We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
> Extracting some nn dimethyltryptamine from six year old mhrb < Options

BioBoostedSpirit
#21 Posted : 7/2/2021 9:14:00 AM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Thank you so much for posting guys!!Love
Im so glad you like those pics!!

Downwardsfromzero hey,and yes. Pics of those Morning Glories were made just yesterday. They are flowering almost all seasons here. Btw thanks for your conserns about spice purity. Yes,there is some oily goo blubs,i guess those could be some base soup contamination or maybe some jungle alcaloids. Another re x is a must for sure, looking forward for some right time to do the job!Love

Tony6Strings, very interesting. I'll try to extract from Acacia next time if its possible. Also, im so glad you found something useful in those posts!! Nice extraction vessel that you found, just be careful with the lid, i hope it can hold building pressure. My original lid was not suited for such actions,so i improvisedBig grin

Tons of peace and positivity brothers 🙏

Take care and be well💕
Imperare sibi maximum imperium est.
“To rule yourself is the ultimate power."
Seneca

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PREV12