funny, but in essence life always changes, occasionally the tripps last a long while so you must be patient and keep it in mind. If you find yourself in a bad tripp - remember that too shall pass and you are not alone in having a rough time, we also had difficult and heay experiences, and alot of us also thought it will never end.

Much love.
B
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

dragonrider
#5 Posted : 7/3/2021 9:57:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LSA seeds are notoriously inconsistent in their effects. Sometimes you feel nothing, occasionally the effects get realy close to LSD, and most of the time it will be something in between the two.

They vary enormously in strength and in alkaloid composition.

If you get the full effects, these seeds can be seriously psychedelic indeed. With more vaso-and-bronchconstriction than you'd experience on most other psychedelics though.