We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Wild Night on Maui in the 1970's Options

Nemo Amicus
#1 Posted : 1/16/2010 5:00:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahoy Hoy,

It was mid-1970's on Maui and I had heard that the storm was coming. It was going to be a big one. I had kind of been planning this trip for awhile and been saving up some very fine blotters.

The storm was due to hit that evening so I got ready and drove down to McKenna Beach, put on my wetsuit, ate the blotters and worked my way out onto the rock jetty. At the end of the jetty I wedged myself into some rocks and waited for the acid and storm to break. And break they did. Rain. Wind. Lightning. Booming waves over the rocks. Colors! I was there bound to nature for an indeterminate time.

I remember working my way back over the rocks in the pitch dark and making it back to my pickup truck.

I'm not saying this is the stupidest thing I've ever done, but it ranks right up there . . . Don't do this at home.

NA
The State says he's crazy.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 1/16/2010 5:10:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

wholy crap dude, your my new hero!
Long live the unwoke.

L_Star
#3 Posted : 1/18/2010 9:32:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats mad, but must of been so intense. Be Safe

R*R
L
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

gammagore
#4 Posted : 1/19/2010 12:02:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats just nuts, I love it.

Bancopuma
#5 Posted : 1/19/2010 4:35:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah wow experiencing a storm on a Hawaiian beach must have been an experience for the memory bansks!!

1 of my 2 most memorable acid trips took place on a beach, in northern Spain, a week prior to Boom festival 2 summers ago. We dropped 3 tabs a few hours before sunset and came up in the water...could attempt to describe that eve, but that was a dream fulfilled...Wink

Another dream fulfiled was to trip during a storm. One eve we had just stopped in the middle of nowhere in the south of France. We were trying to make the sunset, and dropped 4 tabs. I knew we were gonna be in for a wild one...I could feel the shift in only 15 minutes, so knew it was going to be powerful... We were still putting up tents and what have you, and being spannered was not an ally in this endevour.

We missed the sunset because it clouded over, but we could hear distant rumbles of thunder. So we ran up the hillside (we were camped in a dip at the bottom), and up and up we ran, the 4 of us, losing each other now and again, while it was getting darker, the storm was building, and the acid was getting stronger... Needless to say, we were very quickly lost, had no idea where we were or where our camp site was, but despite this, were in no way concerned about our predicament after disussing it as a group...there was no direct threat to our survival, and the sun would rise again...

Incredible night. The wind was howling, and the acid had made me incredibly agile, leaping over the geometric arrangemnts of rock prisms that seemed to be everywhere like some crazy imp-beasy. The beauty and power of the storm we witnessed...for me anyway...seemed perfectly in tune with the electricity and energy flowing, on a molecular level, throughout my brain and body...what a night, a definite peak experience. Cool

antrocles
#6 Posted : 1/26/2010 2:33:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you and me need to hang out.... Pleased

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 1/26/2010 2:53:06 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

"The nexus cliffhangers" Pleased

Count me in too. Razz

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Pandora
#8 Posted : 1/28/2010 1:11:06 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

L_Star wrote:
Thats mad, but must of been so intense. Be Safe

R*R
L

I married this guy. See his signature. We know, we know . . .We are both committed, . . . and should be . ..

I must say that over the past couple decades, like a fine wine, he has mellowed with age and is much safer in his lifestyle. Still an occassional tripper though and a super cool guy as well as hella sexy and my best friend. My blessings are infinite.

Peace & Love,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

antrocles
#9 Posted : 1/28/2010 4:38:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

your man you say....well then...

looks like he and i WILL hang out!

...and soon... Pleased road trip for me and my munki coming up soon.....

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."