We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
LSD + MAOI - WARNING!! DO NOT ATTEMPT! Options

69ron
#21 Posted : 8/29/2009 9:28:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you look around all the forums, you'll notice most people really like the passionflower + LSD mix, while a lot of people find the rue + LSD mix to be too wild.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Thanatananda23
#22 Posted : 9/1/2009 8:11:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would someone be foolhardy enough to elaborate on "too wild". Are we indicating the same pulpy blood crazed moon which one might catapult through into the gymnasarium of cosmocolloidal psychedelia that our friend terence often referred to as the Heroic Psilocybin dose of FIVE dry Grams???
Horus Eye milky way galaxy glissading, swaying hag's hair neath arch de morir, a mirror reflecting everything, holding nothing near, Here.

Aeroman
#23 Posted : 6/6/2021 11:24:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have some weak LSD (estimate of around 100 ug) 1 tab lasts about 4-5 hours and barely provides any visuals. I was hoping to enhance the last remaining tab with some rue tea, that's why I'm dredging up this old thread.

If anyone has tried this combination before, what can I expect from it?

Tomtegubbe
#24 Posted : 6/7/2021 12:56:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aeroman wrote:
I have some weak LSD (estimate of around 100 ug) 1 tab lasts about 4-5 hours and barely provides any visuals. I was hoping to enhance the last remaining tab with some rue tea, that's why I'm dredging up this old thread.

Duration of 4-5 hours doesn't sound like LSD. Have you tested it with a test kit? You might have got some research chemical and if so, it's bad idea to take maoi because there might be some unpredictable interactions.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Aeroman
#25 Posted : 6/7/2021 12:37:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Aeroman wrote:

Duration of 4-5 hours doesn't sound like LSD. Have you tested it with a test kit? You might have got some research chemical and if so, it's bad idea to take maoi because there might be some unpredictable interactions.
I have previously taken 2 tabs of the same batch and had a normal LSD trip, I'm confident that it isn't anything else. The tabs are quite small and the dosage seems weak.
I've got one tab left, I was wondering if the MAOi can enhance the effect slightly.

Loveall
#26 Posted : 6/7/2021 3:57:47 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I wouldn't combine it with rue unless it was tested. I imagine some research chemicals can give subjective effects similar to LSD, so that would not be good enough for me.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Pile of cats
#27 Posted : 6/11/2021 9:18:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I really disagree with this thread and the way it points at some chemicals being at fault rather than the person themselves.

I've done this combination twice recently 4.5g syrian rue + 100ug 1p-lsd
and my girlfriend did 3g rue + 50ug acid (she's more sensitive than I)

We both had some of the deepest and most incredible trips we've ever had, the depth of experience was definitely increased over taking the acid alone but it wasn't so wildly different that I'd have freaked out.. I think the key here is to tread carefully when you're experimenting with psychedelics and especially when it's something you've not tried before / there's not much information available about it online.

I'd been thinking of making a trip report for the two above experiences but it'd be kind've long and I don't have a ton of spare time but I'll make a quick summary of my thoughts on the combo.

I experienced connection with the mother archetype which lead to me pretty much balling my eyes out at the amount of love / acceptance / reassurance / safety I felt from this. Connection to entities like this has never happened to this degree on LSD for me before so I think the rue definitely had influence here.

After connecting to this motherly energy, I felt so safe that I was comfortable with facing whatever I needed to face, the experience went to some pretty dark places but I always felt very prepared at dealing with them.

I experienced total ego death multiple times through out this experience, I was listening to some pretty forceful / intense music though, I can't imagine ego death is something easy to achieve at this dosage but I was very impressed that it was possible and it was interesting being able to achieve it almost at will after the first time in that I was able to explore the processes that lead to and from it and so gaining insight into some core elements that go into composing what I've come to identify with as I.

The potential for shadow work here is incredible, this is the area that all my psychedelic experiences have ultimately pointed towards as the point of all this.. addressing it is the work that I'm here to do and much work was done i those two experiences, shadow is such a slippery subject and I've been on its tail for a long time but always with a great deal of confusion around it. In this experience I watched as it tried to scare me away with violent / sexual / grotesque imagery as my awareness began to hone in on it and I was eventually able to separate from it completely and study it from outside of it which was insightful.

There was generally no anxiety what so ever other than a few moments of it during the first instance of ego death and there was also no bodily discomfort and laying in bed going inwards was pretty easy compared to how acid is for me normally.

There's way too much that happened to cover it all in such a short post but I know that I'll personally never be doing LSD again without rue / caapi to accompany it.

ShamanisticVibes
#28 Posted : 6/11/2021 3:00:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
I wouldn't combine it with rue unless it was tested. I imagine some research chemicals can give subjective effects similar to LSD, so that would not be good enough for me.

Yes! I would abstain from doing this combination unless you have run the Erlich test; which you can get on several online sites relatively easy and cheap. These RCs can be pretty similar to LSD in small doses, but when combined with MAOIs can be down right unpleasant or even deadly. Remember, if you're not testing, you're guessing. And guessing is just not acceptable (to me) when "playing" with such strong compounds.
May we continue to be blessed

Northerner
#29 Posted : 6/12/2021 2:56:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pile of cats wrote:
I really disagree with this thread and the way it points at some chemicals being at fault rather than the person themselves.

I found the topic quite fair, even though the title is lacking in substance.

The combo has given me no issues either. Usually get stuck into the changa on the tail end as well. Good times. Sure it can be a bit wild but that's the whole point. If one doesn't like that sort of thing they really shouldn't be combining psychedelics and other chemicals. OP's friend took 250ug and harmalas. Really that's a bit much for a "good" time. You gotta strap on your moon boots and sit down for that sort of challenging journey, no running around like a muppet. Silly mistake borne from lack of experience.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Pile of cats
#30 Posted : 7/1/2021 6:08:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah it's exactly that, if you dose high, you better be ready to let go or you're going to be in for a VERY bad time.. that's true for any psychedelic too and not just this combination. I just found it funny to warn against it when for me personally, I found the combination to be much more relaxing / reassuring / pleasant than LSD alone.

Testing your acid is always a good idea though, I'd definitely not like to find out what rue together with nbome or something like that would feel like.. Shocked

#31 Posted : 7/1/2021 9:28:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Pile of cats wrote:
Yeah it's exactly that, if you dose high, you better be ready to let go or you're going to be in for a VERY bad time.. that's true for any psychedelic too and not just this combination. I just found it funny to warn against it when for me personally, I found the combination to be much more relaxing / reassuring / pleasant than LSD alone.

Testing your acid is always a good idea though, I'd definitely not like to find out what rue together with nbome or something like that would feel like.. Shocked

I agree 100% with your initial response to this thread along with this post.

You play in these states long enough, especially if you dose higher or start throwing specific combinations together don't be surprised if you potentially end up getting in over your head.

Happens to the best of us, that's for sure hehe. I have plenty of stories. Razz

And I've used various maoi preps [rue freebase/lsd, caapi freebase/lsd, rue seed tea/lsd, caapi tea/lsd], and the only one that ever gave a me a bit of a challenge and was somewhat rough on the stomach and overall a very powerful experience was rue tea/lsd - that was a 'one-time' experience for me..

But the rest of those combinations were pretty incredible for me. I felt much of what POCats stated. Those combinations for me were somewhat dreamier, stronger overall, and mentally I felt more relaxed [thoughts were significantly more spaced out, much less lsd-analytical], even when the potential for a powerful experience/full dissolution is there.

Tomtegubbe
#32 Posted : 7/1/2021 10:07:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last time I took lsd (200 ug first + 100 ug at t+1 h) I successfully complimented the initial dose with .5 g of mushrooms to ease the comeup. Then at t+2 h I took 5 g of grounded syrian rue with lemon juice and that's when the acid began to work. Then half hour later 9 g of mhrb in lemon. That was too much for the stomach but the trip was very successful.

I'd change the topic of the thread to Always take LSD with MAOI (at least harmalas) 🙂

Though I believe psilocybin and DMT are much superior to lsd in all aspects, but sometimes it's worth just to experiment.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

downwardsfromzero
#33 Posted : 7/1/2021 10:35:02 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I'd say always take LSD with shrooms (I've some spectacular memories from that combo Smile )
Maybe one day I'll get to try the triumvirate of LSD, shrooms and harmalas together. Now there's an idea...

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PREV12